Darron Lee on being drafted by the NY Jets

JetNation

Darron Lee

Darron Lee was on the Michael Kay show the other day. He talks about what he felt when he was drafted by the Jets.  Lee addresses the criticism that he is too small for linebacker and how he isn’t worried about his weight. He also talks about the things he wants to work on as he prepares for the NFL.

The full interview appears below.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
4t__ScPhAMM

Click here to read the full story...

Dude's got some G-U-N-S!

Terrible interview.... really dumb questions.

How about asking how much coverage he did in college of TE and RB's out of the backfield.

Thoughts on Wilkerson, Richardson and Williams? Ever play some safety in a nickle set @OSU?

5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Dude's got some G-U-N-S!

How about asking how much coverage he did in college of TE and RB's out of the backfield.

Thoughts on Wilkerson, Richardson and Williams? Ever play some safety in a nickle set @OSU?

Michael Kay has always been awful. 

i really like darron lee's character. very high character and seems very easy going. always seems to be able his business and working hard as well. watching him on path to the draft they were interviewing bosa and lee and they both seemed like good guys but lee just had a very respectable tone in his voice and conducted himself in professional manner on camera. glad we got the kid and look forward to seeing what he has to offer this season. usually when the jets fans hate a pick it turns out good.

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

. usually when the jets fans hate a pick it turns out good.

Have you ever watched the Jets Disastrous Draft Video from all our previous Drafts? Hysterical/Diasastrous depending on whether you're a fan or not.

MSG or RCMH would be a Sea of Boos at Jets fans displeasure at picks from O'Brien, Vick, Lam Jones etc.... I could go on for 5 minutes.

I have to give the fans some props, they haven't been wrong too often.

Hoping we start  a new trend of either we like our picks or are completely wrong in our dislike! LOL.

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

i really like darron lee's character. very high character and seems very easy going. always seems to be able his business and working hard as well. watching him on path to the draft they were interviewing bosa and lee and they both seemed like good guys but lee just had a very respectable tone in his voice and conducted himself in professional manner on camera. glad we got the kid and look forward to seeing what he has to offer this season. usually when the jets fans hate a pick it turns out good.

like Copless?

Yeah, like he would actually admit, "Yeah, they are right. I am too small and my vagina hurts." This is dumb sh*t. He'll NEVER admit to being too small, He's going to get paid and until we actually see him playing we will never know if he's a good fit in the 3-4 or not. I say no.

5 hours ago, Mainejet said:

Yeah, like he would actually admit, "Yeah, they are right. I am too small and my vagina hurts." This is dumb sh*t. He'll NEVER admit to being too small, He's going to get paid and until we actually see him playing we will never know if he's a good fit in the 3-4 or not. I say no.

Don't you think it likely Lee will gain more weight?

23 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Dude's got some G-U-N-S!

So did he 

Ohio_State_o217_large.jpg

35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So did he 

Ohio_State_o217_large.jpg

:spin: Round& Round & Round we go....

:-({|=  Same Ol' Song!

:rip: Let it Go!

2008 was a long time ago friend. 2 regimes ago. VG was a hand in the dirt 4-3 DE trying to made into a 3-4 OLB.... very different than Lee.

Lee is used to playing stang up, and although he was an OLB in a 4-3, moving him to an ILB position in a 3-4 should allow him to roam and stay clean.

It's time to move on from Drafts by other GM's. Let's judge Mac for Mac's picks.

Archived