Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

32 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

I sort of see their point that you're focusing on this instead of the rest of their stuff about you, but the point about the flip is so lame that I'd be annoyed too

I've addressed the other things. The stuff leading up to DPR's reveal was rapid fire and I was phone posting at work. I never stopped his lynch, I encouraged it throughout the day and pointed out multiple things I thought were bad about his D1 when clarifying my town read on Nyn.

I didn't "turn the heat up" on Leelou as DPR was picking up steam, she just happened to come around by then and we started interacting.

I made a post about getting the Pirate lynch finished, he claimed, and I immediately expressed disbelief of his claim. More discussion followed, he made his C9++ derp and then I voted. 

If anyone is suspect for EOD its Lily for lumping onto Leelou for "competing wagons" after DPR had claimed iirc and then backing down almost immediately.

JiF's hammer looked kind ill timed but I'm leaning more towards what Ape said about DPR trying to use him and their interactions don't strike me as m/m

59 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

It should also be taken into account that DPR was just deflecting until I made it apparent that I was ready to lynch him.

THEN he claimed. He was reacting to me getting ready to switch

What is notable about this?

On July 22, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

I could vote the Pirate.

i don't think him and Leelou are scum together, but with multiple deaths last Night it's not impossible they're both scum and scum hunting each other.

Strange post. Little light suggestion vote Pirate.   You say you don't think they are scum together.  But because of multiple deaths they could be scum scum hunting each other?  Hedge much?  

On July 22, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

**** it.

ill vote too, we need to kill scum today.

Ape you want the hammer?

Willing to vote pirate

On July 22, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

AFAICT you NEVER evaluated Nolder past that point. So fine, you can observe without interacting, I get that. But where did you ever say anything about his lynch?

Hits 2nd gear

On July 22, 2016 at 3:27 PM, D P R said:

LMFAO

I'm the 1x Doc genius.

Way to go.

DerPR derps heavily into thread.

All within a minute.  Rehearsed?

On July 22, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Integrity28 said:

I'm already voting him, assuming you are discussing DPR.

Ape rises his furry head.

On July 22, 2016 at 3:28 PM, D P R said:

Don't miss that last reveal.

Oh how the mighty have fallen

On July 22, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

Let me guess - you used it already too?

1x is a weak Doc in a game full of killers.

Strong play against pirate. Obviously not buying it.  Good for AJ

On July 22, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

lets lynch the pirate then, I don't give a ****. The heat is turning up on Leelou cause, surprise, she's arrived and now we're arguing. I've maintained they are both probably scum but not teamed, I'm happy to string up either 

Dont take things out of context. Thread flow is important. 

Two scum teams in a game this small?  Shit we already got 4 dead towns  Weird line of thought to.  Probably both scum just not on the same teAm?  

On July 22, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Leelou said:

Oh, I'm not sounding indignant, I am indignant. 

I don't give a flying **** what you think of Nyn's town game or not. I saw qualities that didn't have her heart in the game and I know she gets that way as scum. It's why she's a low scum read for me. Nolder is an easy lynch. It's very easy to push that he's scummy. 

A vote of one was really starting a wagon??? LOL 

Good post for Leelou.  Town Leelou digs in scum Leelou floats along.  The Verbal sprained me this.  Or Decker now I guess. 

On July 22, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Leelou said:

The way DPR has played, I'm going to be beyond shocked if he really is town. Like almost hat eating worthy. 

On July 22, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

I expect you to argue regardless of your alignment so cut the sh*t.

Ape says it looks like I'm hedging on DPR and turning up the heat on you. I'm reminding him to keep things in context.

On July 22, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Leelou said:

Well then, vote for DPR. 

Leelou looks good here.  Decker

On July 22, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Lily said:

I'm so sorry I disappeared yesterday. I fell asleep just after posting here, and then had plans last night and this morning. I'll catch up now. 

Hello Lilly!!  

On July 22, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Smashmouth said:

I can see him using that strategy and based on the poor defense which makes me lean town on him I hold my vote for now.

Smash baiting ?  I hope so.

On July 22, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Smashmouth said:

In other words I'm scum and GFY's

answering Lilly. 

On July 22, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

This is exactly the kind of post I think you're make if you're scum and DPR is telling the truth. You were hard on him out the gate with the claim 

Calling Smash out on an odd post.  Smash baiting or being careful cause town down 4?  Andre now full speed ahead lynching DPR.  Linking Smash as DPR scum mate?  No way scum mate make that post a this point. I don't think. So DPR scum with smash Leelou scum but not on same team DPR?  

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Two scum teams in a game this small?  sh*t we already got 4 dead towns  Weird line of thought to.  Probably both scum just not on the same teAm?

I haven't said anything about two scum teams. Three people died N1. One kill was probably JC. The other two are unaccounted for. So unless the Mafia team had  an extra killing ability to go with their standard NK, this means there's another anti-town killer out there. It's not unreasonable to believe with both of my scum reads going at each other that one is always town if the is Mafia.

On July 22, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Smashmouth said:

No knucklehead Ape and I discussed the situation and are coming to conclusions based on that discussion and that's is how you play as town .... I find it hard to believe you would make this ridiculous accusation.

On July 22, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

unvote

DpR

lol

he just confessed to basing his claim on a set up we're not playing 

Smash scolds him for early accusation and now vote on DPR.  For messimg up set up?  Add that to the list.  

g

On July 22, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Lily said:

I think I had DPR, Jif and maybe Leelou. I'm not so sure on Leelou. She's seeming more townie now that she's posting more. 

Good Lilly post .  Leelou looking town at this point.  DPR scumming and feeling.  JiF not seen much other than Ape bashing.  

On July 22, 2016 at 4:32 PM, D P R said:

For ****s sale, Halli announced it as that setup and only said it wasn't after Ape cried about it. So she modified something, who the **** cares? I still have the role I have and AJ is still pushing as fast as he can.

Little shout out for Andre.  DPR knows he is dead.

8 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I haven't said anything about two scum teams. Three people died N1. One kill was probably JC. The other two are unaccounted for. So unless the Mafia team had  an extra killing ability to go with their standard NK, this means there's another anti-town killer out there. It's not unreasonable to believe with both of my scum reads going at each other that one is always town if the is Mafia.

So one is town one is mafia going at one another just not sure who is who?

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So one is town one is mafia going at one another just not sure who is who?

Sorta. I screwed that sentence up. If we had no reason to believe there was a SK in the mix then yes, how you said it there would be correct. But we do, so it was still possible that Leelou wasn't town even though DPR was Mafia. Make sense?

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Two scum teams in a game this small?  sh*t we already got 4 dead towns  Weird line of thought to.  Probably both scum just not on the same teAm?  

30 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

9 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Sorta. I screwed that sentence up. If we had no reason to believe there was a SK in the mix then yes, how you said it there would be correct. But we do, so it was still possible that Leelou wasn't town even though DPR was Mafia. Make sense?

Interesting exchange here. Except GFY.

You were first to start with saying I was SK on D2, your sentence suggests 2 scum teams no matter how you backpedal. If you're town, you've made yourself too easily framed.

I don't think you'd be this blatant personally.

On July 22, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Lily said:

Now that I'm caught up, I'm not liking Leelou's play at all. She's just being snarky and not really addressing things. 

On July 22, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Lily said:

I like both competing trains. I don't buy Wes' claim either. Give me a bit to think what I should do. I also need to look back at the latest VC.

On July 22, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Lily said:

Like I said, I like both trains. I'm going to put Leelou at L-1. (Mostly for the lulz to see what happens.) But also because I think I find her slightly scummier than DPR at the moment. She's had time to claim and hasn't. 

Vote Leelou

On July 22, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Integrity28 said:

Tempted to vote Lily right now.

Talk about overly blatant?  Lilly Lilly Lilly!!

On July 22, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Why did Smash ask for patience, so Wes could talk more, but then never actually grill him? Wes was clearly here.

Smash?

I thought it was a bait post or he just wanted  to go slow because we already lost 4 and Smash is old?  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, now he seems awful certain that we do have an SK. Reality is, extra kill could have happened without a dedicated 3rd party... We won't know there's a SK until we know.

Bush league.

Where did kill #3 come from then? Like I said it could be the Mafia had an extra kill but I sort of doubt that. The next readily available answer is a SK.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Bush league.

Where did kill #3 come from then? Like I said it could be the Mafia had an extra kill but I sort of doubt that. The next readily available answer is a SK.

I know that. I'm highlighting how you've waivered as it suits your blathering.

and reality is, I'm right. Assumptions about setup can be dangerous. If we see more extra kills, then it crystallizes SK as a possibility, but 1 extra kill does in fact has more than one possible cause.

Either way, this makes my point...