Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac, Jonathan, Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

Zander, Harmony, Vanilla Townie got beer poisoning and died a horrible painful death.

80, Darla, Mafia Goon WINS

along with the demised but not forgotten...

Ape, The Master,  Mafia Roleblocker

Ballin, Drusilla, Mafia Goon

SCUM WIN, LDO

GG everyone. Thanks for playing. It was a close call honestly could see either one of town, scum and even SK winning this game. It was a fun one to watch.

Mason QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/t9Q6UF45U4R2

Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UUv2ikJYGbpw

DT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/hRTZLvaDHgy

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You can believe whatever you want to believe.  You have a big ego.  We get it.  It needs to be constantly massaged or else everyone gets blamed. 

There's nothing I have to force myself into believing.  I in fact did vote you.

I give you credit for blending in and laying back..  it was well played.  I'm angrier at myself for letting you get away with it for days.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You can believe whatever you want to believe.  You have a big ego.  We get it.  It needs to be constantly massaged or else everyone gets blamed. 

Dude you were outstanding this game.  Too bad your never gonna make it out of day 1 again.  So fucking killing you. 

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Zander just gave the game to 80 despite the fact a proven cop had given me a clean investigation...

I think that's about as bad a play as I can remember ever seeing.

It gets even worse actually. You guys could have eliminated the existence of a GF once everyone mass claimed and you had all the flipped PRs :P

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

lol, so Pac's refusal to claim helped lead to town's demise.  Awesome. 

Even on F-3 though.

Masons - MM, 1xcop - C  1xvig - V

So out of 7 letters randed you guys have 4 that were PRs. That leaves TTT = Roleblocker, goon, goon and SK.  No godfather :P

1 minute ago, Pac said:

There's nothing I have to force myself into believing.  I in fact did vote you.

I give you credit for blending in and laying back..  it was well played.  I'm angrier at myself for letting you get away with it for days.

lol, finally the scene... I have news for you, you embarrassing clod of insecurity, you lost the game. 

80 cornered himself. You had Hess's investigation in your favor. Yet, you provided the framework for 80's final charge on you via your pompous bluster. 80 took the high road, and you flailed, and that's flailing will always work against the townie in endgame. 

He outplayed you with almost no wiggle room to do so. Zander played very well. In fact, he was ready to vote for 80 UNTIL you ran your trap more than you should have. You unwillingly coaxed Zander into the change of heart. 

I'm saying this all seriously, not to get a rise out of you. You made the same mistake I've made several times as town in end-game, you over-tried. 

Now shut up, take the "L" and sign up for the next game.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, finally the scene... I have news for you, you embarrassing clod of insecurity, you lost the game. 

80 cornered himself. You had Hess's investigation in your favor. Yet, you provided the framework for 80's final charge on you via your pompous bluster. 80 took the high road, and you flailed, and that's flailing will always work against the townie in endgame. 

He outplayed you with almost no wiggle room to do so. Zander played very well. In fact, he was ready to vote for 80 UNTIL you ran your trap more than you should have. You unwillingly coaxed Zander into the change of heart. 

I'm saying this all seriously, not to get a rise out of you. You made the same mistake I've made several times as town in end-game, you over-tried. 

Now shut up, take the "L" and sign up for the next game.

Add this to the C9 setup as something else I didn't read.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not true. 80 won it for scum all by his damn self. 

This.

Nothing about what I said was a lie, I was just too busy to be involved in a mafia game. 80 took this sh*t over like Lebron in the finals.

On 10/31/2016 at 10:31 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

JC is usually very cerebral at this game, especially when Ape is out of the game.  Ape is his shiny object.  The fact that he too has been pushing Leelou as scum, combined with other sketchy elements of his play, cements him as a top 3 scum candidate in my mind. 

Ballin, Pac, JC.  There's scum in there. 

On 10/31/2016 at 10:43 AM, Verbal said:

I'm locked in on you this game, man.  Willing to put aside the constant urge to lynch you and skull**** your corpse.  Let's win a game together as town for once, heh.

Unvote

Vote: Ballin

^^^^^ My favorite post of the game by far.  We both thought the other was town, even though I was scum and he was SK.  LOL. 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

well yeah I got fooled by emo and 100% cleared him for like 72 hours..  it was really bad on my part.  I can't believe I felt bad for him.

No not that. 80 did great. I blame you for being so unlikeable.Poor Zander had to pick between you and a virgin child. Maybe if you played a little nicer with others this could have ended differently. LOL

Just now, The Crusher said:

No not that. 80 did great. I blame you for being so unlikeable.Poor Zander had to pick between you and a virgin child. Maybe if you played a little nicer with others this could have ended differently. 

80=virgin child? LOL I'm dying 

Just now, The Crusher said:

No not that. 80 did great. I blame you for being so unlikeable.Poor Zander had to pick between you and a virgin child. Maybe if you played a little nicer with others this could have ended differently. LOL

naw never changing my style..  second I do I get lynched for not "being myself".

it's a no win situation so I'll just keep doing what i do and be nice on the main board.

Just now, Pac said:

naw never changing my style..  second I do I get lynched for not "being myself".

it's a no win situation so I'll just keep doing what i do and be nice on the main board.

This is true - you've exponentially grown into an a$$hole, for survival purposes in these games, in a similar capacity to how I've grown the Ape schtick.

48 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Because you have been by far the Scummiest player in the game and werent on any Scum trains, youve lied and made stuff up, refused to back things up when asked and you refused to claim in a Pro Town claiming time situation.

The fact I also know its 50/50 theres a GF here

From the scum chat..  This is why I refused to claim:

JF80
11-03-2016
02:40 PM ET (US)
I guess Pac is the Doc?

They're still trying to guess what I am.  Why give them unnecessary intel when Hess HAD ALREADY CLEARED ME!!!!!

Just now, Pac said:

JF80
11-03-2016
I guess Pac is the Doc?

They're still trying to guess what I am.  Why give them unnecessary intel when Hess HAD ALREADY CLEARED ME!!!!!

You lost.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

JF80
11-03-2016
I guess Pac is the Doc?

Because it would have cleared you as 100% town if you had?  >.>

Archived