Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

2 hours ago, Calder said:

What are u late for?

Lunch with the fam. I showed up late like a rockstar. 

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

CRUSHER HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD
AND HAS BEEN RERANDED

THIS IS OFFICIAL

Is this a replacement or just for lulz?

And I don't see where the third ITA was awarded?

5 minutes ago, Calder said:

Did they wait for you to order?

Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAH HAAA! No. I got a hot dog. It was a very good hot dog, so no problems there. If it wasn't the holidays, my ass would've been sitting down to a salad.

• Upvote 2

Hey just wanted to take a minute and apologize to those of you who are not enjoying the game.  Its my first game modding and I just wanted to try and make it a fun game to learn the ropes and work out the kinks so i could actually try to run some games Ive been thinking on for a while now.  Ive been going through treatments for the last few months in RL that sometimes makes me even dumber then normal but I promise I am trying.  Will take w/e criticism you have for me post game in stride to the best of my abilities as long as its constructive.  I just thought a game like this would work better here on JN and since Ive really enjoyed playing here I thought it would be the first step to some hopefully at least decent games I could run here in the future.  Anyways sorry if youre not having fun but please dont judge my future games if I end up running them based on this.

Sorry rant done.

There it is!  The infamous mod apology post.  

I'll give you credit Zander..  JiF a while back ran the worst game of all time called "Capture the Flag"..  yeah it was awful.

Anyway he didn't even make it 10 pages before he started stomping his feet and offering to cancel the game because everyone thought it was stupid.  We naturally played it out to let him suffer through the monstrosity he had created.

In short..  good for you lasting almost 100 pages before asking for forgiveness.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

31 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Hey just wanted to take a minute and apologize to those of you who are not enjoying the game.  Its my first game modding and I just wanted to try and make it a fun game to learn the ropes and work out the kinks so i could actually try to run some games Ive been thinking on for a while now.  Ive been going through treatments for the last few months in RL that sometimes makes me even dumber then normal but I promise I am trying.  Will take w/e criticism you have for me post game in stride to the best of my abilities as long as its constructive.  I just thought a game like this would work better here on JN and since Ive really enjoyed playing here I thought it would be the first step to some hopefully at least decent games I could run here in the future.  Anyways sorry if youre not having fun but please dont judge my future games if I end up running them based on this.

Sorry rant done.

Actually people complaining and telling your game sucks and begging to be nk and mod kill IS EXaCTLY how we enjoy games here. So GFY and Happy Holidays. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'll give you credit Zander..  JiF a while back ran the worst game of all time called "Capture the Flag"..  yeah it was awful.

Anyway he didn't even make it 10 pages before he started stomping his feet and offering to cancel the game because everyone thought it was stupid.  We naturally played it out to let him suffer through the monstrosity he had created.

In short..  good for you lasting almost 100 pages before asking for forgiveness.

Yet the JIF and Crusher holy matrimony was easily a top 100 game of all time. 

• Upvote 3

JNers and DMers were the best of friends
All through their mafia games
Some survivors of the games with Darthe, some active in therapy
But before this time
Darthe went out lookin' for a bright new world
He looked all around this Internet and what he found was JN
Well, it wasn't two mins after his first post
Darthe started gettin' abused
He'd put up a fight or go on a rant
To make-up for his game play
Well they finally had enough of him and his antics
And they'd take it into their own hands here
But Darthe tried to walk right through that growing disdain
And then they put him in intensive care
Right away they knew that wasnt enough
With a tight noose
Now on Darthe's neck it was time they voted on the plan
And it didn't take 'em long to decide
That Darthehe was lynched....he was....

Image result for carrot top gifs

The Redheaded Stepchild- 3rd Party Jester

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Sorry rant done.

omar-allinthegame.gif?w=650

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Actually people complaining and telling your game sucks and begging to be nk and mod kill IS EXaCTLY how we enjoy games here. So GFY and Happy Holidays. 

I was thinking if I won an ITA...then shooting myself...or does that sound too much like Pac...ugh...maybe just shoot Pac instead.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Calder said:

1 hotdog. That is it?

Who the **** are you, Jenny Craig? Yeah, it was 1 ******* hot dog. You want to know why, wise ass? Because some people struggle with weight. It's not fun and it's not... never  ******* mind. You know what, you remind me of someone:

2 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Sorry rant done.

They deserve it the pain. It's all good :P 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Pac said:

That was actually real classy, Pac. Especially for you. Kinda brought a tear to my eye, watching you grow all these years, coming up from an awkward, ill spoken player to the silver tongued devil you are today. Nicely done. 

Just now, D P R said:

Who the **** are you, Jenny Craig? Yeah, it was 1 ******* hot dog. You want to know why, wise ass? Because some people struggle with weight. It's not fun and it's not... never  ******* mind. You know what, you remind me of someone:

meme-doyouever-bigkid.jpg

• Upvote 1