Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

6 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

unvote

Vote JiF

Just to keep him from speed hammering again.

Still want Nyn and Smash to weigh in

Weren't you one of the players questioning me earlier for doing this ? Pretty damn Ironic since this is exactly what I did when DPR claimed Doc

Lily should be the lynch, as for Smash I am just trying to process his play. I have s hard time seeing him as scum, but really don't agree with him revealing...but I've learned over the years that blockhead logic doesn't = scum.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lily should be the lynch, as for Smash I am just trying to process his play. I have s hard time seeing him as scum, but really don't agree with him revealing...but I've learned over the years that blockhead logic doesn't = scum.

First off Lily has already been hammered. Second of all its not blockhead logic ....blockhead logic was you're idiot SK claim early on.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

First off Lily has already been hammered. Second of all its not blockhead logic ....blockhead logic was you're idiot SK claim early on.

No Smash, that was called a joke. I parlayed it into a reaction test, but rest assured it was a joke. Since I was SK last game, and asked to be SK in sign-ups... Derp.

If I were actually SK, then I would have known it wasn't C9++ right from the beginning. Because in that setup, SK gets asked about a vest or cop-proof. In a non C9 game, that option probably doesn't get offered, and thus a real SK would have known the format. 

See now, that is logic.

only you would spit at the one person that offers s reasonable explanation for why you'd do something that makes no sense.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

General observations...

AJ is a mess.  I've never seen anyone create so much wifom throughout a game while being properly plugged smack dab in the middle of the fence.  The guy cant commit to anything.  The only thing that makes me feel like he's just a fumbling townie was Crusher's interactions with him last night and his push on Lily this morning who is clearly scum...but no clue why you would vote me here. lol

Smash has not been playing with the aggressiveness of a 1000 suns.  He's been much more cautious.  Lots of questioning, almost like he's trying to plant theories.  But this reveal is crazy.  Not sure what to make of it off the rip.  A counter claim back up cop w/ a BPV.  Doesnt seem to fit.  

Feeling better about Nyn since my catch up.  She's demonstrating what I would consider town Nyn tells.  She's also had some solid reads on DPR and more recently here with Lily.

Lily was pinging hard right before the DPR flip.  And then today.  Yeah, not much to really think about here.  lol

Vote Lily

The fence sitting calamity of wifom by AJ has me thinking SK. He was first to try and assign blame after the N1 deaths, to me that's a tell.

I think you, me, smash and Nyn are most likely remaining town. 

I've turned myself around on this repeatedly, but have to go with my gut. So much wifom cannot be happenstance, it's got to be by design.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:11 AM, Integrity28 said:

Well, I'm SK again, so here's the deal. Last game I had 75% of scum figured out on D1. But, because I was SK I was trying to be too cute to eff with scum and avoid NK. Instead, that led to JC shooting me. 

My proposition for this game is this... Recruit me.

i know it's not a cult style game, but because of identity politics, there's absolutely no chance I survive to have a shot at winning. So, instead, I'm willing to approach it like a free agent. Bid for my services, and my kill is yours to direct. How do I decide who I'll help: the lulz.

Entertain me, and I will kill for you and your alignment.

yeah Ape that's some Joke / you made a blockheaded play then tried to weasel out claiming Joke ? Why wont you ever admit to anything ?

If your above post was a joke you would have made it sound like a joke and you would not have gotten semi mad a Hally for you not paying attention to the game change she made earlier.

Now lets move on from this .

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The fence sitting calamity of wifom by AJ has me thinking SK. He was first to try and assign blame after the N1 deaths, to me that's a tell.

I've turned myself around on this repeatedly, but have to go with my gut. So much wifom cannot be happenstance, it's got to be by design.

This is exactly what I'm thinking as well. AJ's play has been erratic and now he mimicking exactly what I did earlier for what reason I have no idea since he also questioned that exact play .

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah Ape that's some Joke / you made a blockheaded play then tried to weasel out claiming Joke ? Why wont you ever admit to anything ?

If your above post was a joke you would have made it sound like a joke and you would not have gotten semi mad a Hally for you not paying attention to the game change she made earlier.

Now lets move on from this .

You buffoon. Joke or not, it still allowed me to nail DPR. 

Keeping my D1 scum hunting record in tact. What have you done besides reveal for no reason and chastise others for not being on the same blockhead page as you?

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You buffoon. Joke or not, it still allowed me to nail DPR. 

Keeping my D1 scum hunting record in tact. What have you done besides reveal for no reason and chastise others for not being on the same blockhead page as you?

Im not the one chastising You started this out by calling me a blockhead in a game weve been working rather well together now move on :)

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im not the one chastising You started this out by calling me a blockhead in a game weve been working rather well together now move on :)

Yea, when you pop off at people who are just walking thru why you'd do something, that's chastising. 

I referred to you signature logic as blockhead style, which means I don't get it, see if as town and trust that you have your way of doing things as town.

so yea, like I said, only you would pop off on the one person accepting a play that doesn't make complete sense... Don't be so thin-skinned that I used blockhead to summarize it. Good grief.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Lily(4):  Smash, Ape, JiF, Nyn

Nyn (1): Decker

AJ(1):  Lily

JiF(1): AJ

Not Voting:

The Deadline is set for Tuesday, July 26th at 12pm PST.  With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

That's a lynch!  Scene incoming...

The smooth talking man tried to trick the agents.  He wasn't a bad guy, he was one of them!  Unfortunately for him...

mandy-patinkin-keith-carradine-shemar-mo

Lily - Frank Breitkopf – Mafia GF has been lynched!

It is now Night 3 - 24 hours to submit Night Actions.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What do you think about dicker/Lee?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

What do you think about dicker/Lee?

Unsure, I can't read Leelou for sh*t. She seemed detached from game, which could have been solo play, but seems more likely RL distraction. I think decker made some backward posts when he joined, which I remarked on, and waste his vote today... And avoiding the hammer on lily to set up her reveal was putrid 

I really don't recall ever hammering anyone. It's not really something I do unless absolutely necessary. Also not a fan of just ending a day a few hours in after joining without giving everyone a chance to post

On 7/23/2016 at 2:28 AM, deckerfan said:

My dickerfied guess of grand illusions is Nyn, crusher, Lily, ape. Nyn SK

everything in my post was wrong including the DPR flip, but Crusher and Lily flipped scum. even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while if he throws every single conclusion possible out there. just kidding

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

if you're looking for strictly a third party, I would guess Ape. I really don't see who else it could be.

If there's mafia still left then who knows

If you're going to try and frame me, based on my reaction test from D1, at least provide a basis for your thoughts. Sheesh... Lazy.

There's really no logic to support me being SK, so pushing it is like taking bait to sell a mislynch, imo.

DPR did the same thing. Since you've joined the game, you've offered nothing but "Ape as SK" with no supporting logic. So, it's beginning to ping a lot here.

Not such a stupid play now, given how it has served as bait for people to try pushing my mislynch.

SK is JiF I think.

he's been coasting majorly since D1

also what wifom and fence sitting are you idiots talking about? Maybe it's a site difference but just sitting on the same old reads all phase seems unproductive to me. Things happen, reads change. Idk - maybe I'm just used to a faster pace and you guys are more laid back. Which isn't a bad thing, just different.