Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

I'm pretty sure. Those are all scummy acts, while decker's switch and open lack of apparent care isn't. Scum do not like simply clearly switching gears like that without explanation, it draws too much attention to them.

Yeah, no GFY it's scummy as hell. 

1 minute ago, AzureBen said:

I'm pretty sure. Those are all scummy acts, while decker's switch and open lack of apparent care isn't. Scum do not like simply clearly switching gears like that without explanation, it draws too much attention to them.

And before you say that Ape changed votes without explanation himself, it was to a target that was already being suspected, and he tried to justify his switch after by claiming I had been put off the hook, despite the only thing that could be said to have done that being his vote, and not really, I was still only one behind. Pretty clearly trying to justify getting off a mislynch that was looking unlikely to get much support, as opposed to decker, who showed lack of concern for how he looked. Scum care how actions might make them look.

5 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

How is it "scummy as hell" to actively draw attention with a blatant position flip like that?

Look I'm not going to judge the guys competence. Maybe he's retarded. Maybe he hasn't played very much and doesn't know the inns and outs of the game. We could speculate on that as well as his motives forever. The fact remains that it is scummy and that we also have to lynch someone by tomorrow. My vote is for Decker. If you have a better alternative I'm open to hearing about it.

It can be argued that decker is a scum goon that was trying to draw fire. If we say that, then who would he be trying to pull the lynch away from? Crash has been top wagon for a while, and decker tried to split the wagons by boosting mine. What does that say?

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Look I'm not going to judge the guys competence. Maybe he's retarded. Maybe he hasn't played very much and doesn't know the inns and outs of the game. We could speculate on that as well as his motives forever. The fact remains that it is scummy and that we also have to lynch someone by tomorrow. My vote is for Decker. If you have a better alternative I'm open to hearing about it.

And I say it's not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight so openly, or at worst it means you're a goon trying to save a stronger teammate. I gave a few alternatives.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

you truly are an Idiot . Its day one I had one post and somehow in the idiot world of 80 that makes me scum. To top it off you actually thought you hammered me with the vote count you provided.

I'm not sure why I bothered .

Do me a favor and hammer me

No reveal from me so 80 and JIF can look like even bigger Idiots

You're so sexy when you're angry.

Unvote Smash

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

you just continue to spew crap and skate by ..the last 4 games I've been scum go have a look see how I ignored the thread.

Yeah and I nailed you twice playing like a coward with no ball sack.  I want ball sack. 

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Look I'm not going to judge the guys competence. Maybe he's retarded. Maybe he hasn't played very much and doesn't know the inns and outs of the game. We could speculate on that as well as his motives forever. The fact remains that it is scummy and that we also have to lynch someone by tomorrow.

Let's say he is scum that's new and/or not skilled at the game. Wouldn't his teammates coach him, and stop him from doing that?

And come to think of it, if he acted on his own or ignored them, wouldn't they try to get rid of him? I wonder... :P

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (4): 80, Ben, JC, Dicker

Dicker (3): Nolder, Hallia, Ape

Ben (2): Crusher, DPR

Crusher (1): Smash

80 (1): AVM

Ape (1): Leelou

Not voting (1): JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

It can be argued that decker is a scum goon that was trying to draw fire.

Ok. It could be. Without more information I wouldn't risk it but if you want to vote Smash go for it.

decker tried to split the wagons by boosting mine. What does that say?

That action is actually pro town, which is why the switch looks so bad in comparison.

And I say it's not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight so openly, or at worst it means you're a goon trying to save a stronger teammate.

It's not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight if you're doing pro town things like building a case or grilling other people or moving a conversation along but that's not what he did. He didn't harp about votes or deadlines or Smash or anything. In fact he quickly latched on to something else and moved the conversation into the most useless discussion anyone can have on D1: setup speculation.

I gave a few alternatives.

So you would lynch any of those people? Would you lynch them before Decker?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

vote decker

Still don't like that JC's horrid play let BenghAzi off the hook today, fwiw

idgi

come again?

benghazi is a dirty word, pls dont play or talk dirty

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

not confirmed you asked me how I felt about decker I answered ...you role fishing scum ?

...What? I asked you how you felt about the person under discussion that was being called scum. How is that rolefishing?

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I'm glad you asked.

First of all, as an aside, let me just say him being a SK at worst is...well the worst. I mean why wouldn't we want to lynch someone exhibiting SK like behavior?

Anyway my reason is that he voted you for "competing trains" and then without warning or explanation slipped back onto the Smash train. Not only is there no explanation for the change but it's in direct contradiction to reason he was voting you in the first place. It's not something a townie would do. Scum who doesn't care who bites the bullet on the other hand...

Town Nolder turns me on.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sexy Town

Nolder

Ape

Hallia

JiF

Ben

JC

Leelou

Decker

Crusher

AVM

DPR

Smash

Unf*ckable Scum

I'd move AVM up out of respect for her game, but otherwise I'm okay with this list.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ben (3): Crusher, DPR, Smash

80 (1): AVM

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That action is actually pro town, which is why the switch looks so bad in comparison.

It's not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight if you're doing pro town things like building a case or grilling other people or moving a conversation along but that's not what he did. He didn't harp about votes or deadlines or Smash or anything. In fact he quickly latched on to something else and moved the conversation into the most useless discussion anyone can have on D1: setup speculation.

So you would lynch any of those people? Would you lynch them before Decker?

How is it pro-town just to try for competing wagons without explaining the case for the second one?

It's also not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight by doing something blatantly scummy-looking unprompted, you only stand to lose out. The only scum that might do that are the disposable ones. And do you mean when he thought SK wasn't in the setup? In response to being called SK?

Yes, and yes.

50 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

They're beautiful.
And what do you think of decker? Is he careless/disengaged town, a SK, or mafia?

They have one kill per night, and have to be the last one standing. Mafia have more power, and can win sooner and more easily.

Right now, I actually don't like what Smash has been doing since he appeared, just playing the "how dare you, I'm done" card and ignoring the other things that have happened, or how Ape tried for me then just slipped off onto decker without explanation when nobody followed, deeming me off the hook for no reason to boot. DPR coming by just to sheep things Ape said when he'd already changed targets doesn't look good either. Any of them.

You've been coming strong.  It's hot!

But getting something not town on Day 1 is a win, anyway you slice it.  Acting all big and bad like you only want to hunt scum is a turn on for some young bunny in heat but not for the seasoned been around the block and back types.  None town death period is a win, especially on D1 which is primarily a crap shoot (unless your the Ape who blind squirrels 1 every 10 games and act then proceeds to act like it's the norm for the next 9 games.)

56 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Oh, and I will put it on record that I believe decker is careless town and shouldn't be lynched.

50 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Strong Decker defense.  

Is that your boo?  

We technically have no idea where Decker came from.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you truly are an Idiot . Its day one I had one post and somehow in the idiot world of 80 that makes me scum. To top it off you actually thought you hammered me with the vote count you provided.

I'm not sure why I bothered .

Do me a favor and hammer me

No reveal from me so 80 and JIF can look like even bigger Idiots

Never, ever, ever change Smash <3

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Not even Sandra Bullock?  lol

On a serious note...who thinks of this?  Like who conjures up the idea that people would enjoy these acts?

I think you underestimate the depravity* of some.

*yeah I just wanted to use the word depravity, so what? /80'd

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you just continue to spew crap and skate by ..the last 4 games I've been scum go have a look see how I ignored the thread.

Technically you weren't scum last game...

technically

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Nyn has managed to ruin my home city and pancakes. </3

Mine was a little too violent for my liking, tbh.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

vote decker

Still don't like that JC's horrid play let BenghAzi off the hook today, fwiw

Nice topical reference, Ape.

And I'll play unvote vote Birdman/Pac/BenghAzi/Ben something

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just to counter diagnose.  Do not like Crusher, DPR and AVM sitting this out.  Definitely see scum in one of the three.  Could also look at LeeRoy but at least she was on Smash for a while then bailed when he was at L-1.

What up, JC?

44 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

How is it "scummy as hell" to actively draw attention with a blatant position flip like that?

How is it town friendly to train jump in a crucial vote slot with no explanation? 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ben (4): Crusher, DPR, Smash, AVM

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Strong Decker defense.  

Is that your boo?  

We technically have no idea where Decker came from.

oh lawdy lawdy lawd

nope i have no idea where BirdBen sprouted from

27 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

how is claiming Doc playing like a coward ? You shot me for the lulz in that game and you know it

No. I just knew there wasnt a cop in the game but probably a bunch of vests.  And when you said you got shot at, I knew you lost your vest.  I was trying to go for a dramatic win.

You got heat because you werent playing.

I love you

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

How is it town friendly to train jump in a crucial vote slot with no explanation? 

Absolutely, blatantly not, and that's my point. He's town, or scum that wants to be lynched, and neither should be. If you think he's scum playing for attention, take out who he's trying to distract from.

Archived