Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Zander is reckless and dances to his own tune.   He does what he wants, as either alignment. I do think he looks okay so far but him proclaiming a mod given shot is null.

So he does this even when he has scummates yelling in his ear?  lol.  Love this guy. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Leelou said:

BANG! 

There was a puff of smoke, a woman Pac screamed, a baby 80 cried, the crowd dove to the floor. A bullet zoomed by and hit a mark. Not necessarily the mark it intended, but a mark. To this person, the bullet felt like a pebble hit him in the neck. Unfazed, day went on. 

14 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well mod confirmed an SK so theres that.

14 hours ago, Leelou said:

I did nothing of the sort. 

Someone has a vest or else someone would be dead

Shot had 75% chance to hit who I chose.

25% to hit random.

It missed you hit someone who is not Nyn and theyre still alive.

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ok which dumbass took a shot in the dark on Day 1?

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

Btw, you missed bitch!!

Did anyone else find this all very odd?  

Did Zander shoot Nold?  And if so, why did he try to throw the idea that the mod confirmed there was a SK?  Makes no sense. 

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Didn't like Nolder's vote early this morning...came in...dropped a vote with little evidence...then found hole to see if it gained traction...I purposely jumped off Pac once I saw Nolder's vote...

JiF just came in made some typical ghey is me commentary...voted low hanging fruit in Dice...JN rarely lynches newcomer's on Day 1...then pivots toward Pac...me no likey.

Me no likely people who try to create cases off of obvious joke votes either but good work.

My take on it is that if Zander was told that there was 75% chance to hit his mark and 25% of it going random, it means the shot itself is guaranteed, but the target was a variable. As in, if the shot was made but did nothing, it probably means there was a protection of a sort, and I don't see what else it could be other than a BPV, since it happened mid day phase. SKs often have BPVs... but they're not necessarily limited to them.

As far as Nolder goes, I dunno. Usually mods notify players when their PBV gets shot off. Question is if Nolder was being serious or not, which I'm not sure. @Nolder?? And if serious, I'm not sure why he would openly admit it.

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You are scum...I was just looking at this VC when you replied...weird how the top 2 trains are completely avoiding each other...too early for self preservation? On the one hand, odds say one or both = town...If Lizzie...I'd say you or Nyn...with a possible cheerleader scum in Crush.  If Pac = town...I'd say Nol or JiF with a smidge lean on Ballin for looking for a band to join. 

This post is disgusting.  You've literally tied the entire game together, some of it being based on joke votes.  

Huge ping right here.  

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty solid day 1 jetscode beating the bushes and pinching nipples. This is what was missing when I nailed him when he was scum with Darthe at DM. 

You cant be serious.  He's tied the entire game together on D1 with if X, then Y....based on what exactly?

It's the most disgusting thing we've seen so far this game.  I'm just still thinking about the info we have but JC is by far the hardest ping for me right now.  

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander
Pac (4) - 80, Nol, JiF, Ballin
Nyn (1) - Lizzie
JiF (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - dice, JC

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch 

Wait I actually have 4 votes LOL..

Zander my boy..  are you getting why I lay back and wait on day 1 yet or is it not sinking in?

My expertise comes at a cost.  If I get voted off for no reason I'm not about to help.  

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

You cant be serious.  He's tied the entire game together on D1 with if X, then Y....based on what exactly?

It's the most disgusting thing we've seen so far this game.  I'm just still thinking about the info we have but JC is by far the hardest ping for me right now.  

I am serious. The two of you took a game over as town just like that. The game I defended the pirate and you and him were right. Go look, he played like that.  Early on he just craps stuff out just to get people reacting to him, then later he starts questioning people.  

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

My take on it is that if Zander was told that there was 75% chance to hit his mark and 25% of it going random, it means the shot itself is guaranteed, but the target was a variable. As in, if the shot was made but did nothing, it probably means there was a protection of a sort, and I don't see what else it could be other than a BPV, since it happened mid day phase. SKs often have BPVs... but they're not necessarily limited to them.

As far as Nolder goes, I dunno. Usually mods notify players when their PBV gets shot off. Question is if Nolder was being serious or not, which I'm not sure. @Nolder?? And if serious, I'm not sure why he would openly admit it.

The top makes sense.  Some of the other percentages he was throwing out didnt.  

Nolder's play is very confusing and has given me pause...he likes to do some outside the box things but I dont get this particular play.  We were already well aware that the shot missed.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I am serious. The two of you took a game over as town just like that. The game I defended the pirate and you and him were right. Go look, he played like that.  Early on he just craps stuff out just to get people reacting to him, then later he starts questioning people.  

I dont really recall him literally taking any name on the roster and tying them to someone else.  He dug his heels in hard the game you're referring to. 

And I never, ever, tie players together on D1. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I dont really recall him literally taking any name on the roster and tying them to someone else.  He dug his heels in hard the game you're referring to. 

And I never, ever, tie players together on D1. 

I was referring to him getting out in front.  Just not convinced he does that as scum here. Its early very well could be, but for today I think we can do better.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Did anyone else find this all very odd?  

Did Zander shoot Nold?  And if so, why did he try to throw the idea that the mod confirmed there was a SK?  Makes no sense. 

Yes very. Not sure anybody told who he shot. I may have missed it but don't remember seeing anything.

If Ape is playing, JC tunnel-visions on him the whole game while both are alive.

If Ape is not playing, JC doesn't know what to do.  Thus why it's not surprising he's FOSing a lot of different people.  It's as if he's BECOME the Ape as a form of psychological transference/coping mechanism or something. 

This is why we need EY to play this game more often.  He'd figure that sh*t out. 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Ape is playing, JC tunnel-visions on him the whole game while both are alive.

If Ape is not playing, JC doesn't know what to do.  Thus why it's not surprising he's FOSing a lot of different people.  It's as if he's BECOME the Ape as a form of psychological transference/coping mechanism or something. 

This is why we need EY to play this game more often.  He'd figure that sh*t out. 

Uh, err, didn't you just figure that out?

On 11/15/2016 at 7:25 AM, Nolder said:

I don't remember how to play this game.

Competing trains are a thing right?

Unvote Vote Pac

16 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ok which dumbass took a shot in the dark on Day 1?

16 hours ago, Nolder said:

Btw, you missed bitch!!

All I can find from Nolder so far.

On 11/13/2016 at 10:39 PM, Pac said:

Vote Saladtosser

On 11/14/2016 at 5:02 PM, Pac said:

aka unbalanced with many questionable mod decisions.

19 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well i think ive narrowed it down to Dice/80/Pac

thoughts?

Interesting Zander post. Those are the only two post from Pac so far. 

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Interesting Zander post. Those are the only two post from Pac so far. 

Well if there's anything last game taught him it's that he doesn't want to keep me around if he's scum.  It took longer than it usually does but eventually I find them all.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was a Psych major in school but I'm not anywhere close to the level of EY when it comes to understanding the mind. 

That's what happens when you go to school in Rochester and when you go to college for 12 years.

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

Well if there's anything last game taught him it's that he doesn't want to keep me around if he's scum.  It took longer than it usually does but eventually I find them all.

Yes. You did a real nice job finding 80 right after his scum team won the game. They must be shaking in their boots right now.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yes. You did a real nice job finding 80 right after his scum team won the game. They must be shaking in their boots right now.

80 used the cheapest tactic in the book of full blow emo.  Even that wasn't enough though as I eventually put it all together.

Zander just went Zander.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

80 used the cheapest tactic in the book of full blow emo. 

I also bussed the sh*t out of my teammates, which gained Zander's trust.  It didn't matter that you figured it out in the end.  I'd won that game days before the minute I killed Verbal, thus removing the last remaining threat to my victory.  Now quit blubbering and accept that Klecko was right all along. 

Who is going to sack up and put either Pac or myself at L2? I'm positive I have scum on my train. I'm such an easy target. Nyn's my best guess. Reasons from earlier and sitting nice and cozy as the third vote. 

Also I don't like the dismantling of JC that JiF did earlier. JC was taking my vote on Nyn and going a step further by dissecting some potential situations. So it was a slight defense of Nyn by Jif. The A+B = C argument JC put together was a best guess. Him thinking out loud shouldn't get you that defensive, JiF.

Save for the DM guys, there are people in this game who do get laid and defending Nyn a little too much for my liking this early. I like where I'm voting.

Archived