Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

51 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Just look at how active the thread is, and how much actual content there is! Sure, little chance there won't be a wasted day at best. Shame if the deadline is called for today (because of that, maybe?) and people scramble for a controlled lynch, right?

I do have three votes on me, let's go.

Well great, another stupid player.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape hates the pillow talk/foreplay.  Whatever that is. 

Don't hate it, I'm content to let you guys do your thing socially. I just find more enjoyment in intense play, with some social banter mixed in. 

The only thing I hate is you.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Smash.

Obvious scum is obvious.  Could also vote Ape and/or Decker, Leelou or Hallia.

I think you just hammered, based on @Jetsfan80 unofficial count... but awesome that you are willing to un-hammer to vote 4 or so other folks. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is this a defense of Smash or just know he's town?

Gross.

Game setup odds favor Smash being town, with that in mind, I am running scenarios on what scum motives you may have. It's how this game is played, brah... I know you've sucked for the past couple years.

EDIT: Also, that post had nothing to do with Smash. It was more a commentary on you feigning ignorance of being the hammer. So, your amateurish deflection is noted.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Possible scenario: it was "hammer Smash to get his scum mate out of trouble"... looks at Ben... before Smash comes in and defends himself, or Ape can swing momentum to Ben

Still full of hypotheticals.  Trying reading the game.

28 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

At first I was happy that I apparently shamed Pac into not playing. Now I'm not so sure. 

I mean I'm happy he's not wasting everyone's time with his usual g-d awful play. But what do I do now?

I staked out a fairly comfortable place as the guy who constantly reminds Pac how much he sucks at this game. 

Is there a place for me in this new Pac not playing mafia world?

#happysad

You could analyze the Ape's game.  His new tactics smell like Pac.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Possible scenario: it was "hammer Smash to get his scum mate out of trouble"... looks at Ben... before Smash comes in and defends himself, or Ape can swing momentum to Ben

Defense of Smash it is.  Noted.

Still full of hypotheticals.  Trying reading the game.

I declared it a "possible scenario". It's not like I'm trying to pass it off as fact. I'm running through motives, like I said.

The way you're coming at me right now, it's like you've never seen me talk out loud through motive scenarios like this... when we see the Smash flip, then we can crack into it more, but I'm brainstorming. 

You're deflecting, like in that wet your pants sort of way you've become prone to.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I declared it a "possible scenario". It's not like I'm trying to pass it off as fact. I'm running through motives, like I said.

The way you're coming at me right now, it's like you've never seen me talk out loud through motive scenarios like this... when we see the Smash flip, then we can crack into it more, but I'm brainstorming. 

You're deflecting, like in that wet your pants sort of way you've become prone to.

Can't wait for the flip...sure you don't want to pile on for when he flips scum?

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Can't wait for the flip...sure you don't want to pile on for when he flips scum?

I literally started playing a couple hours ago, and I genuinely have lost interest already.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm pretty sure you just hammered him. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Oh!. lol 

unvote 

Just now, Leelou said:

vote Ape

Do I really have to read through the game to figure out what the **** is going on?

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Reading does help, yes. 

So helpful. Is Smash not lynched then? 

This lazy scum technique will end badly for you.

I didn't read the opening post, so I'm assuming I missed a setup detail or something.  Either way, you know I don't make a spectacle of myself as scum, missing game details. Not sure why you are deflecting everything about this bumbling around I'm doing back to an "Ape is scum" narrative. It pings though, for sure.

You've established yourself as someone who reads me well, you know this wouldn't happen to me as scum. You also know that scum have teammates who would have already course corrected me on whatever I'm missing. To see this transpire, and draw the conclusion that I'm scum because of it is illogical. So, it pings.

Hope you're just saying it to break balls, frankly.

well, I read the opening post, wtf is a c++ game? I dunno.. that wiki post was gibberish to me... no idea wtf you morons are talking about regarding Smash's train... so GFY

if you think i'd show my ass as scum like this, you're pathetically stupid - or scum yourself

a vote count from @Nynaeve would be nice

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (5): 80, JiF, Nolder, Ben, JC
Ben (4): Crusher, Ape, DPR, Decker
Crusher (1): Smash
80 (1): AVM
JiF (1): Hallia
Ape (1): Leelou

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Sometimes tomorrow (will edit in a timer soon).

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

well, I read the opening post, wtf is a c++ game? I dunno.. that wiki post was gibberish to me... no idea wtf you morons are talking about regarding Smash's train... so GFY

if you think i'd show my ass as scum like this, you're pathetically stupid - or scum yourself

a vote count from @Nynaeve would be nice

I read the explanation.  It's basically a method of picking roles.  We really need a nerd like CTM to explain it to us, because apparently it'll be helpful later when we start getting some flips. 

Not sure why a game called "Sexy Time Mafia" required math and stuff but maybe its what turns Nyn on?  :)

Archived