People Are Being Unfair To Geno

PCP63

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

You've had a bad day. 

I'll hit you tomorrow. Sorry for your loss Ape.

Hey, I still haven't read any of what we were saying back and forth - but I appreciate your condolences, and apologize for the drunken "GFY" attempt to dismiss potential bickering. Uncalled for. My bad.

Thank you again for your condolences.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, I still haven't read any of what we were saying back and forth - but I appreciate your condolences, and apologize for the drunken "GFY" attempt to dismiss potential bickering. Uncalled for. My bad.

Thank you again for your condolences.

No problem brother, I understood that it wasn't the time for us to do our usual. Hope you and the family are having a better day. 

Whenever you're up to it and ready, respond with one of your usual stupid comments so I know that we're good to go! ^_^

Tried to stay out of this particular blog. It reads as I anticipated.

Anyway Geno hasn't really started and played consecutive games in 2 years. From a coaching and team perspective the progression is, Geno is next. This will be another one of those... we have to see what we have here in its finality. So it can be said like it was with Fitz being the undisputed starter, our QB decisions for the rest of this season and beyond has been thoroughly and completely vetted. Besides Petty needs reps, Hack is slated as red shirted this year and probably won't see any action unless the next 2 QBs up fail miserably or the season disastrously and completely tanks. So Geno gets his shot. He will inevitably quiet one side and fuel the other side in the never ending Geno debate. 

Is this a ******* joke? I can't tell. Unfair to geno? What's unfair is having to watch players like geno and Fitz play for my beloved team. What's unfair is seeing Fitz throw 7 ints. What's unfair is genocide throwing 3 ints in 5 seconds. He's a big boy he can handle it. If he wants to be treated fairly he should have played better his first two years. 

Is it sad that I actually miss Sanchez this year? All I can think about is Sanchez playing down by one td in the last two minutes of his rookie season or even his second season and i genuinely believed we had a chance to win. This season are down by a field goal in the first quarter and i feel like the game is over.

Archived