Gronk not 100%

Integrity28

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sheesh.... you guys apparently need a neon sign for when I troll the Pats trolls. Read this defeatist crap... Let them get trolled.. Dopey Jet fans.

Don't feel bad I get negative rep now for optimistic posts.... pretty hilarious

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This thread is like when a friend tells you a joke then needs to explain the joke, and then goes "See why its funny?  See?"

No, it's not like that at all, actually.

It's more like going on a date, having the girl be like "take me now", and then giving her a hug.

20 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

ha ha do you really want me to use a more up to date gif... 

come on...too easy "The Crusher" and I actually like you..and whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel good, you and the other clown go right ahead.

I like you too.  I don;t tell myself anything to feel good. I just eat.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Martellus Bennett does not like contact. Cards will be all over the place on Sunday Night Football. Jimmy G will be throwing Edelman some suicide balls & we all know Julian is a couple more concussions from retirement.

Solder rarely makes it through a full game anymore, the Pats defense is rarely tested down the field like the Cardinals will. If Belichick takes this ragtag bunch to Arizona & comes away with a win I have to believe he's a voodoo priest or the best cheater in the history of cheating.

You're not allowed to touch Cheatriots players, duh.

Just now, Klecko73isGod said:

I gave you positive rep for your unrelenting positivity even though it makes me sick. 

Well I had the last 3 years of Sanchez and the last 3 years of Geno to keep me at bay. Now that we have a really good team Im positive 100 % of the time as all Jets fans should be

43 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

ha ha...this is your franchise and you THINK you are trolling any pat fans..

lol!!! This ish writes itself on here!!

sanchez211.gif

Your team is the biggest frauds in the history of sports and you're a fake fan who will be rooting for the Giants when that cheating scumbag entitled whiny piece of sh*t Brady retires. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You're not allowed to touch Cheatriots players, duh.

Yes and we all know they are all ALL-PRO holders. Only team I know in the Histroy of the NFL that fills 3 injured players on the O-Line with complete trash and Brady still does not get touched.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Yes and we all know they are all ALL-PRO holders. Only team I know in the Histroy of the NFL that fills 3 injured players on the O-Line with complete trash and Brady still does not get touched.

They cheat, Smash.  It's a proven fact.  They're the biggest frauds in the history of sports. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Sheesh.... you guys apparently need a neon sign for when I troll the Pats trolls. Read this defeatist crap... Let them get trolled.. Dopey Jet fans.

They're all afraid that you'll get the Pats all pumped up for the game. 

Belichick is gonna tell them all that Integrity was dissing you guys over on JN. He suggested we need to cheat to win...So lets all make sure we cheat as hard as we can.  

15 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

They're all afraid that you'll get the Pats all pumped up for the game. 

Belichick is gonna tell them all that Integrity was dissing you guys over on JN. He suggested we need to cheat to win...So lets all make sure we cheat as hard as we can.  

They are making an Integrity Banner for the locker room right now it even has a pic of a little monkey in the corner.

43542-1265635600.jpg

Archived