Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

im here and im reading jif so cool your jets.

im not a huge poster at any time but especially when im playing with people I don't know. I will pick up but so far this games been just fluff.

zander started to get rolling and then throttled it back

You know Zander, me, Notbob, Nolder and Crusher. I know there's been fluff, but there were also serious posts, imo.

11 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

different site. different people most of whom I don't know .ive only played here like once I think?  im not totally going to play my normal dm game cause I don't know how thatd go here. I tend to sit back more be more conservative on unfamiliar sites. shrug

Is this really what you want to roll with here? Because if I recall, I've recently seen you play in PerC, an unfamiliar site, where you went on a suicidal spree on D1 to save someone you were town reading. I'd hardly call that sitting back and being more conservative in unfamiliar sites :P  And in that game you didn't even have the benefit of knowing third of the players in the game.

dice, I won't lie, kinda worried here lol

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't think Nyn is scum...at this point...I just thought your vote was logical in the face of pressure from the center of the electorate.  Make sense?

What's exactly logical about it, iyo? He's voting me over my concerns about 80 and basically ignoring my thoughts about him lol

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Didn't like Nolder's vote early this morning...came in...dropped a vote with little evidence...then found hole to see if it gained traction...I purposely jumped off Pac once I saw Nolder's vote...

JiF just came in made some typical ghey is me commentary...voted low hanging fruit in Dice...JN rarely lynches newcomer's on Day 1...then pivots toward Pac...me no likey.

What about Ballin's vote? Pretty sure he did the same as Nolder, If I recall correctly. Only later in the day.

I will say though, I like that you're giving reasoning when prompted. Doesn't always happen.

8 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im Town.

Now before i start i want to note that #themathsarehard

But by your logic here I have roughly less 12.5% chance of being Scum and a 87.5% of being Town on one of them being Town.

God I hope I math'd right here.

But you do you.

Zander, I think someone hacked your account   lmfao

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty solid day 1 jetscode beating the bushes and pinching nipples. This is what was missing when I nailed him when he was scum with Darthe at DM. 

I think it prolly looks good for him, yeah. He's definitely more forthcoming.

50 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Is this really what you want to roll with here? Because if I recall, I've recently seen you play in PerC, an unfamiliar site, where you went on a suicidal spree on D1 to save someone you were town reading. I'd hardly call that sitting back and being more conservative in unfamiliar sites :P  And in that game you didn't even have the benefit of knowing third of the players in the game.

dice, I won't lie, kinda worried here lol

your right I didn't. And you saw how well THAT worked out. Hence the sitting back.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What's "ew" about that? 

That one second you say you find it hard to believe zander would do that as scum, and then later you basically say it would be clever and that you'd actually advocate it. Even setting aside that you have never seen Zander as scum and don't have a clue about what he would or wouldn't do as scum.... you're not even sticking with your initial statement.

tldr, ew.

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It seemed to me the votes on Lizzie were less "jokey" than the votes on Pac.  Mine was a "lulz" vote, which I'll likely be moving once I have a good reason to do so. 

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Keep in mind with the below that I'm not at all sure about my top scum reads, I'm only feeling pretty good about my town reads.  The bottom end of the continuum below consists of players I haven't really town read yet.

TOWN

Crusher

Zander

Nyn

Nolder

JC

Dice

Lizzie

JiF

Smash

Ballin

Pac

SCUM

So, what about Pac pings you?  From what I saw between the above posts, Pac posted twice, and it was mostly to take note of what JiF was doing and voting him.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

That one second you say you find it hard to believe zander would do that as scum, and then later you basically say it would be clever and that you'd actually advocate it. Even setting aside that you have never seen Zander as scum and don't have a clue about what he would or wouldn't do as scum.... you're not even sticking with your initial statement.

tldr, ew.

Neither statement is contradictory.  I'm the only potential scummate among all the players here that would be telling Zander to "yolo" it.  Since I'm NOT scum, I assume he'd be playing with more measured scum teammates who would not be advising him to do that.  Thus, I doubt he's scum.

Make sense?

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So, what about Pac pings you?  From what I saw between the above posts, Pac posted twice, and it was mostly to take note of what JiF was doing and voting him.

Nothing yet.  He's just what I end up with on my PoE.  I need more input from him, Ballin, Smash and JiF.  Only reason none of them have potentially "jumped" Pac to earn my vote/# 1 spot is lack of participation. 

My "town" side of the continuum, however, are pretty strong reads right now. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Neither statement is contradictory.  I'm the only potential scummate among all the players here would be telling Zander to "yolo" it.  Since I'm NOT scum, I assume he'd be playing with more measured scum teammates who would not be advising him to do that.  Thus, I doubt he's scum.

Make sense?

Zander is reckless and dances to his own tune. He does what he wants, as either alignment. I do think he looks okay so far but him proclaiming a mod given shot is null.

Archived