Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pac said:

Got you 80 you silly bastard!  At this point even if Zander votes me YOU AND YOUR TEAM DIDN'T BEAT ME!

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Your call Zander.  I've made all the necessary arguments.  Pac shouldn't be alive right now if he's town.  Not a chance.  He left me alive so that he could get you to vote me.  He's been subtly manipulating play to set up for this, playing with full confidence that Hess's clearance of him would give him a free ticket to endgame.

FML

Im gonna decide very shortly

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

FML

Im gonna decide very shortly

another thing with regards to my "scummy gameplay"..

who are 2 of the "cleanest" players we've seen the last week?

Verb and.......  80!

hello?

Don't let them use you Zander...

They kept me alive because I mistakenly cleared their last player..  they kept you alive because they know you've been all over me.

While you and I have been going toe to toe 80 has been quietly in the background making no waves.

Think about it!

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

another thing with regards to my "scummy gameplay"..

who are 2 of the "cleanest" players we've seen the last week?

Verb and.......  80!

hello?

I thought Verbal was a town power role before he went down.  He was playing me the whole time. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Don't let them use you Zander...

They kept me alive because I mistakenly cleared their last player..  they kept you alive because they know you've been all over me.

While you and I have been going toe to toe 80 has been quietly in the background making no waves.

Think about it!

Making no waves?  Really?  I've been active every day, making cases and trying to figure the game out.  Meanwhile you're sitting there refusing to discuss anything related to C9+ then discrediting Zander, the one player who DID read the rules, because you know he's got you figured out. 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ive never really been any good at getting out of a Tunnel.

I wish I had Meta here to use but I dont really and Pac's been Scummy AF.

Not on Scum trains at all from Pac.

80's been on both.

Really atp Im willing to lose to 80 but not to Pac.

Hey man if it takes you losing the game for it to sink in then vote me.

I'm not upset..  I put it all together and they did not beat me.  If 80 hadn't done that emo b.s. he would have been dead a long time ago.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Verb was SK and would have not had any TMI so I dont see the correlation here?

now you're making me angry..

no correlation?

whatever dude vote me..  lose the game...  then tell me why it's my fault.

Just now, Pac said:

now you're making me angry..

no correlation?

whatever dude vote me..  lose the game...  then tell me why it's my fault.

You say the only reason 80 got by you was EMO then you AtE at me??!?!

You've also been way to sure of my alignment this game.

If Im wrong Im sorry.

vote Pac

glgl

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I mean even my own reads have been similar with 80's ffs.

how long have you been playing mafia?  that is NOT an indicator of alignment.  In fact "buddying up" is more likely done by a bad guy.

one last time.

Pretend I'm scum and play out the last day in your head..  People had just agreed with me to vote Leelou and Crusher off and I was all in on you being the last scum.  80 was all in with me and called you scum just as many times as I did.

Suddenly..  when I start to doubt my conclusions, I become the boogie man GF in 80's eyes and you are super clean.  How are you not seeing that as convenient?

If he was as sure about you as I thought I was, WHY DIDN'T HE EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONVINCE ME TO VOTE YOU?  He just immediately flipped the script and attacked me.

I mean think!

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good gamesmanship here.  Even after your loss you can still keep up the ruse. 

It took me way too long but I take solace in knowing you didn't fool me.  I gotcha but Zander refused to take his time and think.  He couldn't do what I was able to which was stop obsessing on 1 player and look at everyone.

He finally got me....   yay.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

It took me way too long but I take solace in knowing you didn't fool me.  I gotcha but Zander refused to take his time and think.  He couldn't do what I was able to which was stop obsessing on 1 player and look at everyone.

He finally got me....   yay.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.  You have a big ego.  We get it.  It needs to be constantly massaged or else everyone gets blamed. 

Archived