Garrett and Cowboys are NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie Brown

18 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Not the same situation at all. Neither NE or GB are trying to unload an expensive would be starter into the market. 

DAL comes out and says Dak is 100% the guy and it will start the media on the questions whether Romo is on the decline, still injured, etc. It might be heard enough that teams offer less for Romo. DAL has no reason to help the media along diminishing Romo's trade value. 

This way the sports media will spend time and space arguing which is the better QB and whether DAL should bring back Romo. Then the majority of the commentary will be playing Romo up, possibly improving his trade value.

I am glad someone else gets it. 

19 hours ago, Dcat said:

Why would he say anything?  The Cowboyz are trying to trade Romo before outright cutting him, so it is in the Boyz best interest for the HC and everyone else to STFU and let the front office do what it has to do.  If Garrett said the obvious (that Prescott is the permanent starter and Romo is going to be cut), it would be a deterrant to any deals getting done.  (Even though everyone knows the truth that Romo won't be returning there). 

I don't understand why so many folks are not getting this.... 

17 hours ago, rangerous said:

hmmm....when sanchize lost his job to injury he was launched.

And what does Sanchez have to do with Romo who is a Pro bowl quarterback?   Listen everyone with half a brain knows that Dak will be the starter barring some unforeseen situation.   There is no need to tell the media this obvious fact.   Why not keep your cards close to your vest?  Once Romo is traded or waived that question will be answered for all to see. 

On 1/17/2017 at 8:12 PM, SAR I said:

04BE5854-070E-4113-A753-FAAEDBE85186_zps

Mark was the man when he had a GM that protected him. 

SAR I

What is actually pretty frightening is that Mark is better than Geno and we wanted Geno to be our guy this year. Our front office has the patience of about a mosquito with ADHD. 

18 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think you are supposed to say that about every position.  For instance, didn't Prescott have some off-field stuff? Just like between now and draft day, tons of things can happen between today and opening day.

Mark my words. Prescott is the new Kapernick. 

Archived