Kaep

TuscanyTile2

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Any chance the Jets cap off this draft by trading a 3rd rounder next year for Kaep?  We'd have to fit Kaep under the cap but don't we have a good capologist (or at least a good cap-chiatrist)?

Not gonna happen.

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We don't really have a starter right now.

True.  But we need a vet to help Petty and Hackenberg.

first of all I like Kaep but his game is the last type I would use to mentor our guys.  Secondly Hackenberg struggled in his O whole Petty is transitioning away from that O.  

I would call Fitz and offer him a low deal.  If he turns his back sign Hoyer.  He ran the same Pats offense that Hackenberg has.  

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

True.  But we need a vet to help Petty and Hackenberg.

first of all I like Kaep but his game is the last type I would use to mentor our guys.  Secondly Hackenberg struggled in his O whole Petty is transitioning away from that O.  

I would call Fitz and offer him a low deal.  If he turns his back sign Hoyer.  He ran the same Pats offense that Hackenberg has.  

Isn't that why the Jets pay a QBs coach ? The kid who's  Gailey's protégé was a QB at the college level and has been with Gailey in Buffalo . 

3 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Isn't that why the Jets pay a QBs coach ? The kid who's  Gailey's protégé was a QB at the college level and has been with Gailey in Buffalo . 

It's a whole different relationship.  That's what they tell us. 

Archived