KennyO7s Final Mock with Trades

kennyo7

First Off we Trade Mo Wilkerson to Tennessee for two 2nd Rounders (#33 and #45), a Fifth (#140) and 6th (#193)

Second, Assuming Lynch is available at #20, we pull the trigger with Cleveland trading down to #32 in exchange for their third (#77) and fifth (#141) this year and 2nd in 2017.

We resign Fitzpatrick.

Draft

2nd (#32)- Jason Spriggs, OT

2nd (#33)- William Jackson, III CB

2nd (#45)- Nick Martin, C

2nd (#51)- Jordan Jenkins, OLB

3rd (#77)- Jihad Ward, DE

3rd (#83)- Willie Beavers, OT

4th (#118)- Jacoby Brissett, QB

5th (#140)- Tajae Sharpe, WR

5th (#141)- Tyler Higbee, TE

6th (#193)-  Victor Ochi, OLB/Edge

7th (#235)- Antwione Williams, OLB/ILB

7th (#241)-  Tom Hackett, P

UDFA- Darius Jackson, RB

With the Draft, we essentially rebuild the O-Line, get a legit # 2 CB to replace Cromartie, a guy with all the physical traits to develop into a solid 3-4 DE, Get a replacement for Calvin Pace and 2 developmental guys at OLB who can rush the passer (albeit at a lower level), a big receiver to develop and a TE who can be a factor in the passing game, another QB to develop and compete, and a Punter to replace Quigley.

Plus we get Cleveland's Second Round Pick next year

This would be amazing. But is so unlikely it makes me cry the sad tears.

When's the last time a team had 4 second round picks? Has that happened EVER? With ANY team?

Just saying. 

Love the picks though- Particularly WR-Sharpe and Jackson III (although he will not be a replacement for Cro b/c he will need time to develop before he starts).

Wish you would have thrown my favorite DE/Pass Rusher in there- Carl Nassib. Maybe instead of Ward?   

I like it, I have been on record as saying I'm not really high on taking jordan jenkins, not because he is not a good player but becasue I'm sick of all around olbs that don't being the rush.  However you smartly covered this by double dipping and getting ochi.  I like the oline picks.  I like the Qb pick, don;t want anything to do with Higbee at this point in time.

Overall that would be a really good draft but I'd still have a tough time not taking the QB.  You'd have to be pretty sure he is not the guy.

Archived