THANK YOU NY JETS & JetBlue! - Gift to STH during game

Gas2No99

So, a SWEEEEEEET perk as a STH and FIRST time I've EVER won a "prize."

Our Entire section got 1 Round trip ticket to any JetBlue destination per Season Ticket. I have 3 tix so that equates to 3 free flights. 

Only Con: It's JetBlue :(

BTW, Petty looked good, all things considered, and he'll improve as he plays more and adjusts to the speed of the pro game.

3 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

So, a SWEEEEEEET perk as a STH and FIRST time I've EVER won a "prize."

Our Entire section got 1 Round trip ticket to any JetBlue destination per Season Ticket. I have 3 tix so that equates to 3 free flights. 

Only Con: It's JetBlue

BTW, Petty looked good, all things considered, and he'll improve as he plays more and adjusts to the speed of the pro game.

They fly nonstop to Turks & Caicos.  You'll be happy, trust me.

SAR I

34 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

where are you in this pic?

CxUeUGtWQAAjhkW.jpg

a few more rows up. That pic only shows up to the 4th or 5th row of 245A. I was actually down at the Jameson Bar in the lower level loading up on Boddingtons'  when it happened and when I returned I was yelled at by - @SAR I will appreciate this - my fellow STH neighbors as to what I missed out on and that I should go to customer service. I was a bit passive about it, but the security guys and Bald Joe Namath who stands in the last row by where we enter literally HUNTED DOWN a Jets service Rep and gave me the prize as well. Nice perk since the Club section to our right gets all the recognition and prizes. 

Are you in the pic? I usually see a few of those seats empty in the first row. It's about time our section wins SOMETHING. We're the only consistently vocal and cheering section up in the Mezzanines: WHO'S GONNA MAKE A PLAY!?!?!?!??!!?:)

7 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

@SAR I

So if I had purchased the single ticket from you yesterday, I would have a Jetblue travel certificate? Dang it. 

Nope.

I actually was asked all these questions to "qualify" for the prize since I wasn't there during the presentation - i.e. for ACTAUL LOYAL STH who attended the game and scanned their card:

Am I the ACTAUL NAMED STH?  YES.

Did I SCAN my STH Card and not paper ticket?  YES

You scanned ALL 3 seats? Yes.

I didn't get the envelope, but was told to call Monday. So on Monday, Tix Rep had me hold 5 minutes while apparently verifying that I DID actually use all 3 tickets and scan them for game entry. Tix will be sent in mail and have to be used by February/MArch '17 to be valid.

Archived