Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Go Town!!!!!!

I screwed you and leelou up...  lee i couldnt understand why she wouldnt unvote me when hess claimed investgation and i zeroed in on you cause i cleared these other 2 assholes in my dome.  Hmm.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Fat Giles was sitting by the table chewing on a mountain of bacon. Why have your nose in a book when you can be eating porky goodness? Why worry about the apocalypse when you can be worrying about making the next batch of bacon? Library and books were for nerds. He didn't want to be a Watcher anymore. He just wanted to be an Eater. Yes, that title fit his chubby English bum well.

A demon showed up out of no where and hit Giles across his head, knocking him unconscious for like the gazillion time. Then it stomped on his head repeatedly until his skull collapsed inward. He died with a half chewed piece of bacon in his mouth.

Crusher was dead. He was Giles, Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs. 

LOL

Hess is the only one I trust fully.  Hopefully he survives the night.  But regardless of whether he survives or not, I'm willing to bank my hopes on there being no GF, Pac being town, and Zander having pushed that theory as a way to protect himself. 

If I survive, Zander will come out tomorrow trying to tinfoil me onto you, Pac, and failing that, will try to get you to vote me after being in my corner all game.  He did exactly what Verbal duped me into doing:  Thinking his buddying tactics meant he had to be town.  He's the last one, and has played a helluva game. 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

You slick bastid..  i take it all back.  Well done to make it this far Zander scum.

Or can it rpossibly be 80?  Hmmm..  first time i would have seen him use emo as protection.

I only trust Hess

Who is likely who they will NK

Faak.

Actually i can see it now..   kill hess, scum waits for last townie to vote me, they ninja hammer... 

Well..  i officially dont got it like i thought i did.

Im Town.

Im inclined to agree with you on Hess.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hess is the only one I trust fully.  Hopefully he survives the night.  If not, I'm willing to bank my hopes on there being no GF and Pac being town. 

Zander will come out tomorrow trying to tinfoil me onto you, Pac, and failing that, will try to get you to vote me after being in my corner all game.  He did exactly what Verbal duped me into doing:  Thinking his buddying tactics meant he had to be town.  He's the last one, and has played a helluva game. 

**** its you isnt???

On 11/2/2016 at 0:06 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, of course he can be SK.  BUT I think we need another night to determine if there even is an SK, like Hess was saying.  I'm not ruling out any of the possibilities you're suggesting.  Just trying to determine what is MOST likely here, and see what things we can wait to figure out.  Pac is someone we can wait one more day on as we collect more intel.

Pac has indeed been the scummiest player of anyone remaining, and he'd 100 % be dead today if Hess hadn't come out with a town result on him. 

On 11/2/2016 at 0:09 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac would rather f*ck over town when he isn't the leading reason for a town win.  One time he held back a guilty result on me just to "make a game interesting", and laughed about it.  It's just Pac being Pac, not alignment-indicative.  In fact, it's probably even more of a signal that he's town. 

What changed in 3 mins?

Or am I missing something?

On 10/26/2016 at 8:03 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (4): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

JiF (1): JiF

Dicker (1): Leelou

Lee (1): JC

Crusher (1): Pac

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

Your Countdown

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪Anya gif‬‏

On 10/27/2016 at 0:14 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Lee (2): JC, JiF

Dicker (1): Leelou

Deadline:

Your Countdown

On 10/27/2016 at 2:41 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

JC (1): Leelou

Deadline:

Your Countdown

On 10/27/2016 at 3:53 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (5): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess, Leelou

Deadline:

Your Countdown

Meh I dont think its 80

It would have to have been a lol lets all buss each other sh*t.

On 10/31/2016 at 0:08 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ballin (3): 80, JC, Gerbal

Lee (2): Pac, Dicker

Pac (2): Zander, Hess

Crusher (1):  Ballin

JC (1): Lee

80 (1): Smash

Not Voting (1): Crusher 

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline

Your Countdown

On 10/31/2016 at 2:07 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ballin (4): 80, JC, Gerbal, Hess

Pac (2): Zander, Crusher

80 (2): Smash, Pac

Lee (1): Dicker

Deadline

Your Countdown

On 10/31/2016 at 3:07 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ballin (3): JC, Gerbal, Hess

Pac (3): Zander, Crusher, 80

Deadline

Your Countdown

On 10/31/2016 at 3:16 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ballin (4): JC, Gerbal, Hess, Lee

Pac (3): Zander, Crusher, 80

Deadline

Your Countdown

On 10/31/2016 at 3:36 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ballin (5): JC, Gerbal, Hess, Lee, Zander

Pac (1): 80

Not voting (1): Crusher

Deadline

Your Countdown

On 10/31/2016 at 3:39 PM, Nynaeve said:

Final D2 VOTE COUNT

Ballin (6): JC, Gerbal, Hess, Lee, Zander, 80

Not voting (1): Crusher

It's a lynch.

80 dont look as good here as I remember.

But still on both looks pretty good.

Hess looks even better here too.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

What changed in 3 mins?

A town result.  Maybe it's just confirmation bias that made me apply a town read to him after the fact.  But having a cop clear a guy as town, in a game where I don't truly believe there is a GF, changes a lot. 

On 11/2/2016 at 5:11 PM, Pac said:

Well that would be a stupid vote but it is what it is.  I expect to get lynched cause i expect to get lynched every game.  To even consider voting the only guy with a clean investigation on the grounds there might be a gf is absurd.

If Zander is scum or Sk hes playing splendidly.  

hopefully Sk shoots scum

On 11/2/2016 at 8:30 PM, Pac said:

Suck it Verb

I know it would have to be in reverse but ****.....

A town result.  Maybe it's just confirmation bias that made me apply a town read to him after the fact.  But having a cop clear a guy as town, in a game where I don't truly believe there is a GF, changes a lot. 

I know but you knew before the first post then changed it but meh.

Nope.  If it's not you it's Pac, and he's been playing with confidence thanks to a clear from Hess.  But I think it's you. 

Mislynching me tomorrow will result in a Town Loss 100% of the time in this situation.

Look back and reread me and tell me what you think then.

56 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Like im pretty much at the point where Im willing to lose to 80 or Hess.

And Hess isnt scum.  Id bet nolders life savings he gets shot.  All 68 dollars.

Shooting him is the only play that makes sense.  I'd be happy to see him alive tho...  I'll gladly take a bullet to let you 3 dopes throw haymakers at each other.

"Into every generation, there is a chosen one. One girl in all the world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness; To stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Slayer."

Slayers came and went over the centuries and unfortunately, this Slayer was done for. But the wheel keeps turning and the world keeps spinning, nonetheless.

Hess, Buffy, 1x Town Cop, is dead.

It is now Day 5. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Updated Roster

1. Lee - Cordelia, Vanilla Townie, was lynched D3

2. Verbal - Faith, Serial Killer, was NKed N3

3. 80

4. JC - Willow, Town Mason, was NKed N2

5. Hess - Buffy, 1x Town Cop, was NKed N4

6. Smash - Xander, Town Mason, was NKed N3

7. Ballin - Drusilla, Mafia Goon, was lynched D2

8. Dicker - Angelus, 1x Town Vig, was NKed N2

9. Crusher - Giles, Vanilla Townie, was lynched D4

10. Spoot Zander

11. Ape - The Master, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched D1

12. JiF - Jenny, Vanilla Townie, was NKed N1

13. Pac

On 10/25/2016 at 10:08 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

You know, I thought Verbal's "case" on Ape was weak, since I could buy this initial explanation from the Ape:

But then he did all of this:

Seems like he was protesting a bit too much for a Day 1 vote.  He asked for someone else to drive the game, then goes after Verbal for attempting to do just that.

Good enough vote as any 6 pages in.  Unvote vote Ape

On 10/25/2016 at 10:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

lol, 80 just said I 'went after' Verb, did a couple replies really strike you as what it looks like when I 'go after' someone?

forgot how dumb the play here has gotten... ffs 

On 10/25/2016 at 11:21 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

This is your go-to when you're scum.  One little push and vote and you talk about how dumb Mafia has gotten. 

On 10/26/2016 at 9:51 AM, BallinPB said:

Nothing to see here except Verbal chastising ape for being busy at work

80 quoting a couple of replies from the ape is reaching

jc automatically clearing 80 for the weak case he made.  

Have an awesome day!

I have a hard time believing this is all w/w/w bussing.

If it is props.

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I have a hard time believing this is all w/w/w bussing.

If it is props.

You have much to learn about how we play around here.  I've been on multiple scum teams with 80 and he absolutely loves to bus...  in most cases he'll do it without any reason to.  He's done it to me multiple times.

Stop thinking people here play by the book..  we don't.

On 10/26/2016 at 11:09 AM, Pac said:

meh... c9 is for the birds..  too much thinking.  still don't get it after skimming it just now.

Unvote 

Vote Ape 

because why not.

I remember Crusher stating if anyone here should understand the C9 setup it was Pa but he's been saying its way too complicated since the beginning of the game.

On 10/26/2016 at 0:05 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Defending Ape again I see.  Noted. 

On 10/26/2016 at 0:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

Probably the only honest vote on me. 

I can accept the non-explanation vote by decckerfan. However, 80 is grossly over-selling the additional vote and using false meta as part of that explanation. 80's vote is dirtiest.

Verbal is clueless, as you can see in my recent post, he's convinced himself of a "tell" born out of his own failure. The good news is he's looking for tells, and not sitting back waiting for opportunities to sick townies on each other, which reads like town play from Verbal. So that's nice. Too bad he's useless and stupid.

On 10/26/2016 at 0:21 PM, Integrity28 said:

Tethering. Plants the seed that if lynch Ape, and he's scum, we catch another scum in process. Scum tell. 

On 10/26/2016 at 0:33 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ping again.  This is where Ape does that thing where, when he's caught early, he states that he's lost interest in the game.  7 pages in, that's a new record. 

Again they would have had to decide to all bus each other at the beginning.

Thats something Im having real trouble buying.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I remember Crusher stating if anyone here should understand the C9 setup it was Pa but he's been saying its way too complicated since the beginning of the game.

Again they would have had to decide to all bus each other at the beginning.

Thats something Im having real trouble buying.

For the 20th time I'm not kidding..  I haven't tried to read the setup or grasp it.  Truth be told I think it's lame so I never bothered with it.  I'm playing like it's a regular game.

Just now, Pac said:

You have much to learn about how we play around here.  I've been on multiple scum teams with 80 and he absolutely loves to bus...  in most cases he'll do it without any reason to.  He's done it to me multiple times.

Its not just 80 tho.

Someone mentioned he liked to Bus here hell Im pretty sure he may have been the one to say it.

But If you read it theyre all bussing each other.

Is that also something Ballin and Ape like to do as well?

Its not just 80 tho.

Someone mentioned he liked to Bus here hell Im pretty sure he may have been the one to say it.

But If you read it theyre all bussing each other.

Is that also something Ballin and Ape like to do as well?

Ape yes..  Ballin is usually quiet but when in Rome..  I'm sure they decided early on in the scum chat to just bus each other..  if you're town read the friggin scum chat at the end of the game and watch how often you see scum encouraging each other to vote themselves.  

@Pac

If youre Town man you should claim now.

0 reason not to imo.

Vanilla Town..

The purpose of not claiming was to make scum think I might have some juice.  I'd have been happy to take the shot instead of Hess or anyone who might have had a town PR.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

yup.. 

so I'm still wavering here.  I cleared 80 because I've never seen him use emo as a defense as scum but he actually makes more sense as the last one.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Your refusal to believe I could actually play a strong town game is what is going to lead you to vote the wrong person (if you're indeed town).  The "emo argument" isn't a great reason why I'm town.  I don't recall only getting "emo" as town, it's a null tell at best.

I was on Ape and Ballin early.  I was wrong about Verbal, who took a lot of credit for those 2 lynches as well, but my reads of Ballin/Ape were strong independent of his.  My record this game speaks for itself. 

Just now, Pac said:

Ape yes..  Ballin is usually quiet but when in Rome..  I'm sure they decided early on in the scum chat to just bus each other..  if you're town read the friggin scum chat at the end of the game and watch how often you see scum encouraging each other to vote themselves.  

80 you agree with this irt Ape and Ballin?

Archived