Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Help me understand Pac.  Your sure he has a scum role?

Zander was janitored imo. How would scum janitor a shot during the day that they don't even know about? Newsflash: they can't. It doesn't make sense. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Pac said:

So we're back to me being scum who had a shot last night, a day kill today, and a janitor. 

Cool story... Cool role.

At this point there is no way to confirm you as town.  Wish we had more thoughts on the board from others...pipe in now JiF, Dice, Smash, 80.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

At this point there is no way to confirm you as town.  Wish we had more thoughts on the board from others...pipe in now JiF, Dice, Smash, 80.

pipe in smash ? I was here through the entire Reveal and Zander kill. you act as if I've been inactive through this scenario and I've been right here.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

So we're back to me being scum who had a shot last night, a day kill today, and a janitor. 

Cool story... Cool role.

This makes some sense in PAC's defense but it does not make him town.

I don't see anyone else claiming they took the shot and I'm guessing scum used a shot last night since 2 died  I highly doubt scum had a NK and a Day kill in concurrent phases so maybe Pac is telling the truth ? I think we need to wait till Monday and let the other weigh in before making a hasty decision. Unvote PAC

One thing that does bother me is that I saw JIF pop his head in during this entire mess and not utter a word in the thread. I hate to use that as a tactic in game but I saw what I saw.

At this stage I would vote JIF based on that alone because why as town would he not weigh in ?

I'm pretty sure JIF is the SK but we need to kill Scum as does he at this point in the game but if we have no sure fire evidence to kill scum do we take a guess on scvum and hope JIF shoots right or do we eliminate another killer ?

With no hard evidence I say JIF has to go since we are too close to end game.

Vote JIF

I just came out of a scum game of 11 players in DM like two weeks ago. We were 2 scum and there were 9 townies. To balance it out, I was a 1xvig scum. ie we had an extra kill at our disposal to give us an edge over town's numbers, additional to our NK. Added to that, my partner was a role cop. 

So yeah, keep working hard at making it seem absurd that scum would have an extra kill to their NK. Or that one of your partners has a janitoring role (or hell, maybe it's you. Since one of your partner/s could have easily been the one that vigged Zander and you just claimed it). It's really not as far fetched as you're TRYING to make it seem. Especially if scum started off with a numbers disadvantage. ie in a 12 players game I would expect 3 scum via 1:4 ratio. If there's 2? I could see Lee juicing you guys up real good to make it fair. Especially if Nolder isn't the only BPV'd player out there. And that's without even factoring the other day vig (that killed Nolder) and the extra NK... since the origins are unknown. If those are vig/3rd party shots? (which at least Ballin's shot feels like it to me) then that makes it even more likely that you'd get some perks.

wtf zander??

ok thoughts

zanders claim of a view seems weird. the way he did it isn't making sense to me. Zander has an advantage when he is cop. if he gets a guilty view on someone he was going at the next day he can just come in vote them scream at everyone to vote the scumbag over and over and people will think "meh its just zander" not  "ohhh zanders the cop!"

these are his posts around the claim and vote

17 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

vote Pac

@Pac

vote Pac imo

ILL BE WATCHING SCUM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HARDCLAIM COP

Scum peek on Pac

the videos make absolute sense for zander tho I would've expected some thing like that at game start. will have to go look to see if there is.

the one where he hardclaims tho wigs me out. Im not sure I actually believe him.

The reason for that is its making me flashback to him claiming JOAT and a redpeek on me. HE was scum and on the block and very obviously scum. I was town and yet somehow he got me lynched. He likes to bring it up every now and again. The post after this where he talks about informants and stuff    that's zander type tALK AND WORDS BUT IVE NEVER SEEN HIM SAY IT IN A MAFIA GAME.

god I hate caps lock and im too lazy to fix it. sorry

I'm traveling in a couple of hours so I'm not sure how much I'll be around today. But I'm done saying my piece about it. To the townies out there, reread all my recent posts and wrap your head around the situation. When a janitoring is used typically, from what I've seen (since I've never been one myself), scum would submit their NK and then the janitor would add their action and either say they're holstering or using it on the person that's being NKed.

Here it's been done on a day kill. I don't really believe that Lee would ever bastard mod. And Pac trying to sell it as Lee trolling us is pretty ridic. He keeps commenting on the absurdity of the roles I think his team is packing but he doesn't seem to be addressing the very simple fact that ZANDER'S FLIP IS NOT SHOWING. And it's not showing for a reason. Think why that is. 

See'ya on the flip side.

so pac loses his schizzle  accuses zander of lying being paranoid etc.

He wants people to talk but let him hasve a final say

then zander dies and Pac claims it.

then we get no flip on zander.

ok so if pac reckons zanders lying or paranoid then shooting him if you have the ability does make sense. god knows id shoot him just for being in the game.

But lets say pac is mafia why would he CLAIM the kill but have the flip janitored? hes gotta know that gonna get him heat right? So why would he do it? besides being suicidal?

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

But lets say pac is mafia why would he CLAIM the kill but have the flip janitored? hes gotta know that gonna get him heat right? So why would he do it? besides being suicidal?

If he doesn't claim the kill it would come across as a scum shot just taking out a PR. Why would scum shoot their own, if Zander was scum? Or alternatively why would scum shoot a paranoid cop that's getting a townie lynched? Oh that's right... they wouldn't. He had to claim the shot, pure and simple. Still think it's a bunch of horse crap, though.

Also he was getting heat and likely getting lynched anyhow. It's not like he could make it worse.

scum shooting zander. I have one thought. if they have a day kill and get a claim they can take it out cause I don't think ive seen a day doc.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If he doesn't claim the kill it would come across as a scum shot just taking out a PR. Why would scum shoot their own, if Zander was scum? Or alternatively why would scum shoot a paranoid cop that's getting a townie lynched? Oh that's right... they wouldn't. He had to claim the shot, pure and simple. Still think it's a bunch of horse crap, though.

Also he was getting heat and likely getting lynched anyhow. It's not like he could make it worse.

can you explain the bold to me. im not sure I get what ure saying

To put it it in simpler terms.... Zander was dead the second he claimed. When faced between not claiming the shot and dying anyhow... and claiming the shot and trying to sell bullcrap... which would you choose, dice?  He's doing whatever he can to live to see another day. That's KINDA what scum does.

Just now, Dicetosser said:

scum shooting zander. I have one thought. if they have a day kill and get a claim they can take it out cause I don't think ive seen a day doc.

can you explain the bold to me. im not sure I get what ure saying

Zander shows up with a guilty on Pac. If Zander is scum? If Zander is a paranoid cop? Scum has no reason to shoot him. They wouldn't shoot their partner and they certainly wouldn't shoot a cop that is giving false results. They'd just see the lynch through. His mere death suggests that he was a threat. Basically, If Pac doesn't claim the shot it comes across like scum just taking out a PR which would basically lend to Zander being a sane cop.

As scum, Pac has to claim the shot. Period.

Think about it. If Pac is not scum? scum would know Zander is paranoid. They don't ever shoot him. 

If Zander is scum?  He never gets shot by his own partners.

So NOT claiming the shot means he gets lynched anyhow. 

tldr, Zander mysteriously dying by a day vig after claiming a guilty on Pac doesn't look great for Pac. Even less so with a janitored shot. ERGO he has to claim the shot and then play dumb about it being janitored. That's literally the only thing he can do in this situation.

14 hours ago, Leelou said:

Zander was walking around downtown when a shot rang out. He went down fast. 

Zander has died. 

It is still day. 

14 hours ago, Pac said:

LOL

What was his role!

14 hours ago, Pac said:

So I just shot the F out of Zander because you idiots would not listen..

suck it Zander.  :cheergal:

I had a 1 time shot and what I was trying to determine if Zander was scum/sk or paranoid...  that's why I wanted everyone to post to see if there would be a counter.

Once I got to L1 I had no choice but to end that idiots game.

I am not scum... 

and now Leelou is trolling us by not showing his role.

This has a disgusting used car salesman feel to it. 

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So up until now we've had flips for every death... now SUDDENLY when you shoot Zander to prove that he's either lying or a paranoid cop.... there is no flip... and you expect us to believe it's "just Lee trolling us".

Yeah, I'm not moving my vote.

This and the entire set up leading up to it was disgusting, even for Pac.

12 hours ago, Pac said:

Don't really care what you think or that you're "not moving your vote".

All you've done for 2 game days is place an immovable vote on 2 easy players to lynch.

So what am I?  Scum with a day shot/custodian?

Actually never mind..  keep your vote right where it is.

This is true. 

12 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It's simple. Zander would have flipped cop imo... you either janitored him yourself or got a buddy to do it for you. Means you're most likely scum. Unless Lee is having fun with "custom" roles, but I doubt it.

Never seen a day time janitor that I recall, is that a thing?

Or lee is getting weird with it.  Like giving a shot that also mops some sh*t up too.  idk  Trying to think of if it fits the theme content...

12 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Zander had a guilty on Pac. Pac claims to shoot him to "prove" Zander is lying or paranoid cop.... and then his flip magically doesn't show and he's like... lol.... Lee is trolling us. Come on, man. Wake up.

I lol'd. 

12 hours ago, Pac said:

riddle me this sunshine..

if I'm scum why am I trying to get everyone to post BEFORE shooting Zander?  Why not immediately shoot him when I saw his faux investigation result?  I was on.

Like I said..  I play this game at a higher level.  Not my problem if you can't keep up.  Or if you're flailing scum.

What does it matter? 

11 hours ago, Pac said:

I'd like to hear if there's a counter.  If not then she's just doing the same thing that Zander did last one.  Locking in - logic be damned.

Interesting you say that, not that they should now, but nobody countered Zander.  You know, the guy who had a guilty on you, who you shot and somehow rather ironically, nobody got to see his alignment. 

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

pipe in smash ? I was here through the entire Reveal and Zander kill. you act as if I've been inactive through this scenario and I've been right here.

This makes some sense in PAC's defense but it does not make him town.

I don't see anyone else claiming they took the shot and I'm guessing scum used a shot last night since 2 died  I highly doubt scum had a NK and a Day kill in concurrent phases so maybe Pac is telling the truth ? I think we need to wait till Monday and let the other weigh in before making a hasty decision. Unvote PAC

One thing that does bother me is that I saw JIF pop his head in during this entire mess and not utter a word in the thread. I hate to use that as a tactic in game but I saw what I saw.

At this stage I would vote JIF based on that alone because why as town would he not weigh in ?

I'm pretty sure JIF is the SK but we need to kill Scum as does he at this point in the game but if we have no sure fire evidence to kill scum do we take a guess on scvum and hope JIF shoots right or do we eliminate another killer ?

With no hard evidence I say JIF has to go since we are too close to end game.

Vote JIF

lmfao - oh blockhead, you're voting me right now with all this other sh*t going on based on me popping in for a second?   

It was my brothers 50th yesterday.  We ate and drank a lot.  I had to take a sh*t at one point, checked out the game thread for a second but didnt post because it was a quick one. I'm very efficient. 

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

wtf zander??

ok thoughts

zanders claim of a view seems weird. the way he did it isn't making sense to me. Zander has an advantage when he is cop. if he gets a guilty view on someone he was going at the next day he can just come in vote them scream at everyone to vote the scumbag over and over and people will think "meh its just zander" not  "ohhh zanders the cop!"

these are his posts around the claim and vote

the videos make absolute sense for zander tho I would've expected some thing like that at game start. will have to go look to see if there is.

the one where he hardclaims tho wigs me out. Im not sure I actually believe him.

The reason for that is its making me flashback to him claiming JOAT and a redpeek on me. HE was scum and on the block and very obviously scum. I was town and yet somehow he got me lynched. He likes to bring it up every now and again. The post after this where he talks about informants and stuff    that's zander type tALK AND WORDS BUT IVE NEVER SEEN HIM SAY IT IN A MAFIA GAME.

god I hate caps lock and im too lazy to fix it. sorry

I cant say I know Zanders game enough to know what he'd do with a guilty but looking back, I did find it a little strange.  It's the only reason why I havent voted Pac yet.  I assume he's played this game before, so he would know that he should slow play the guilty for more info and possibly get the lynch without the reveal.  But he just threw it out there right at day break.  A vote and a video about cops. 

That said, it was uncountered and everything that transpired since is disgusting.  And I know Pac and he has just the type of arrogance to try and sell what happened next. 

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

As scum, Pac has to claim the shot. Period.

Think about it. If Pac is not scum? scum would know Zander is paranoid. They don't ever shoot him. 

If Zander is scum?  He never gets shot by his own partners.

So NOT claiming the shot means he gets lynched anyhow. 

tldr, Zander mysteriously dying by a day vig after claiming a guilty on Pac doesn't look great for Pac. Even less so with a janitored shot. ERGO he has to claim the shot and then play dumb about it being janitored. That's literally the only thing he can do in this situation.

Agreed.

We now also have a slight defense from Dice on Pac.  

I'm really not seeing how this day can end without him dying at this point. 

Archived