Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Lizard King said:

80 is meta by him reverted back to being open and loose. Crush was poking at me calling me scum. Trying to poke around for reactions is good. 

Doesn't mean I wasn't reading. Doesn't mean your  IQ went up either. 

This but don't speak for me again or I'll bitch slap you. 

Yeah. 

Yeah. 

Since when does JI - or anyone,not play with a sense of humor and loose and illogical in early game? Someone like you should know this. 

You're wifoming the balls off of this and starting to ping big league. 

80 essentially gets that nobody is serious on day 1. 

Real lol

Yeah you're wifoming this sh*t too hard. 

unvote vote Nyn

Nice vote here.

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why for both?

Didn't like Nolder's vote early this morning...came in...dropped a vote with little evidence...then found hole to see if it gained traction...I purposely jumped off Pac once I saw Nolder's vote...

JiF just came in made some typical ghey is me commentary...voted low hanging fruit in Dice...JN rarely lynches newcomer's on Day 1...then pivots toward Pac...me no likey.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Didn't like Nolder's vote early this morning...came in...dropped a vote with little evidence...then found hole to see if it gained traction...I purposely jumped off Pac once I saw Nolder's vote...

JiF just came in made some typical ghey is me commentary...voted low hanging fruit in Dice...JN rarely lynches newcomer's on Day 1...then pivots toward Pac...me no likey.

Well i tried killing Dice so whats your read on me?

12 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander

Pac (4) - 80, Nol, JIF, Ballin

Nyn (1) - Lizzie

JIF (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - dice, JC

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well i tried killing Dice so whats your read on me?

You are scum...I was just looking at this VC when you replied...weird how the top 2 trains are completely avoiding each other...too early for self preservation? On the one hand, odds say one or both = town...If Lizzie...I'd say you or Nyn...with a possible cheerleader scum in Crush.  If Pac = town...I'd say Nol or JiF with a smidge lean on Ballin for looking for a band to join. 

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You are scum...I was just looking at this VC when you replied...weird how the top 2 trains are completely avoiding each other...too early for self preservation? On the one hand, odds say one or both = town...If Lizzie...I'd say you or Nyn...with a possible cheerleader scum in Crush.  If Pac = town...I'd say Nol or JiF with a smidge lean on Ballin for looking for a band to join. 

Im Town.

Now before i start i want to note that #themathsarehard

But by your logic here I have roughly less 12.5% chance of being Scum and a 87.5% of being Town on one of them being Town.

God I hope I math'd right here.

But you do you.

I find it hard to believe Zander would just yolo shoot into a crowd if he's scum.  He and his supposed teammates could have elected to keep that gift quiet, maybe use it later, and Zander could have claimed to have gotten something different, like a vest or whatever. 

Though I just realized having said all this that trying to enter the mind of Zander might not be a useful exercise.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I find it hard to believe Zander would just yolo shoot into a crowd if he's scum.  He and his supposed teammates could have elected to keep that gift quiet, maybe use it later, and Zander could have claimed to have gotten something different, like a vest or whatever. 

Though I just realized having said all this that trying to enter the mind of Zander might not be a useful exercise.

glglglglgl

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Says the guy who is scum with Zander.

15 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im Town.

Now before i start i want to note that #themathsarehard

But by your logic here I have roughly less 12.5% chance of being Scum and a 87.5% of being Town on one of them being Town.

God I hope I math'd right here.

But you do you.

I hate math...what's the quote about liars and statistics?

Keep in mind with the below that I'm not at all sure about my top scum reads, I'm only feeling pretty good about my town reads.  The bottom end of the continuum below consists of players I haven't really town read yet.

TOWN

Crusher

Zander

Nyn

Nolder

JC

Dice

Lizzie

JiF

Smash

Ballin

Pac