Fanduel back in New York! JetNation League?

ertlalden205

43 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I have no idea where he works but I'm sure it doesn't trump having played online poker in the wild west days as far as relevant experience goes. You are right. Fading the automatic triggers literally never works and is frequently counterproductive.

I played online poker in the early 2000s and won a lot.  A hell of a lot more than a grand on fanduel.  

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

I played online poker in the early 2000s and won a lot.  A hell of a lot more than a grand on fanduel.  

Ok. Now tell me you were able to keep any meaningful amount of money off the radar by staying under the transfer thresholds and I'll tell you you're lying about at least one of those things.

1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Ok. Now tell me you were able to keep any meaningful amount of money off the radar by staying under the transfer thresholds and I'll tell you you're lying about at least one of those things.

It's fine if you think I'm lying even though I have no reason to.  All I'll say is I didn't care about transfer thresholds 12 years ago and neither did the sites I played on. 

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I liked FD, but the late arrivals made me sad and then I got whacked with a huge tax bill because I eked just over the earnings threshold.

Need to monitor your winnings.  You can then take some risks at the end of the year to get below the threshold or hit it big 

Archived