Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Even my half attention was good enough to find Scum!Pac imo.

lololololol

If youre not scum i just got framed or you're paranoid.  I dont see you making this play as sk.  

I want to see everyone post before i decide what you are and what to do with you.

34 minutes ago, Pac said:

Did you not just read what i said you idiot!

I read exactly what you said ...you wanted people to wait before hammering and since I'm the third vote I'm guessing I'm not hammering, you Idiot buffoon.  

Right now we have an un-countered cop and I would love to hear from everyone but its the weekend and if there is a possible counter they may not even be looking at the freaking thread. Right now we have 4 of 8 remaining players posting

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of all the people who voted Lizzie on D1, you had the most acceptable reasons for doing so. You seem to be earnestly trying and at times showing genuine frustration. You seem very townie.

you know what 80 when it comes to lizzy if he's going to act all nuts I'm voting him every time because until he starts playing sane he's a hindrance to town. Yes I felt compelled to say that.

So I just shot the F out of Zander because you idiots would not listen..

suck it Zander.  :cheergal:

I had a 1 time shot and what I was trying to determine if Zander was scum/sk or paranoid...  that's why I wanted everyone to post to see if there would be a counter.

Once I got to L1 I had no choice but to end that idiots game.

I am not scum... 

and now Leelou is trolling us by not showing his role.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

If youre not scum i just got framed or you're paranoid.  I dont see you making this play as sk.  

I want to see everyone post before i decide what you are and what to do with you.

^ this is me giving everyone the chance to post before dispatching of Zander.

If I was THE SCUM like he claimed there's no way in hell I don't just shoot him right at the start of day.

Nyn, 80, Smash...  GUARANTEED scum in that pack of crap.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

So I just shot the F out of Zander because you idiots would not listen..

suck it Zander.  :cheergal:

I had a 1 time shot and what I was trying to determine was if Zander was scum/sk or paranoid...  that's why I wanted everyone to post to see if there would be a counter.

Once I got to L1 I had no choice but to end that idiots game.

I am not scum... 

and now Leelou is trolling us by not showing his role.

Lol

So up until now we've had flips for every death... now SUDDENLY when you shoot Zander to prove that he's either lying or a paranoid cop.... there is no flip... and you expect us to believe it's "just Lee trolling us".

Yeah, I'm not moving my vote.

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So up until now we've had flips for every death... now SUDDENLY when you shoot Zander to prove that he's either lying or a paranoid cop.... there is no flip... and you expect us to believe it's "just Lee trolling us".

Yeah, I'm not moving my vote.

Don't really care what you think or that you're "not moving your vote".

All you've done for 2 game days is place an immovable vote on 2 easy players to lynch.

So what am I?  Scum with a day shot/custodian?

Actually never mind..  keep your vote right where it is.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh yeah? And how does the janitoring part fit in?  

that's what I'm asking you lol...

because you're implying that I'm scum with a daykill who moonlights as a part time janitor.  That's some role.

Archived