Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

How did Calder get me over Smash? 

Zander and I agreed beforehand that priority would always go to the first person who submitted their list. Calder submitted his list before Smash did. Both of them had you at the first spot. So Calder got you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I was expecting to be slaughtered after this game....is this like Christmas Miracle or something?!?!!?!?!?

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

lolololololol

It's because everyone got their xmas wish a day early:  The game ending!  :)

Merry Christmas JN Mafia.  May you all get ebola and AIDS. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@Calder

Sorry I forgot to address this but **** yes Id be interested in comodding a WWE themed game with you brother!!!!!

I am in full support of this provided Zander has no input in determining roles, items, ITA's, night actions, scenes or vote counts.  Full co-modding privileges otherwise. 

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I am in full support of this provided Zander has no input in determining roles, items, ITA's, night actions, scenes or vote counts.  Full co-modding privileges otherwise. 

Listen to the virgin. They always survive in horror movies so they must be doing something right.

• Upvote 3

On 12/24/2016 at 2:02 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@Calder

Sorry I forgot to address this but **** yes Id be interested in comodding a WWE themed game with you brother!!!!!

I was coming up with an Invasion game a long time ago and Cory was helping me with it but I lost all my files on it. ):

I'd like to make a request for a simpler game, if possible.  I know beggars can't be choosers, since very few people can run games these days, but simple town vs scum with mostly vanilla roles is what JN Mafia does best. 

And yes, I'm also aware I'm one of the worst about creating overly complex games.  All 3 games I've run have been chalk full of roles. 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd like to make a request for a simpler game, if possible.  I know beggars can't be choosers, since very few people can run games these days, but simple town vs scum with mostly vanilla roles is what JN Mafia does best. 

And yes, I'm also aware I'm one of the worst about creating overly complex games.  All 3 games I've run have been chalk full of roles. 

What you need is Hotel California.

• Upvote 1