Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cordelia was surrounded. They were closing in on her and there was nothing she could do to stop them. 

"Ouch!!! Please get your extreme oafishness off my two hundred dollar shoes" 

That did nothing to deter them as they kept moving towards her.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪cordelia - buffy the vampire slayer: quotes‬‏

"Cordelia, your mouth is open, sound is coming from it, this is never good."

A hand wrapped around her neck, squeezing harder and harder, until the sound was no more. Blissful.

Leelou has bee lynched. She was Cordelia Chase, Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs.

I'd rather go with the tinfoily lynch of Pac over super townie Verbal any day, for sure.  So you'll lose that battle, Pac.  At least when it comes to where I place my vote; can't speak for others.  If Verbal is scum, I'll tip my hat and accept the loss. 

Crusher, Zander.....ugh.....both have played the towniest games ever but that's the remainder of my pool for tomorrow. 

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd rather go with the tinfoily lynch of Pac over super townie Verbal any day, for sure.  So you'll lose that battle, Pac.  At least when it comes to where I place my vote; can't speak for others.  If Verbal is scum, I'll tip my hat and accept the loss. 

Crusher, Zander.....ugh.....both have played the towniest games ever but that's the remainder of my pool for tomorrow. 

It disgusts me, and weirdly excites me, that I'm on the exact same page as you all game long.

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well that would be a stupid vote but it is what it is.  I expect to get lynched cause i expect to get lynched every game.  To even consider voting the only guy with a clean investigation on the grounds there might be a gf is absurd.

If Zander is scum or Sk hes playing splendidly.  

hopefully Sk shoots scum

From Beneath you it devours!  (yes, I'm a lazy mod, screw you all it's ******* 1 am)

Smash, Xander, Town Mason is dead.

Verbal, Faith, Serial Killer, is dead.

It is now Day 4. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Updated Roster

1. Lee - Cordelia, Vanilla Townie, was lynched D3

2. Verbal - Faith, Serial Killer, was NKed N3

3. 80

4. JC - Willow, Town Mason, was NKed N2

5. Hess

6. Smash - Xander, Town Mason, was NKed N3

7. Ballin - Drusilla, Mafia Goon, was lynched D2

8. Dicker - Angelus, 1x Town Vig, was NKed N2

9. Crusher

10. Spoot Zander

11. Ape - The Master, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched D1