Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So helpful. Is Smash not lynched then? 

I didn't read the opening post, so I'm assuming I missed a setup detail or something.  Either way, you know I don't make a spectacle of myself as scum, missing game details. Not sure why you are deflecting everything about this bumbling around I'm doing back to an "Ape is scum" narrative. It pings though, for sure.

You've established yourself as someone who reads me well, you know this wouldn't happen to me as scum. You also know that scum have teammates who would have already course corrected me on whatever I'm missing. To see this transpire, and draw the conclusion that I'm scum because of it is illogical. So, it pings.

Hope you're just saying it to break balls, frankly.

You always make a spectacle.

Since I've been asked about this several times, I'll elaborate on how C9++ works for the benefit of all the players.

Basically I rand 7 numbers between 1-100. 

The general ranges are:

• 1-50 = T (Townie. This actually directly influences scum powerroles.)
  • 51-65 = C (Cop)
  • 66-75 = D (Doctor)
  • 76-85 = V (Vigilante)
  • 86-95 = M (Mason)
  • 96-100 = B (Blocker)

Then there's more specifics mentioned in the Wiki page about repetitiveness of letters. What happens if I get one T, two T, three T... what happens if I get one C, two C... or one M, two M... one V, two V.... one B, two B, three B..... and so on. Example: if you get one C (ie out of the 7 numbers randed, you only get ONCE a number between 51-65) town gets 1xcop, where's if you get C twice, town gets a full on Cop. 1 D = doctor. 2 D = doctor and docx1. 1 V = 1xvig. 2 V = Vig. 1 M=innocent child. 2 M = 2 masons. 1 B = roleblocker. 2 B = roleblocker and 1xroleblocker. And so on (all the specifics are in the wiki page: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B).

The T basically dictates the amount and variety of anti town in the game: 

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

The C, D, V, M and B dictate the town power roles. Once these are set, you complete to 13 with VTs. 

At the end of the day, once you start getting flips, specifically none town ones and town PRs... you can piece things together and sort of get a better idea of what's out there. You guys already know what roles COULD be out there. But flips narrow it down. 

I'm sure this didn't help at all, but there you have it   LOL

54 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You always make a spectacle.

Categorically false.

I always drive activity.

I never, ever make a spectacle of myself as scum - especially, within the context we're talking about here. That I would bumble around not knowing a rule, or missing something glaring, and continue to make myself a lynch target by talking more about it.

It's a meta argument, you've proven out over the years that you know my meta well, and you ask people game after game to trust you regarding my meta... and yet, here's a pretty basic case where you're calling me scum on the premise of having done something I'd never do as scum.

41 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since I've been asked about this several times, I'll elaborate on how C9++ works for the benefit of all the players.

Basically I rand 7 numbers between 1-100. 

The general ranges are:

• 1-50 = T (Townie. This actually directly influences scum powerroles.)
  • 51-65 = C (Cop)
  • 66-75 = D (Doctor)
  • 76-85 = V (Vigilante)
  • 86-95 = M (Mason)
  • 96-100 = B (Blocker)

Then there's more specifics mentioned in the Wiki page about repetitiveness of letters. What happens if I get one T, two T, three T... what happens if I get one C, two C... or one M, two M... one V, two V.... one B, two B, three B..... and so on. Example: if you get one C (ie out of the 7 numbers randed, you only get ONCE a number between 51-65) town gets 1xcop, where's if you get C twice, town gets a full on Cop. 1 D = doctor. 2 D = doctor and docx1. 1 V = 1xvig. 2 V = Vig. 1 M=innocent child. 2 M = 2 masons. 1 B = roleblocker. 2 B = roleblocker and 1xroleblocker. And so on (all the specifics are in the wiki page: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B).

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

The C, D, V, M and B dictate the town power roles. Once these are set, you complete to 13 with VTs. 

At the end of the day, once you start getting flips, specifically none town ones and town PRs... you can piece things together and sort of get a better idea of what's out there. You guys already know what roles COULD be out there. But flips narrow it down. 

I'm sure this didn't help at all, but there you have it   LOL

1-100 this is like a sexiness scale

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Remember when JC used to be cerebral?  Ape ruined him forever.  Now JC just tunnels him every game instead of trusting the Magic 8 ball.  Makes me sad.

This. ^^^

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (5): 80, JiF, Nolder, Ben, JC
Ben (4): Crusher, Ape, DPR, Decker
Crusher (1): Smash
80 (1): AVM
JiF (1): Hallia
Ape (1): Leelou

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Sometimes tomorrow (will edit in a timer soon).

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

vote smash 

!

So, you originally voted Ben after I did, and said something about "competing trains". Now you are jumping back to Smash?

In both cases, your votes don't appear fueled by suspicion, or even any bracketed scenarios that extrapolate any figuring out... you just seem content to be on one of the trains and for someone to die.

Fair?

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you originally voted Ben after I did, and said something about "competing trains". Now you are jumping back to Smash?

In both cases, your votes don't appear fueled by suspicion, or even any bracketed scenarios that extrapolate any figuring out... you just seem content to be on one of the trains and for someone to die.

Fair?

Very fair!

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Remember when JC used to be cerebral?  Ape ruined him forever.  Now JC just tunnels him every game instead of trusting the Magic 8 ball.  Makes me sad.

JC is to Ape as Smash is to CTM.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on past a quick speed skim with a bunch of Bond videos and Smash lynched or not lynched or maybe L1?

My wife and I finalized the paperwork on a car yesterday (our first major purchase as a married couple) and work is busy, so I openly admit to skimming like 5 or 6 pages there I think.  I'll do a genuine read this evening.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (6): 80, JiF, JC, Leelou, Nolder, Ben

Ben (3): Crusher, Ape, DPR

Leelou (1): Decker

No deadline has been set at this time

abc

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Smash.

Obvious scum is obvious.  Could also vote Ape and/or Decker, Leelou or Hallia.

Well, for ****s sake... you double voted him?

Is that what all that hubbub was about? Not something I missed in the setup? What a dumb ******* play. 

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

Hey now

SK isn't in this listed setup 

If I weren't already convinced Ape is partially going through the motions, this would be a nice catch.  Moving you down a few spots away from the scum side of the continuum.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Can't wait for the flip...sure you don't want to pile on for when he flips scum?

Wait so you thought you hammered him too?

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I guess we're waiting for Smash to stumble in, call us all idiots, and provide a fake reveal?

Yeah basically.

13 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

vote smash 

!

Unvote

Vote Dicker

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

Hey now

don't really understand the setup thing, but the notion that anyone dying is a good thing is sometimes a SK tell... i caught brett on that recently, and hess in the past

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

I genuinely have no idea what's going on past a quick speed skim with a bunch of Bond videos and Smash lynched or not lynched or maybe L1?

My wife and I finalized the paperwork on a car yesterday (our first major purchase as a married couple) and work is busy, so I openly admit to skimming like 5 or 6 pages there I think.  I'll do a genuine read this evening.

Well the TL;DR is we are lynching Smash while Jif jizzes on James Bond.

Try to keep up.

19 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Based on this part of the setup blurb that Nyn posted, it seems like SK can be part of the setup... so..... yea?

6 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Hey now

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I weren't already convinced Ape is partially going through the motions, this would be a nice catch.  Moving you down a few spots away from the scum side of the continuum.

My last post was supposed to be in response to these ...

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lot of metaphors and similes from you this game. What about the game itself, anything to add?

Sure.

Smash typically avoids the thread like the plague when he's scum.  He's got 1 post.  I like his train.

New bird guy seems like he's in a rush to get to the evening.

JC is tunneling you but willing to lynch anyone in the game

Nothing else is really jumping out at my as important to note.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (5): 80, JiF, Ben, JC, Dicker
Ben (3): Crusher, Ape, DPR
Ape (1): Leelou
Dicker (1): Nolder

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

Archived