Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Remember, I did watch Decker N2 and caught Brett visiting him with Leelou protecting.

Not exactly too hard to do with Brett going down after the Lily lynch if you are on the scum team. You'd know Brett's action and you'd know I protected Decker. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Not exactly too hard to do with Brett going down after the Lily lynch if you are on the scum team. You'd know Brett's action and you'd know I protected Decker. 

True; true; that's true...

...but I'm tryin' to salvage my pride here. Come on!

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

True; true; that's true...

...but I'm tryin' to salvage my pride here. Come on!

I'm also sayin' it'd be easy for you to "watch me" since I didn't die and you'd know what I was doing. The only reason why I could believe that I was watched was 80's answer matched what would happen if you did watch me and you saying that you saw no one visit me. 

Just now, Leelou said:

I'm also sayin' it'd be easy for you to "watch me" since I didn't die and you'd know what I was doing. The only reason why I could believe that I was watched was 80's answer matched what would happen if you did watch me and you saying that you saw no one visit me. 

Yeah. Watching you truly was a poor choice.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This post was gross. Just as gross as the posts where you said "Spoot wouldn't self-vote as town", and I wish I could remember the other person you said this about in this game. I'll try and find it. Either way, this took everyone from Spoot to Lily, so you helped get the Tracker lynched with this little comment. And you made Crusher unlynchable by floating the "bomb" fear.

I took everyone from Spoot to Lilly? I don't think so bub, what sh*t are you selling

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Brett is the only scum we've found that interacted. On D2 after I voted him, Crusher tried to help him by building narratives about how I was salty after losing a mate, as well as what I've already mentioned. CTM helped Brett after Brett said he "can read my scum play" and I attacked that statement, it was CTM that started to tear down my counter-points to him. He also at one point refered to it as "all out war" and tried to dismiss it.

So that it's clear what I'm working towards here... we've got 2 scenarios in front of us.

JIF, Crusher and Spoot are all scum together. 

Or they aren't. In which case, I'm guessing one of them is scum, and then some combo of CTM, AVM and Calder. 

No CTM was voting brett but curious why you lied.

Keep going bub

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Do you see any reason for killing myself, JiF or Spoot. To me it makes no sense.  We delivered Brett with the watch by spoot when you protected Decker.   I really would like to know what you think about it.

You delivered brett? LMAO. Brett was delivered the minute we lynched lilly. trying to use this as town cred for spoot is as grotesque as jif's anal fissures

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Lily delivered Brett by counter claiming him. CTM was central to the shift from Spoot to Lily, because he declared that Spoot wouldn't self-vote as town.

1) I don't buy that I shifted people from Lilly to Brett

2) I see you trying to tie me and spoot together though, considering I was all over him for his botched reveal.. that is pretty stupid

3) I said it was unlikely he would self vote as first time scum, i don't know what you mean by saying he wouldn't self vote as town

19 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Didn't 80 say no cults in thread? Or am I misremembering 

Are you basing that off of no conversions bc I remember that. And I don't mean cult as in a conversion piece but just a third party team with separate win condition and separate from scum.

48 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not comfortable with voting a teammate that I know is town, but if it clears both myself and JiF, and ends this mess once and for all, I'll have to consider it. If Crusher's okay with it, for the sake of the Town, then I'm okay with it.

You will vote me.  It's better than you getting voted off.  It's pro town.  After I flip town Mason of anybody keeps pushing fur a mixed group they are scum or town that deserves to lose. Period.

unvote vote crusher

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Are you basing that off of no conversions bc I remember that. And I don't mean cult as in a conversion piece but just a third party team with separate win condition and separate from scum.

Oh, I just remember him saying in this thread that there are no cults. I guess third party makes sense. People were SK hunting earlier but then there were all the nights with no casualties.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You will vote me.  It's better than you getting voted off.  It's pro town.  After I flip town Mason of anybody keeps pushing fur a mixed group they are scum or town that deserves to lose. Period.

unvote vote crusher

Alright, buddy. If Town gets you to L1, then I'll hammer you.

JiF would want it that way.

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Oh, I just remember him saying in this thread that there are no cults. I guess third party makes sense. People were SK hunting earlier but then there were all the nights with no casualties.

@80 can you clarify what you mean by no cults? 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Im not doing anything until Leelou gets back. If Leelou wants to lynch spoot then I will.  I still prefer to Lynch JiF or I instead, because we are not roled but if you guys insist on lynching the watcher then GFY. You deserve what you get.

not lynching you blubber butt

42 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Quick thought 

Crusher's been fence sitting

Jifs been fear mongering

what if Spoot is actually town and JiF/Crusher some type of ursurper/scum/cult type team?

Now your making sh*t up.  Lunch me I'm town Mason just like JIF and Spoot.  If we get lucky maybe Spoot might actually put his action in this timr. LoL. I just feel lynching the watcher Mason, no matter how inept is asinine with two vanilla Mason's on the team.  Lynch me and vet them.  The only option is 80 is just modding wrong.  If that's the case then this game is crap.  We are all Mason's we are all town.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

Now your making sh*t up.  Lunch me I'm town Mason just like JIF and Spoot.  If we get lucky maybe Spoot might actually put his action in this timr. LoL. I just feel lynching the watcher Mason, no matter how inept is asinine with two vanilla Mason's on the team.  Lynch me and vet them.  The only option is 80 is just modding wrong.  If that's the case then this game is crap.  We are all Mason's we are all town.  

Whatever dude I'm throwing sh*t out there to see if it sticks and gauge reactions. I still can't make heads or tails of this cluster**** game.

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

so between the 3 of you masons, nobody remembered the deadline?

my ass

JIF hasn't posted in the qt since arriving in the 3 rd world country sh*thole.  I don't pay attention to nothing and Spoot missed it.  Lynch me and move on.  Best play I can make as town right now.  

Archived