this is how ****ing pathetic pats fans are

neckdemon

TB12 hahahaha.  TB12.  That just makes me laugh.  I didn't realize they went to an acronym for him.  So cute. 

As an aside they all seem to think the NFL is rigged for the "almightly dollar" as they put it.  So what about all those playoff appearances and SB wins?  NFL is rigged, except when they let NE win?  I'm so confused. 

35 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

TB12 hahahaha.  TB12.  That just makes me laugh.  I didn't realize they went to an acronym for him.  So cute. 

As an aside they all seem to think the NFL is rigged for the "almightly dollar" as they put it.  So what about all those playoff appearances and SB wins?  NFL is rigged, except when they let NE win?  I'm so confused. 

He trademarked TB12. You'll now notice that he wears the hat all the time. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Eat A Dick you pig. Like you're cooler bc you're a Jets fan. Browns 2016. 

Look buddy, just because you own the head to head victories, 12-10, doesnt change the fact you havent beat us since 2007...you know, before you converted to a Browns fan?

******* losers. They aren't fans. They're fair weather fans. I particularly love their hate of Roger G meanwhile he covered their assess the first time during spygate. Patriots* fans have no spine which is why no one cared about their team prior to parcells going there. Despite the Jets history we're a proud fan base that supports out team. Pats* fans* are spoiled children that need a safe zone.

Archived