Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

I'm gonna say me and Pac are most towny. I was more worried Pac as SK bc of that choice power immunity thing. I'm less likely to go w GF. In fact I'll bet the game on it there's no GF.

All good. I wish someone else knew enough about this C9 thing to confirm or deny gf being a 50% chance in this game.  Would suck to lose this game to math. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Crusher said:

All good. I wish someone else knew enough about this C9 thing to confirm or deny gf being a 50% chance in this game.  Would suck to lose this game to math. 

Dude ive explained this everything ive said about setup is 100% true and its a 1 full page read

5 min man, see for yourself.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude ive explained this everything ive said about setup is 100% true and its a 1 full page read

5 min man, see for yourself.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Just read it and looks like posibility have a GF in the game is a pretty good one. Close enough to 50% to consider for sure. 

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then I'm flipping my coin and saying no GF.  It's done, we're not listening to you on this, especially since there's also a 50/50 shot you're the last scum.

Did you read the page? Not sure it's 50/50 but looks reasonable.  At some point I agree gotta pick one or another. 

This C9 Paint By Numbers(TM) Explantion is brought to you by the Knowing how to Read Corporation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scum Roles

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is EVERY Possible C9 Non Town setup there can be quoted directly from this link http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Now we KNOW Scum has RB and a GOON and there is an SK (*)

WE KNOW THIS NOW

So lets remove possibilities from the ONLY choices for C9 setups that dont work based on what we KNOW (see *) and we'll see what left bases on just there being an SK and an RB confirmed in the setup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE THE ONLY 2 SETUPS THAT ALLOW FOR BOTH A SK AND A RB WHICH WE KNOW 100% IS IN THE GAME BASED ON NYNS FLIP REVEALS.

So TLDR

There is exactly a 50% chance theres a GF in this game 100% of the time.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Agree completely

I just want to make sure people understand things is all.

I understand you aren't very good at mafia and have been chasing ghosts for 96 hours.  I also understand that I still got it.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Agree completely

I just want to make sure people understand things is all.

I also understand that you are so desperate to prove your asinine theory that you have aligned with Crusher and are in essence riding him like Bran Stark on top of Hodor in an effort to get me lynched.

Just now, Pac said:

I also understand that you are so desperate to prove your asinine theory that you have aligned with Crusher and are in essence riding him like Bran Stark on top of Hodor in an effort to get me lynched.

Ive already said im willing to lynch you or Crusher.

Based on just game play alone

80>Hess>Crusher>Pac

Based on Voting

80>Hess>Crusher and Pac

Based on Claims

Hess>Pac(Peek)>80 and Crusher

Im not lynching 80 or Hess here

My PoE

Pac/Crusher

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

I understand you aren't very good at mafia and have been chasing ghosts for 96 hours.  I also understand that I still got it.

Im not and maybe I am.

But Im not gonna let someone who has done nothing this game and has been the most Scummiest slide by when I know theres a 50% chance of GF is all.

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Nice reference. How is it his theory? Read the page.  I know what you do for a living.  You are very smart guy. If any of us you are most suited to read that page and understand it. It's you.   Me? I would have Alex read it and explain it to me in an email that's twice as long. LOL. Interesting you are refuting the written rules of the game. Refusing to reveal. I thought town cooperates to find a solution. 

Fat Giles was sitting by the table chewing on a mountain of bacon. Why have your nose in a book when you can be eating porky goodness? Why worry about the apocalypse when you can be worrying about making the next batch of bacon? Library and books were for nerds. He didn't want to be a Watcher anymore. He just wanted to be an Eater. Yes, that title fit his chubby English bum well.

A demon showed up out of no where and hit Giles across his head, knocking him unconscious for like the gazillion time. Then it stomped on his head repeatedly until his skull collapsed inward. He died with a half chewed piece of bacon in his mouth.

Crusher was dead. He was Giles, Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs. 

You slick bastid..  i take it all back.  Well done to make it this far Zander scum.

Or can it rpossibly be 80?  Hmmm..  first time i would have seen him use emo as protection.

I only trust Hess

Who is likely who they will NK

Faak.

Actually i can see it now..   kill hess, scum waits for last townie to vote me, they ninja hammer... 

Well..  i officially dont got it like i thought i did.

Archived