Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why wouldn't scum consolidate on Ben last minute though? did they have no choice but to go with Smash because Ben receives the complimentary JN breakfast of steak n mashed potatoes?

On July 7, 2016 at 5:08 PM, JiF said:

You're so sexy when you're angry.

Unvote Smash

On July 7, 2016 at 5:09 PM, JiF said:

Yeah and I nailed you twice playing like a coward with no ball sack.  I want ball sack. 

On July 7, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (4): 80, Ben, JC, Dicker

Dicker (3): Nolder, Hallia, Ape

Ben (2): Crusher, DPR

Crusher (1): Smash

80 (1): AVM

Ape (1): Leelou

Not voting (1): JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

On July 7, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Letting Smash get away with L-1 without even a reveal is a song we sing often.  Personally, rather see him lynched more than any other.

On July 7, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote AVM

On July 7, 2016 at 10:20 PM, D P R said:

You been playing on DM lately? I'm really asking - how do you know this? 

You seem to be defending BirdBen a lot for day 1. Why? 

I meant to ask you this earlier - how does your Smashdar work? This is the third game I've played where you called him scum early on, and I ain't questioning your results, but at some point it starts to sound like an echo. How are you calling him after he posted so little (and I know he's posted since)?

Overall, I see Benny Boy pushing a lot. I see Ape disengaged so far. I see JC with a boner for Smash, and he can say more about that. 80 seems a little hot under the collar and Nolder is posting a lot without really going anywhere. Nobody else is really playing yet. 

On July 7, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Smash is more dangerous, Ben is low hanging fruit, and Ape knows better.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:40 PM, D P R said:

Why? And why try to draw Ape into the picture? He's saying what I was thinking.

Share your mojo on Smash so we have something to go on.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:43 PM, D P R said:

Also, Ben is not "low hanging fruit". All of the early votes on him were joke votes because of his ghey post. But when he started leveraging a plan, he brought attention to himself.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:44 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Smash always has a low post count early...when scum he tries to ride the sybian with low moans...last game he was scum...I moved off him and regretted it...since then, I just ride him like a $2 ho.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:49 PM, D P R said:

Smash has been one of the lowest count posters since I've been back - no question. And, it does seem like he's been scum back to back, but I'd have to go back and look at that to verify. So I'm asking what his tells to you are other than low-posting? 

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Someone should prolly give Nolder the sex talk.

Not it.

I got this, guys.

So Nolder...you know how happy you were when Pokemon Go came out (ha, came)? Sex is kind of like that.

See...you met Pokemon Go and decided that it was smokin' hot.  Or if you choose 80s more noble path, you decided you really really really liked Pokemon Go a lot.  Given some of the...lets call them risque? pokemon pics you've posted over the years you don't strike me as the take it slow and wait type though...so let's go with smokin' hot.

You decide you want to spend the weekend playing Pokemon Go.  In a strange turn of events this causes you to plan to go outside, excerise, and do things you usually wouldn't do JUST for the sake of being with Pokemon Go (and if you're an avid runner or something, don't take that as an insult...I'm teaching a lesson here, son, not worried about feelings and such).  You pick your spot, head out and decide this is it...this is what you want your weekend to be, and nothing could make you happier.  So you bang the hot chick play Pokemon Go to your hearts content.  It's awesome, isn't it?  Word of caution, use protection (on your phone) when playing Pokemon Go.  You likely won't be able to think straight when the time cums to play, so be prepared and wrap your phone up in a good case beforehand.  Last thing you want is an unexpected disaster on your hands.

Next time on AwesomeVM teaches sex, AwesomeVM will teach Ben about the Birds and the Bee's by only talking about Birds.  No double meaning, I'll simply be talking about male and female birds. 

5 hours ago, D P R said:

I admittedly have had very little time to play and I need to do a thorough re-read, but JC needs a look. He called Smash after 1 post, which I took for kidding, but he stuck to it and Smash sacrificed himself a little too easy. 

^^^^scummy post^^^^

vig/sk please shoot here

3 hours ago, D P R said:

A little re-read and here are a few thoughts: JC denies knowing Smash's alignment above (noting that he voted Smash after only one post) but says he stuck with his vote because Smash didn't reveal - which is bullsh*t given the day and timing. Then JC plays the safety move by claiming he wants to protect the FNG for the good of JN. If I had more time when this was going down, I'd have been on it harder than I was (and I was - I asked both JC and Nolder why they wanted to ignore evidence from Ben to vote for Smash and they both claimed the FNG excuse). 

Here's Nolder with teh mock outrage at Smash.

Here's Smash with teh mock outrage at Nolder.

Here's another "It's all in the game" clip from JC. He does seem to love this clip about it all being in the game. 

I'll point out again that I did the back-and-forth with JC and Nolder when I thought they were ignoring the evidence on Ben so that they could get their votes in on Smash. Older went further, building a case on Decker that no one else really liked. That, and he posted every James Bond theme song for no particular reason. 

Nolder just trying to score townie-cred makes all of this stink - there never was an actual case on Smash.

tl;dr

Here is another clip about Omar.  A little longer but helps you understand the character.

Omar testifies against Bird

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I think he thought Smash would reveal.  Little did he know Smash don't play that.  

...and yet Smash just fake revealed Doc last game...plus Smash always votes players who refuse to reveal.

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^^scummy post^^^^

vig/sk please shoot here

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

told you guys...low moans on the sybian always = scum

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

tl;dr

Here is another clip about Omar.  A little longer but helps you understand the character.

Omar testifies against Bird

This is what you're bringin'? You magically know that Smash is scum from 1 post, he turns out to be - wait for it - scum, and you lead the train against him all the way to the lynch, derailing the other train in the process that we had logical evidence on. But it's cool because you always know form the sybian moans. 

Uh huh.

Just now, D P R said:

This is what you're bringin'? You magically know that Smash is scum from 1 post, he turns out to be - wait for it - scum, and you lead the train against him all the way to the lynch, derailing the other train in the process that we had logical evidence on. But it's cool because you always know form the sybian moans. 

Uh huh.

All in the game yo.

On 7/8/2016 at 2:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

FINAL BONER COUNT:

Smashnuts (7): Ben, JC, 80, JiF, Nolder, Leelou, Crusher.

Benji (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (1): Hallia

Masturbating (1): Ape

It's a ******* lynch. 

Looking at the final VC.  Possible scum on Smash's train:  Leelou and Crush.  Possible scum on Benji's train:  DPR, AVM and or Dickher.  Hallia and Ape stand alone.  All good shots for the Vig/SK.

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

All in the game yo.

25 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Looking at the final VC.  Possible scum on Smash's train:  Leelou and Crush.  Possible scum on Benji's train:  DPR, AVM and or Dickher.  Hallia and Ape stand alone.  All good shots for the Vig/SK.

Seriously, you're just dodging. I've asked multiple times why you thought Smash was scum and now I'm putting it in context of a gambit. You're trying to wave all of that away and distract by laughably putting half the game on your possible scum list. To put it into your words, you're a better player than that. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Seriously, you're just dodging. I've asked multiple times why you thought Smash was scum and now I'm putting it in context of a gambit. You're trying to wave all of that away and distract by laughably putting half the game on your possible scum list. To put it into your words, you're a better player than that. 

Asked and answered.  I responded to you yesterday why I thought Smash was scum.  Guess what?  He was scum.  So sorry that bothers you.  I'll keep hunting scum.  

*looks at you*

If Smash was town, you would have spun the narrative that I was scum linked to Benghazi and did it to take heat from there.  Not my fault you are scum with Smash who thought he could ignore his way out of a Day 1 lynch.  Next time tell him to post more. 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Asked and answered.  I responded to you yesterday why I thought Smash was scum.  Guess what?  He was scum.  So sorry that bothers you.  I'll keep hunting scum.  

*looks at you*

If Smash was town, you would have spun the narrative that I was scum linked to Benghazi and did it to take heat from there.  Not my fault you are scum with Smash who thought he could ignore his way out of a Day 1 lynch.  Next time tell him to post more. 

LMAO - you're answer yesterday was bullsh*t and I get why you don't want to repeat it again. But don't worry - I'll go back and get it for you.

You spinning the old "if I said this, you would have just done that..." is some weak-ass mafia, hoss. 

I was surprised when Nolder goofed by claiming townie-cree and now I'm surprised again that you're handling this question so badly. To throw one of your points back at you, all you had to do was answer the question (you complained that Smash didn't reveal) and you're doing the same thing he did. I smell something other than the game yo. 

On July 8, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Jetscode1 said:

You had one post when voted you...i have no idea on your alignment...just didn't like your refusal too reveal...add to that...i think JN mafia needs some new blood and didn't want to chase away the FNG.

The rest is just all in the game yo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSIMejbs8H_MR98Y3tY1P

Here we are - this is your response to Smash. Some rock-solid reasoning for pushing a train if ever there was any. And you got to give Smash credit for alley-ooping it you. 

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

Here we are - this is your response to Smash. Some rock-solid reasoning for pushing a train if ever there was any. And you got to give Smash credit for alley-ooping it you. 

Omar likes it simple and so do I.

Archived