Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

7 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Bullsh*t.

if you were Doc you lynch DPR yesterday

So, are you suggesting scum is fake revealing doc, to draw out the doc, in a game where the cop is dead (which means doc is most likely to self protect), and only scum died last night (which means scum didn't shoot the person that died, thus likely they shot the doc and know who it is)?

In a game with 3 deaths night one, I wasn't 100% sure that DPR was lying. I didn't believe him, true, but hesitated to hammer. In retrospect, that was a horrible move, but we all make mistakes. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row so this is what I did. 

N1 - self

N2 - Crusher

N3 - Smash

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, are you suggesting scum is fake revealing doc, to draw out the doc, in a game where the cop is dead (which means doc is most likely to self protect), and only scum died last night (which means scum didn't shoot the person that died, thus likely they shot the doc and know who it is)?

If the Doc blocked their kill last night, sure. All they know is either they hit the Doc themselves or they hit their protect.

i don't see a world where Lily, as doc, sees DPR claim her role and doesn't want to lynch him. It's been clear all game long this wasn't C9++ so multiple docs were an impossibility.

1 minute ago, Lily said:

In a game with 3 deaths night one, I wasn't 100% sure that DPR was lying. I didn't believe him, true, but hesitated to hammer. In retrospect, that was a horrible move, but we all make mistakes. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row so this is what I did. 

N1 - self

N2 - Crusher

N3 - Smash

Hasn't there only been 2 nights?

D1: Nolder lynch

n1: pac, JC, 80 die

d2: DPR lynch

n2: crusher died

so, you have the wrong number of nights AND the night you say you protected crusher, he died.

unvote baffled right now

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

If the Doc blocked their kill last night, sure. All they know is either they hit the Doc themselves or they hit their protect.

i don't see a world where Lily, as doc, sees DPR claim her role and doesn't want to lynch him. It's been clear all game long this wasn't C9++ so multiple docs were an impossibility.

Well if she couldn't self protect anymore, making herself look bad would avoid her being nk'ed.

either way, pointless now after yet another major load of BS from lily, which has been thematic this game

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Lily(3): AJ, Smash, Ape

Nyn (1): Decker

AJ(1):  Lily

Not Voting: Nyn, JiF

Lily is at L-1

The Deadline is set for Tuesday, July 26th at 12pm PST.  With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.