Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Seriously can't remember s game where so much scum hunting happened in night phase.

Not by my choice.  I was loving   on my wife yesterday .  Got to get as much as I can before ALL my T is gone.  "Ain't no loving when T's gone, ain't no boner when T's away, ain't no loving when T's gone, it's gone, it's gone it's gone,....Crushers T has gone away." 

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I thought it was a bait post or he just wanted  to go slow because we already lost 4 and Smash is old?  

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Why did Smash ask for patience, so Wes could talk more, but then never actually grill him? Wes was clearly here.

Smash?

Once again chubby I think I made it clear 2 times why I wanted to take it slow on DPR .... You don't just lynch a doc claim without putting in the work. Ape AJ and myself were putting in the work but what I was waiting for was interaction from some other folks as well, for VARIOUS reasons. Where were you ?

Before the DPR lynch I suspected AJ as well and it seems to me he was misleading with some of his posts while still staying steady on DPR then he spent a lot of time pushing back on Nyn who really didn't care whether he was focusing on the Hidden reveal even though she made it clear she had him as scum either way.

I pretty much knew AJ missed the Hidden reveal, as did Decker, because at first I missed it as well so I could relate but when it came down to it that was irrelevant since I still felt AJ was scummy.

Personally I think DPR botched his reveal AJ pointed that out to him in their scum thread and let him know he was going to come after him.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Once again chubby I think I made it clear 2 times why I wanted to take it slow on DPR .... You don't just lynch a doc claim without putting in the work. Ape AJ and myself were putting in the work but what I was waiting for was interaction from some other folks as well foe VARIOUS reasons. Where were you ?

Before the DPR lynch I suspected AJ as well and it seems to me he was misleading with some of his posts while still staying steady on DPR then he spent a lot of time pushing back on Nyn who really didn't care whether he was focusing on the Hidden reveal even though she made it clear she had him as scum either way.

I pretty much knew AJ missed the Hidden reveal, as did Decker, because at first I missed it as well so I could relate but when it came down to it that was irrelevant since I still felt AJ was scummy.

Personally I think DPR botched his reveal AJ pointed that out to him in their scum thread and let him know he was going to come after him.

Ok. Just so you know . No chubbies with no T as well.  

Another night passed, but this time, he who died was not part of the Agency...

1003748_10201843886003977_1894084533_n.j

Crusher - Billy Flynn – Mafia RB has been killed!  (Oh Tim Curry, you creeper villain, you.)

It is now Day 3.  The Deadline is set for Tuesday, July 26th at 12pm PST.  With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

JiF/Crusher don't make sense after their tussle D1

Ape was on DPR from the get go. Nyn crushed DPR D1. DPR was sussing Leelou and their exchange doesn't seem like m/m to me.

Smash looks a little better after Crush was throwing shade during the night

Lily still looks bad for counter wagoning DPR yesterday after his reveal. Probably not moving my vote off her

Slow clap. Crusher had me completely fooled. Best scum play I've ever seen from him.

even after seeing him spark the Nolder train while staying on DPR, I couldn't convince myself he was scum.

proud of you buddy... That was s truly evil game you just played.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

JiF/Crusher don't make sense after their tussle D1

Ape was on DPR from the get go. Nyn crushed DPR D1. DPR was sussing Leelou and their exchange doesn't seem like m/m to me.

Smash looks a little better after Crush was throwing shade during the night

Lily still looks bad for counter wagoning DPR yesterday after his reveal. Probably not moving my vote off her

Disagree about jif / crusher. That tussle could be distancing.

Nyn set up DPR lynch n1, your lynch n2. You were strangely aware of not getting nk'ed.

Crush didn't throw shade at smash, he said smash looked town.

Jif tussle with crusher may have been both acknowledging tells on non-town, but not teamed together... They know each others tells best. Neither would push for lynch of the other though... On D1, SK and scum need each other to cut into numbers. Meaning jif is SK.

My other bet for SK is Lily, because she is avoiding everything, not playing like she has an allegiance, and doesn't seem to be dissecting details, given how many slips I've caught her on.

as for scum, I think AJ if scum went so preposterous of creates wifom, or Nyn if you consider her play with DPR a bus play, and last night setting up mislynch on AJ. She would be my cleanest players are the dirtiest candidate.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nyn set up DPR lynch n1, your lynch n2. You were strangely aware of not getting nk'ed.

are you talking about Andrej not knowing? Seemed like momentum was building for him to be lynched today...until the Crusher flip.

Lily's vote in itself looks really bad after what she said about her reads, but the knee jerk reaction after Leelou told her off doesn't really seem like scum to me. also it seemed like her reads were fluctuating, so how is it that bad that she picked Leelou over DPR? Both were technically in her scum list prior to that.

counter wagon time, let's get the discussion juices flowing

vote Nyn

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

nice game crush :) you scummy bastard

What do you think we do here smash? Town likely has 5, scum 1, and SK. So, given the town advantage, SK hunt is equal priority with scum hunt.

I'm at the point where I'm just willing to vote for the person with the most subtle transgressions. All about that he wan all about that nuance.

Your thoughts?