Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Zander then.

If my math is right we can afford one more mislynch, no?

yes we can afford 1 mislynch...  that's why I volunteered to be lynched provided Crush gets lynched next.

incidentally I refuse to consider voting you because of your town tell.  which tell you ask?  not gonna say.

but like Hess would be willing to bet the game on no GF, I'd be willing to bet the game you're town.  My 99% town read (which is what I have on you) is for all intents and purposes as good as an investigation result. 

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

yes we can afford 1 mislynch...  that's why I volunteered to be lynched provided Crush gets lynched next.

incidentally I refuse to consider voting you because of your town tell.  which tell you ask?  not gonna say.

but like Hess would be willing to bet the game on no GF, I'd be willing to bet the game you're town.  My 99% town read (which is what I have on you) is for all intents and purposes as good as an investigation result. 

I have 80 as 100% town as well. If he isn't I'm banning him till after the holidays. 

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd rather go with the tinfoily lynch of Pac over super townie Verbal any day, for sure.  So you'll lose that battle, Pac.  At least when it comes to where I place my vote; can't speak for others.  If Verbal is scum, I'll tip my hat and accept the loss. 

Crusher, Zander.....ugh.....both have played the towniest games ever but that's the remainder of my pool for tomorrow. 

Pac/Crusher/80/Verb/Hess/Smash

In order of WTL atp

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Updated Roster

1. Lee - Cordelia, Vanilla Townie, was lynched D3

2. Verbal - Faith, Serial Killer, was NKed N3

3. 80

4. JC - Willow, Town Mason, was NKed N2

5. Hess

6. Smash - Xander, Town Mason, was NKed N3

7. Ballin - Drusilla, Mafia Goon, was lynched D2

8. Dicker - Angelus, 1x Town Vig, was NKed N2

9. Crusher

10. Spoot Zander

11. Ape - The Master, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched D1

12. JiF - Jenny, Vanilla Townie, was NKed N1

13. Pac

**** that happened quickly.

5 players left

If theres a Vig and they dont shoot and we have 1 ML left

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

THESE ARE THE ONLY 2 POSSIBLE NON TOWN SETUPS THERE CAN BE LEFT

HAS TO BE ONE OF THEM ITS NOT MECHANICALLY POSSIBLE FOR IT TO BE ANYTHING ELSE.

AND ITS NOT A MOD CHOICE ITS DECIDED BY RAND.ORG.

SO 50/50 CHANCE THERES A GF

Pac/Crush/80/Hess where Im at now.

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not voting 80. I suspected him early but he really turned it around. Got him as town.  Zander played the super townie role. Played with him at DM. High volume, high spam guy, but don't be mistaken, he is very good at this. I have to look at him around the trains again.  No reason to rush it.  Least with sk gone we only gotta get it right once.  

Does Town!80 normally have GOAT reads early and does Scum!80 buss both his partners in that spot ?

Ive mentioned his reads as either GOAT or TMI.

But Im prolly willing to lose to him atp barring something crazy.

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dude nobody but you voted me. Not to be rude but nobody takes you as serious as you think they should. I would have hammered you and argued the gf or sk with protection angle.  Both were topics.  Hell even had Hess wavering on you.  

Ive said this for awhile now

ANYONE could have hammered Pac and not looked bad atp imo.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No matter what Zander says I cannot possibly believe scum had a GF AND roleblocker given how gimped town seems to be.

Crusher is the last scum. Has to be.  

DUDE FFS MAN ITS ******* DECIDED BY RAND.ORG IVE SHOWED THE ONLY 2 POSS NON TOWN SETUP IF CAN POSSIBLY BE.

Town roles are based on the numbers and w/e Town setup comes up is balanced to w/e Non Town setup is randed.

Its 50/50 we have a GF.

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

I'm gonna say me and Pac are most towny. I was more worried Pac as SK bc of that choice power immunity thing. I'm less likely to go w GF. In fact I'll bet the game on it there's no GF.

Well then you have  50% chance of being correct.

Is Pac the most Towny based on his game play/Meta or just because of your peek on him?

So 80 and Crush claim Vanilla. 

Pac don't reveal. Want to hear Zander reveal first. 

VT

I lied btw. I got another result. But want to hear Zander first.

I would have done this exact same thing s either actual Town!Cop or fake Claim (ie saying im only x1)

So this dont bother me at all in that sense from Hess.

11 hours ago, Pac said:

That's a high level play!!

Hess doesn't make high level plays.

Besides... he'd also have to bank on the fact that he wouldn't be countered.

OMFG IF ANYONE ELSE IN THIS GAME IS A ******* TOWNY PLEASE READ THE ******* C9 SETUP.

Setup allows for multiple Cop/Doc/Mason/Vig roles.

FML

hahaahaha...  that's what we waited for.  

as if he was going to do anything but that.

Whatever..  hopefully he'll take his grotesque play as a lesson on why you should never zero in on 1 person.

If we want to vote Zander off for his stupidity I'm in..  if not I sadly have to stick with Crush.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

DUDE FFS MAN ITS ******* DECIDED BY RAND.ORG IVE SHOWED THE ONLY 2 POSS NON TOWN SETUP IF CAN POSSIBLY BE.

Town roles are based on the numbers and w/e Town setup comes up is balanced to w/e Non Town setup is randed.

Its 50/50 we have a GF.

Then I'm flipping my coin and saying no GF.  It's done, we're not listening to you on this, especially since there's also a 50/50 shot you're the last scum.

Archived