Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

The "JiF defending" angle is also pretty absurd. Especially considering JC isn't scum reading me by his own admission. So why would I need defense?

No offense to JiF, but he's one of the more selfish players I know. Hell, he didn't even protect me as an outed cop. And I wouldn't be surprised if this extends to his scum game as well.

But sure, lizzy. :P 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You're case on me is that I'm too lucid and calm, correct? Strong argument.

You're not in your town range, imo.  And you going at me since I've started suss you is pretty lame too. I've seen absolutely no reason to change my vote. Better luck next time?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You're not in your town range, imo.  And you going at me since I've started suss you is pretty lame too. I've seen absolutely no reason to change my vote. Better luck next time?

Your argument for my scumminess is just as weak and absurd as the argument you're critizing JC for. Yet you're taking yours seriously but discrediting JC.

Just now, Lizard King said:

Your argument for my scumminess is just as weak and absurd as the argument you're critizing JC for. Yet you're taking yours seriously but discrediting JC.

When was I criticizing JC?  Or are we at the point where you're just making sh*t up?

Didn't you also get on my case for saying that 80 isn't in scum mode even though I haven't played in a year? And now you're telling me I'm not in my town range?

I don't really care how long you haven't played. I know how you play as town and this isn't it, imo. Like I said, play better next time.

Irt 80, I've seen him be enthused as either alignment, but I also think that sometimes he's capable of being more low key. Could be he's coming off more passive this game cause of the previous game. Maybe he's just trying to come across different. I dunno, but I'm not terribly fond of it. But the important point is that you gave him a town read over nothing. He was doing squat up until then. He did a little bit after, but that was after you stated your read.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't really care how long you haven't played. I know how you play as town and this isn't it, imo. Like I said, play better next time.

Irt 80, I've seen him be enthused as either alignment, but I also think that sometimes he's capable of being more low key. Could be he's coming off more passive this game cause of the previous game. Maybe he's just trying to come across different. I dunno, but I'm not terribly fond of it. But the important point is that you gave him a town read over nothing. He was doing squat up until then. He did a little bit after, but that was after you stated your read.

So in other words, you do agree that you are criticizing me for not playing enough recently to make an early observation that 80 appeared townish to me, even though you are justified in making the same observation of me yourself.

Makes sense.

Nice shading attempt. I never criticized you for not playing enough recently to make an early observation on 80. IT WAS 80 WHO DID, ACTUALLY. I said I didn't get the town read. He hadn't really done much up until that point. 

On 11/15/2016 at 4:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I do have to agree with Nyn that Lizzie's reasoning for town reading me was flawed.  Dude hasn't played in like a year and he says I've "reverted back to form".  Not sure what that even means, especially in light of that.

I mean, I know he looks like a girl, but that's definitely not me.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Nice shading attempt. I never criticized you for not playing enough recently to make an early observation on 80. IT WAS 80 WHO DID, ACTUALLY. I said I didn't get the town read. He hadn't really done much up until that point. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I mean, I know he looks like a girl, but that's definitely not me.

So...you're just saying this now, because...? Could've refuted this three posts ago instead of giving me an explanation to a post that you just decided wasn't even valid. You're scum aren't you?

On 11/15/2016 at 3:31 PM, Nynaeve said:

He's weirding me out. Plus 80's comment about how it's not surprising that there's a train on him just as he comes back to mafia.... kinda gives me bad juju, irt him trying to transmit this "give the guy a break, nothing to see here" vibe. And now Lizzie is town reading him for... I don't even know what. Those two are giving me the wiggies. 

This is what I ACTUALLY said.

So...you're just saying this now, because...? Could've refuted this three posts ago instead of giving me an explanation to a post that you just decided wasn't even valid. You're scum aren't you?

Actually what I'm saying is....... DIE

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So he does this even when he has scummates yelling in his ear?  lol.  Love this guy. 

you have NOOOO idea!!! lol  if you ever scum with him do NOT suggest he bus if needed.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Did anyone else find this all very odd?  

Did Zander shoot Nold?  And if so, why did he try to throw the idea that the mod confirmed there was a SK?  Makes no sense. 

Zander would have shot me. Not only did he SAY he shot me but its what he would do. Its ABSOLUTELY what I would do too. its a long running joke

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Would a couple of Nyn's scummates pls step up and put me out of my misery...thx

hate to burst your bubble liz but shes fairly screaming Town. That nark ure getting? that Die comment? Town Nyn.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Who is going to sack up and put either Pac or myself at L2? I'm positive I have scum on my train. I'm such an easy target. Nyn's my best guess. Reasons from earlier and sitting nice and cozy as the third vote. 

Also I don't like the dismantling of JC that JiF did earlier. JC was taking my vote on Nyn and going a step further by dissecting some potential situations. So it was a slight defense of Nyn by Jif. The A+B = C argument JC put together was a best guess. Him thinking out loud shouldn't get you that defensive, JiF.

Save for the DM guys, there are people in this game who do get laid and defending Nyn a little too much for my liking this early. I like where I'm voting.

Huh?  I defended no one.  And dont even get that logic one bit.  My thoughts on JC are completely dependent on JC's posts.  Nothing else. 

JC hit one of my favorite tells.  He's tying multiple players together based off very little information on D1.  This is something I hate and go after guys like 80 and Ape who do this sh*t all the time.  Claiming if this person is town, then this person is scum on D1 when we have zero information is not town friendly.  Its called leading a wild goose chase. 

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The "JiF defending" angle is also pretty absurd. Especially considering JC isn't scum reading me by his own admission. So why would I need defense?

No offense to JiF, but he's one of the more selfish players I know. Hell, he didn't even protect me as an outed cop. And I wouldn't be surprised if this extends to his scum game as well.

But sure, lizzy. :P 

It's absurd for this reason and also like I said above, my issue with JC is with JC.  I hate that type of play.  

Meh, I'm not selfish at all.  I'm always will to be a martyr for the town.  That particular game, your role wasnt necessary anymore so I found more value in keeping myself alive. 

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  I defended no one.  And dont even get that logic one bit.  My thoughts on JC are completely dependent on JC's posts.  Nothing else. 

JC hit one of my favorite tells.  He's tying multiple players together based off very little information on D1.  This is something I hate and go after guys like 80 and Ape who do this sh*t all the time.  Claiming if this person is town, then this person is scum on D1 when we have zero information is not town friendly.  Its called leading a wild goose chase. 

I don't think JC was anti town or not. I think his speculating on different routes to take his line of questioning down was totally valid. You're essentially saying that people should not try and draw conclusions from limited information on day one. How do you propose we should be scumhunting instead?

I don't think JC was anti town or not. I think his speculating on different routes to take his line of questioning down was totally valid. You're essentially saying that people should not try and draw conclusions from limited information on day one. How do you propose we should be scumhunting instead?

No.  That's not what I said at all.  I said tying players together based on D1 with zero information is not a town like behavior.  

This is actually long time mafia tell.  I'm very consistent on a few tells.   This is one of them. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  That's not what I said at all.  I said tying players together based on D1 with zero information is not a town like behavior.  

This is actually long time mafia tell.  I'm very consistent on a few tells.   This is one of them. 

Nyn was equally as speculative on my play because I had a different meta after 12 months, essentially trying to legitimately case me over nothing so, is she scummy in your opinion or no?

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's absurd for this reason and also like I said above, my issue with JC is with JC.  I hate that type of play.  

Meh, I'm not selfish at all.  I'm always will to be a martyr for the town.  That particular game, your role wasnt necessary anymore so I found more value in keeping myself alive. 

You didn't protect me any of the nights. :P  Doubtful you could have known much of anything early on.

But w/e, I'm not going to get into an argument about it. I'm just saying that's how it comes across to me. But no offense intended at all.

Archived