The Catastrophic RemAins of Rex Ryan

The_Butt_Fumble

I said when we finally got rid of Rex it would take an entire roster turnover to clean out the stench he left in the building. Bills will likely need to do the same, except they were smart enough to fire him after 2 years before he got too entrenched.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

So wait then the Bills won..........

If you really hate Rex, you could say that he put 10 men on the field on defense in overtime to end up losing and getting himself fired which put the Bills in offseason mode with an interim HC so Bowles and the Jets could run up a win so he stays...

Rex still kicking the Jets in the arse...

but seriously...yay...bowles..Here's a picture of Jets season ticket  holders after the announcement:

boredom8class.png

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

If you really hate Rex, you could say that he put 10 men on the field on defense in overtime to end up losing and getting himself fired which put the Bills in offseason mode with an interim HC so Bowles and the Jets could run up a win so he stays...

Rex still kicking the Jets in the arse...

but seriously...yay...bowles..Here's a picture of Jets season ticket  holders after the announcement:

boredom8class.png

Most said this........

Image result for i want my money back pics

Rex and Rob reunited was sponsored by Dunn Tire. Rex would do commercials for Dunn Tire in his Pick Up truck. Oh yeah, Rex Ryan driving with his new Dunn Tires trying to relate to the Buffalo working man. How he failed so miserably given a perfect setting, where he could really pull the wool over the Buffalo fans, ceased to amaze me. He took over the most promising defense in the league, and promised Bills fans that "we're going" (to the playoffs) and sold them a BILL of goods - schnuckered them just like he did with the Jet fans. And they bought it. But the charm wore off fast. In just two seasons, the Bills owners, Terrence M. "Terry" Pegula & Kim Pegula just had enough. Even after the first year, the Pegula's were deeply concerned, almost embarrassed, by the predictions coming out of this blowhards mouth. 

Archived