Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

From Beneath you it devours!  (yes, I'm a lazy mod, screw you all it's ******* 1 am)

Smash, Xander, Town Mason is dead.

Verbal, Faith, Serial Killer, is dead.

It is now Day 4. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Suck it Verb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

3. 80

5. Hess

9. Crusher

10. Spoot Zander

13. Pac

Look at this sh-t show...

It's gotta be Crush or Zanderella. 

If 80 fooled me with EMO then he fooled me with EMO.

Hess had absolutely no reason to release an innocent on me as scum.

Zandarellas game is too erratic and clueless to be by design.  If he's scum then it was beautifully played.

Sorry Crush..  gotta be you.

Vote Crush

42 minutes ago, Pac said:

Look at this sh-t show...

It's gotta be Crush or Zanderella. 

If 80 fooled me with EMO then he fooled me with EMO.

Hess had absolutely no reason to release an innocent on me as scum.

Zandarellas game is too erratic and clueless to be by design.  If he's scum then it was beautifully played.

Sorry Crush..  gotta be you.

Vote Crush

Hess released it then voted you twice. Why? Because he doubted his own results.  If it's 80 he deserves the win. Zander?  Man I really dont know but he played a very townie game. Went back and looked at him around the lynches and he was very townish. It.s not me. Gotta be you.

vote Pac

Just now, The Crusher said:

Hess released it then voted you twice. Why? Because he doubted his own results.  If it's 80 he deserves the win. Zander?  Man I really dont know but he played a very townie game. Went back and looked at him around the lynches and he was very townish. It.s not me. Gotta be you.

vote Pac

@Pac If  we are both town couldn't Hess lie about his result?  unvote

No hurry. Gotta think about this.

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Pac If  we are both town couldn't Hess lie about his result?  unvote

No hurry. Gotta think about this.

I can't possibly think of a reason..  I'm an easy lynch and no one would have questioned it.  He could have simply voted me and let someone else hammer.

I want it to be Zander but I believe it's you. :(

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

I can't possibly think of a reason..  I'm an easy lynch and no one would have questioned it.  He could have simply voted me and let someone else hammer.

I want it to be Zander but I believe it's you. :(

It's not me dude. If it was me I would have hammered and joked my way out of it.  No way I let you sit at L1 if I'm scum.  

It's not me dude. If it was me I would have hammered and joked my way out of it.  No way I let you sit at L1 if I'm scum.  

I don't think you could hammer me there..  I was all over you, you were gaining momentum, and Hess called me innocent. 

There's no way you could hammer.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

@The Crusher other than me who would you vote?

The only one I'd even consider is Zander but I don't think that maniacal twerp is bad..  I think his game has just been:

giphy.gif

Not voting 80. I suspected him early but he really turned it around. Got him as town.  Zander played the super townie role. Played with him at DM. High volume, high spam guy, but don't be mistaken, he is very good at this. I have to look at him around the trains again.  No reason to rush it.  Least with sk gone we only gotta get it right once.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

But nice freakin shot on Verb!  Hope you aimed for the gonads.  Assuming you had a scope.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not voting 80. I suspected him early but he really turned it around. Got him as town.  Zander played the super townie role. Played with him at DM. High volume, high spam guy, but don't be mistaken, he is very good at this. I have to look at him around the trains again.  No reason to rush it.  Least with sk gone we only gotta get it right once.  

yeah at this point I'm ok if they lynch me provided they lynch you next.  You'd have to leave Zander and 80 alive and chop down that fool Hess to stand a chance, then leverage your good will with that sissy 80 to get him to vote Zanderella.  Very difficult but not impossible.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I don't think you could hammer me there..  I was all over you, you were gaining momentum, and Hess called me innocent. 

There's no way you could hammer.

Dude nobody but you voted me. Not to be rude but nobody takes you as serious as you think they should. I would have hammered you and argued the gf or sk with protection angle.  Both were topics.  Hell even had Hess wavering on you.  

1 minute ago, Pac said:

yeah at this point I'm ok if they lynch me provided they lynch you next.  You'd have to leave Zander and 80 alive and chop down that fool Hess to stand a chance, then leverage your good will with that sissy 80 to get him to vote Zanderella.  Very difficult but not impossible.

I'm not scum so I don't.  What about Hess as scum ?

Dude nobody but you voted me. Not to be rude but nobody takes you as serious as you think they should. I would have hammered you and argued the gf or sk with protection angle.  Both were topics.  Hell even had Hess wavering on you.  

lol I don't think anyone listens to me...  if they did you'd be dead by now and the game would be over. 

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody expects him as scum right now.  If you are town he night kills you last and it proves his claim. 

That's a high level play!!

Hess doesn't make high level plays.

Besides... he'd also have to bank on the fact that he wouldn't be countered.

Archived