Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Well, while waiting for deadline to be announced, should make sure we get something out of this phase. Vote Smash

Why would we be waiting for deadline to be announced? People should be playing. 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:
  • Nynaeve - 36 posts
  • Leelou - 25 posts
  • Jetscode1 - 20 posts
  • Hallia - 15 posts
  • Nolder - 8 posts
  • AzureBen - 7 posts
  • The Crusher - 6 posts
  • AVM - 5 posts
  • D P R - 5 posts
  • JiF - 5 posts
  • deckerfan - 3 posts
  • Jetsfan80 - 3 posts
  • Integrity28 - 2 posts
  • Smashmouth - 1 post
I am very disappointed with everyone so far. 

eh, when the game seems stuck in awkwardly flirty social chatter, like a signup thread or something... i'm not even reading it

get some more game related stuff to happen, the game will strike the right balance between chatter and gameplay, and then I'll get engaged

11 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Well, while waiting for deadline to be announced, should make sure we get something out of this phase. Vote Smash

Is there an actual deadline?

Or are you saying you're waiting for one to be announced?

I'm not lying, I've read almost nothing since your stupid post on like page one. Trying to skim through this now.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ben (3): Crusher, Ape, DPR

Leelou (2): Decker, Nolder

Hallia (2): JiF, JC

Ape (1): Ben

Crusher (1): Smash

80 (1): AVM

Smash (1): 80

JiF (1): Hallia

AVM (1): Leelou

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

No deadline has been set at this time

Well, according to this, which looks like the last official vote count before the Smash train took off... there's no deadline. So, why is BenAzure voting Smash up to like L2(?) and referencing the deadline as a reason to "get something out of the day", rather than voting him for suspicion. It feels like some BS reason to place a run-up vote.

I joke voted Ben earlier, but now I'm staying on him for this reason.

16 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

Also, in your words: what do we get out of this phase for lynching Smash? 

....Really? It's coming up to two days, with almost no real content, and you don't think we're at risk of stalling? Would you rather nothing continue to happen and someone random get the noose? Or do you have someone else you can make a case for voting? Until then, I hope you don't mind if I push a lynch so we actually control who dies, rather than someone present.

2 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

....Really? It's coming up to two days, with almost no real content, and you don't think we're at risk of stalling? Would you rather nothing continue to happen and someone random get the noose? Or do you have someone else you can make a case for voting? Until then, I hope you don't mind if I push a lynch so we actually control who dies, rather than someone present.

fear mongering about stalling and random lynches when there isn't a deadline...

my case is for voting you

also, piling on behind everyone on the hottest run-up isn't exactly "controlling who we lynch"

disgusting post all around

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

fear mongering about stalling and random lynches when there isn't a deadline...

my case is for voting you

Just look at how active the thread is, and how much actual content there is! Sure, little chance there won't be a wasted day at best. Shame if the deadline is called for today (because of that, maybe?) and people scramble for a controlled lynch, right?

I do have three votes on me, let's go.

13 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

D1 is like that around here.  We have pillow talk and then we starting banging, hard.

If you make it, we'll see if you can take it.

But you seem in a hurry.  Slow down.  Think of someone ugly or food you hate.  You dont want to finish too soon, unless you dont want it again.

23 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

No, I have rarely seen it where we don't achieve a lynch. 

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (6): 80, JiF, JC, Leelou, Nolder, Ben

Ben (3): Crusher, Ape, DPR

Leelou (1): Decker

Crusher (1): Smash

80 (1): AVM

JiF (1): Hallia

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

No deadline has been set at this time

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

D1 is like that around here.  We have pillow talk and then we starting banging, hard.

If you make it, we'll see if you can take it.

But you seem in a hurry.  Slow down.  Think of someone ugly or food you hate.  You dont want to finish too soon, unless you dont want it again.

Ape hates the pillow talk/foreplay.  Whatever that is. 

At first I was happy that I apparently shamed Pac into not playing. Now I'm not so sure. 

I mean I'm happy he's not wasting everyone's time with his usual g-d awful play. But what do I do now?

I staked out a fairly comfortable place as the guy who constantly reminds Pac how much he sucks at this game. 

Is there a place for me in this new Pac not playing mafia world?

#happysad

Archived