When Monday comes and Bowles is still the coach we expect ...

Maxman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Geno in 2013 threw 12 TD's to his 21 Int's en route to his magical 8-8 season. He had a whopping 66.5 QBR.

On the other hand, "Futz" threw 31 TD's to his 15 Int's en route to his 10-6 season, with an 88 QBR.

Come on dawg, you need to do better than this weak shiz. You can't go calling out other peoples posts for being comic while throwing these softballs out, come on dawg, I expect better.

I really hate having to defend Fitzpatrick, he sucks, I want him gone ASAP, but you Geno lunatics just keep forcing the issue.

You fail to take into account Geno's WR's and that he was a rookie vice Futz being a 10 year vet and only posting 2 more wins with a better cast. He really showed himself as we expected. At least those with intelligence when it comes to football and QB's. Tried to explain that. 

Your defense of Futz is indisputable. He is as sorry as we tried to explain to the rabid fans here that thought otherwise. Geno still has potential. Therefore his youth and limited experience make him at least a question mark. Futz is a loser just like we tried to inform the untutored mob here.

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Geno's sack rate is also about double of what Fitz's is. 

He was a rookie and one who was thrown into that role with limited reps. He still won 8 games. He has value as a NY Jets 2nd round draft pick and currently is STILL the best QB on the roster. It is not smart to continue to rid the Jets of their best players and expect them to win. 

Futz and Petty should be gone before Geno. A healthy Geno can be traded. Futz/Petty will both have to be cut. Meaning they are a total loss. Moreover, Futz is owed $5MM USD. SMDH

if the jets show up like the way they did last week i think bowles is getting the axe. especially with all the report of players fighting in the lockerroom and players questioning each others efforts.  it sure looks to me that he has lost this team and if they get blown out for a third straight week to a divisional opponent woody could cut ties.  

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

everyone to get along and avoid personal attacks. I am not defending Bowles, this season has been terrible. I do believe based on the recent reports that he will be back next year. Changes to the coaching staff, yes. Not at the head coach level.

Anyhow the point here is when (if) that happens, we still all have to get along. If someone defends Bowles and wants to believe in the Jets direction, that is their right. We don't want to see personal attacks. Especially when they are directed at people who are rooting for the Jets.

Thank You.

Can we make personal attacks against Toilet Bowles?

Just now, CotcheryifyouCan said:

if the jets show up like the way they did last week i think bowles is getting the axe. especially with all the report of players fighting in the lockerroom and players questioning each others efforts.  it sure looks to me that he has lost this team and if they get blown out for a third straight week to a divisional opponent woody could cut ties.  

Exactly. People taking Gary Meyers reporting 'I don't EXPECT any changes' from someone not named Mac or Woody means nothing. This comes down to Sunday. I'm #BillsMafia Sunday and rooting for Lynn and Manuel to tear us to pieces.

1 minute ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

If Woody is determining the status of Bowles in this last game....this franchise needs to be blown up.  blown up real good.

10 minutes ago, peebag said:

If Woody is determining the status of Bowles in this last game....this franchise needs to be blown up.  blown up real good.

Having a point differential of the weather in Miami in June in a one month span should cause a decision to be made. 

Once you LOSE a team, you FIRE the coach. This is not a difficult concept. We're not even playing competitive football. All of the veterans have completely checked out and the locker room is a complete mess. 

Archived