Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah but that seems a bit OP no ?

Something not making sense

There's been day vigs left and right. One flipped BPV townie.... and now a janitored kill. And to add to that, Pac would have us believe we'd get a paranoid cop... lol.... sure.

I can't rationalize the balance cause we don't know where all these shots are coming from..... none of this makes much sense to me, from a mod POV.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

There's been day vigs left and right. One flipped BPV townie.... and now a janitored kill. And to add to that, Pac would have us believe we'd get a paranoid cop... lol.... sure.

I can't rationalize the balance cause we don't know where all these shots are coming from..... none of this makes much sense to me, from a mod POV.

well we got no alignment or role from the Zander death so ...

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well we got no alignment or role from the Zander death so ...

Zander had a guilty on Pac. Pac claims to shoot him to "prove" Zander is lying or paranoid cop.... and then his flip magically doesn't show and he's like... lol.... Lee is trolling us. Come on, man. Wake up.

1. 80 
  2. Crusher VT
  3. Lizard  VT
  4. Nolder Luke Cage "unshootbale"
  5. Zander ?
  6. Ballin VT
  7. JiF
  8. Pac 1 Shot
  9. Nyn
  10. Smash
  11. dice
  12. JC

6 players left.. With 12 starting I think 2 scum, a SK, and a couple 1 time shots out there (see Zander, Me)

Nyn, 80, Dice is my lynch pool...

Just now, Pac said:

Did I throw a monkey wrench into the scum master plan?  Sorry...

Honestly this entire ruse is pretty much insulting to everyone's intellect and I'm amused you think you're gonna get away with it. It's pretty obvious stuff. I'm actually kinda disappointed.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Honestly this entire ruse is pretty much insulting to everyone's intellect and I'm amused you think you're gonna get away with it. It's pretty obvious stuff. I'm actually kinda disappointed.

riddle me this sunshine..

if I'm scum why am I trying to get everyone to post BEFORE shooting Zander?  Why not immediately shoot him when I saw his faux investigation result?  I was on.

Like I said..  I play this game at a higher level.  Not my problem if you can't keep up.  Or if you're flailing scum.

Actually 7 players left...

so if she gets me lynched...  2 more NK's...  4 players left..  if scum has 3 players game over..  if they have 2 it's lyol.

point remains..  she's desperately trying to get me lynched to get win or get to end game.

Archived