Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Who the **** are you, Jenny Craig? Yeah, it was 1 ******* hot dog. You want to know why, wise ass? Because some people struggle with weight. It's not fun and it's not... never  ******* mind. You know what, you remind me of someone:

Fuck you guys. I excel at that shit.

46 minutes ago, Calder said:

I am drinking some Gentleman Jack right now. 

*clinks glasses*

33 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I am waiting on Zyrtec to kick in :(

I will admit that it's still uncomfortable for me to hear about your "gender confusion", but i wish you luck with your erection. *clinks glasses*

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

**** you guys. I excel at that sh*t.

*clinks glasses*

5 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Hey just wanted to take a minute and apologize to those of you who are not enjoying the game.  Its my first game modding and I just wanted to try and make it a fun game to learn the ropes and work out the kinks so i could actually try to run some games Ive been thinking on for a while now.  Ive been going through treatments for the last few months in RL that sometimes makes me even dumber then normal but I promise I am trying.  Will take w/e criticism you have for me post game in stride to the best of my abilities as long as its constructive.  I just thought a game like this would work better here on JN and since Ive really enjoyed playing here I thought it would be the first step to some hopefully at least decent games I could run here in the future.  Anyways sorry if youre not having fun but please dont judge my future games if I end up running them based on this.

Sorry rant done.

We only say things like this because we like you. And if I am reading into your health right I hope you a swift and easy recovery 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Let's do a round of shots

Just got the hook up from couple of my business associates that love me. Bottle of Angels Envy (literally gives me wood) bottle of Makers Mark (like a perfect high five) and the vintage beauty that is a bottle Bullet Rye (guilty pleasure and favorite cold weather flask whiskey) Love the spaghetti western reminiscent bottle it comes in . Make Crushlove feel like Doc Holiday bitches!!!!!!   

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

For your viewing pleasure: 

JiF's meltdown post on page 13:

abc

Whiny bitches. All of you.

If you guys hate it so much. Lets just run another. I'm not offended. I told you this wouldnt be a traditional game and I told you in the rules the first day would be very different but then follow traditional mechanics in the sense there are lynches and night actions.

Seriously. We can just run another game, no big deal. I had an idea. Thought it would be cool. You havent even given it a try but maybe it is lame. I dunno. Fine. Someone start a sign up thread and we'll abandon ship. It would be like a feather in my infamous mafia career. First mod to ever have a game shut down because it sucked so bad. I'd consider it a badge of honor.

GFY's

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Just got the hook up from couple of my business associates that love me. Bottle of Angels Envy (literally gives me wood) bottle of Makers Mark (like a perfect high five) and the vintage beauty that is a bottle Bullet Rye (guilty pleasure and favorite cold weather flask whiskey) Love the spaghetti western reminiscent bottle it comes in . Make Crushlove feel like Doc Holiday bitches!!!!!!   

DAYAM, you are good and ready for the holidays! I might drop by!

Have you tried this one? It's not bad at all, and then a few seconds into the aftertaste you think you're having desert. 

large_Double-Rye-bottle-750.jpg

• Upvote 1