Darron Lee's trajectory.

Villain The Foe

Indeed, I have not heard a chirp from the 'midget linebacker' contingent of Jet fans.

Lee has been flying all over the field all season. Even when he doesn't make the tackle, he is involved in the play. Dude will only get better as he learns QB tendencies and get more acclimated to the speed of the NFL.  

SIDE NOTE: WHAT ABOUT THIS KID BURRIS?! Love everything I've seen from him so far. 

1 minute ago, PepPep said:

Indeed, I have not heard a chirp from the 'midget linebacker' contingent of Jet fans.

Lee has been flying all over the field all season. Even when he doesn't make the tackle, he is involved in the play. Dude will only get better as he learns QB tendencies and get more acclimated to the speed of the NFL.  

SIDE NOTE: WHAT ABOUT THIS KID BURRIS?! Love everything I've seen from him so far. 

the drafts are not the issue.  the issue is that we don't have petty in there.  yet.

8 minutes ago, joewilly said:

Lee was completely pushed out of at least 2 running plays. I was not nearly as impressed with him yesterday as you previous posters.

What pi$$ed me off more than anything defensively was the lazy arm tackle attempt by Revis in the 4th quarter.

Quite a few vets including Decker and Harris said the whole team came out flat and no one knows why??

Give KC credit for isolating Harris and Pryor on the plays thatt they surrendered huge chunks of yardage on. Darron Lee is a player. The Jets need more speed in the secondary. Yesterday the secondary did play better, even Revis.

Gilchrist saved a few points with his play and Rontez Miles had a good stop also. Lee will get better against the run. The Jets DL stopped the run after the 1st quarter. Harris is a now a liability so far this season. Could be his shoulder injury. Nothing can stop a team more than F'd up @ss QB play.

Archived