Lets go Seahawks

kevinc855

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Can see where Sherman was coming from after he explained it. They didn't blow the whistle on the offsides and he was playing the ball to prevent getting a free kick, so it's on Carpenter for even kicking it with him running in there.

He did go straight at the ball. I agree kicker should have stopped. I like Sherman, he got some good old fashion angriness to him, play with a chip on his shoulder and has hair like the predator.  Lethal combination. Lethal. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

He did go straight at the ball. I agree kicker should have stopped. I like Sherman, he got some good old fashion angriness to him, play with a chip on his shoulder and has hair like the predator.  Lethal combination. Lethal. 

Yeah, he's not a dirty player. And he's right, if the whistle didn't blow that's not on him.

NFL needs to do something about the officiating, this game was clearly called to favor one team over the other.  Was originally rooting for the Hawks but I found myself rooting for the Bills at the end, kind of like the Russian fans in Rocky IV (the Bills are Rocky in this analogy). 

Archived