Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HessStation said:

The SK could have chosen cop immunity or BPV. I'd have picked immunity as would most IMO. And there could be a GF. Those are two very game related reasons

Then maybe you should have just kept your stupid trap shut. Im gonna miss Zander. So much love, so much potential.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I guess this game could have a godfather or a sk with investigation protection.

It's not a SK with investigation protection.. there were 2 deaths last night. The obnoxious setup says only one or the other is allowed.

I tried to explain to AleZander the low odds of me actually being the GF and he replied by saying:

beep beep meow ruff ruff mr misixiplix eats honey nut cherrieos whacka whaka bzzzzz meow whoo hoo bubbledyboobiebooobie zip zap blam!

< 3 < 3

badatmafia.gif

Just now, Pac said:

It's not a SK with investigation protection.. there were 2 deaths last night. The obnoxious setup says only one or the other is allowed.

I tried to explain to AleZander the low odds of me actually being the GF and he replied by saying:

beep beep meow ruff ruff mr misixiplix eats honey nut cherrieos whacka whaka bzzzzz meow whoo hoo bubbledyboobiebooobie zip zap blam!

< 3 < 3

badatmafia.gif

It 100% does not say that at all.

Just now, Pac said:

< 3 < 3

badatmafia.gif

Such a d*ck but I'm sad to admit I real life lol'd at this post. 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

< 3 < 3

badatmafia.gif

That's what I thought. It was choice of one power which is why I thought u were ok. But then Zander explained it to me otherwise.

Archived