Let the MUDSLINGING and DEFAMATION BEGIN!!!!!!!

Gas2No99

1 hour ago, greenwave81 said:

OK, can't resist... but got to know the rules for defending myself :)

what if the woman hitting you is transgender?  Is there a certain period of time that has to elapse before she acquires 'you can hit me I'm a woman' status?  Is it a height/weight thing? 

Just wondering...;)

What if she's a big fat woman?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

OK, can't resist... but got to know the rules for defending myself :)

what if the woman hitting you is transgender?  Is there a certain period of time that has to elapse before she acquires 'you can hit me I'm a woman' status?  Is it a height/weight thing? 

Just wondering...;)

Is this still going on.....ok, greenwave81...I get that you are just trolling. But, no. It's not hard to figure out. And I just love the people seriously posing the "what ifs"....

Wait...what if she has a gun or knife?...yes, obviously do what you need to in order to defend your life.

Wait...what if she's a 300lb water buffalo looking she-beast?  Do what you have to to stop the attack. Nothing more. People will pretty much understand. 

Wait...what about if she's a lady-boy from Bangkok who you paid up front and got a surprise in the back? Fu#k you. Buyer beware.

What if she's a ....Ok just stop.  STFU. Stop looking for some obtuse, stupid list of loopholes and exceptions to the question "when is it acceptable to hit a woman?" so you can get internet points to try to win the stupidest debate ever.

You don't hit women. It's really just that fu**ing simple. Even if she punches you...you eat the punch and move on. If you are so physically weak and pathetic that you can't take a punch from a woman.....then what can I tell you?  Life f#cked you. Do some freaking pushups once in a while. Take some HGH. Eat some damn protein. Take some steps to make the best with the hand you were dealt. 

It doesn't matter how talented the person in question is.  It's inexcusable. Chris Brown is a total piece of sh!t. Joe Mixon is a total piece of sh!t.  Big Ben is a total piece of sh!t. Ike turner is a piece of sh*t. Bill Cosby is a piece of sh*t. Sean Penn is a piece of sh!t. And anyone who is actually defending these scumbags actions, just because they have talent (wtf?), is a piece of sh!t too. It's just sports, or entertainment, it doesn't even really ******* matter. Yet we can totally disregard the most absurd crimes against women because we "like" the tv personality or admire the athletic ability of the criminal sh!tbag under the microscope.

Personally, I'd much rather lose with class than win without it. You don't have to be a choir boy to get that. All you have to be is just a decent person. The bar is that f*cking low.

4 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Oh clearly...  since men who hit women almost never repeat the behavior.

smh

Take him off the draft board entirely.

If women are equal to men, then this story is a total non-issue.

So decide who and what you are.

You're either a dedicated misogynist who holds women in a lower position than men.

Or you're a flaming whining hypocrite.

Either way, it's your problem, not mine.

Mixon didn't slaughter animals wholesale for fun and profit, he didn't murder anyone, he didn't kill anyone while drunk driving.  He decked some dumb gutter trashy woman who, like you it seems, thinks women shouldn't be held to the same standards as men and should, it seems, have free reign to engage in criminal assault because of something something reasons.

I hope we draft him, in the 4th (because cheap talent = best talent) just so some of the moral preachers here have to live up to their claims and never watch the NFL again.  Bye bye!

It's a shame he didn't deck some small, 120 pound guy, then all you e-white knights could brag about how Mixon doesn;t take any sh*t, and you'd be happy drafting him.  Because in your hearts, you see women as lesser than you, weak little things men must protect, not as equals.  I pity you all. 

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If women are equal to men, then this story is a total non-issue.

So decide who and what you are.

You're either a dedicated misogynist who holds women in a lower position than men.

Or you're a flaming whining hypocrite.

Either way, it's your problem, not mine.

Mixon didn't slaughter animals wholesale for fun and profit, he didn't murder anyone, he didn't kill anyone while drunk driving.  He decked some dumb gutter trashy woman who, like you it seems, thinks women shouldn't be held to the same standards as men and should, it seems, have free reign to engage in criminal assault because of something something reasons.

I hope we draft him, in the 4th (because cheap talent = best talent) just so some of the moral preachers here have to live up to their claims and never watch the NFL again.  Bye bye!

It's a shame he didn't deck some small, 120 pound guy, then all you e-white knights could brag about how Mixon doesn;t take any sh*t, and you'd be happy drafting him.  Because in your hearts, you see women as lesser than you, weak little things men must protect, not as equals.  I pity you all. 

Women are equal in everything except physical strength. You don't punch an 80-year old man either. 

Out of curiosity...does your wife feel as you do?

Or has paying alimony to your two ex-wives made you really bitter?

3 hours ago, Lil Woody said:

Is this still going on.....ok, greenwave81...I get that you are just trolling. But, no. It's not hard to figure out. And I just love the people seriously posing the "what ifs"....

Wait...what if she has a gun or knife?...yes, obviously do what you need to in order to defend your life.

Wait...what if she's a 300lb water buffalo looking she-beast?  Do what you have to to stop the attack. Nothing more. People will pretty much understand. 

Wait...what about if she's a lady-boy from Bangkok who you paid up front and got a surprise in the back? Fu#k you. Buyer beware.

What if she's a ....Ok just stop.  STFU. Stop looking for some obtuse, stupid list of loopholes and exceptions to the question "when is it acceptable to hit a woman?" so you can get internet points to try to win the stupidest debate ever.

You don't hit women. It's really just that fu**ing simple. Even if she punches you...you eat the punch and move on. If you are so physically weak and pathetic that you can't take a punch from a woman.....then what can I tell you?  Life f#cked you. Do some freaking pushups once in a while. Take some HGH. Eat some damn protein. Take some steps to make the best with the hand you were dealt. 

It doesn't matter how talented the person in question is.  It's inexcusable. Chris Brown is a total piece of sh!t. Joe Mixon is a total piece of sh!t.  Big Ben is a total piece of sh!t. Ike turner is a piece of sh*t. Bill Cosby is a piece of sh*t. Sean Penn is a piece of sh!t. And anyone who is actually defending these scumbags actions, just because they have talent (wtf?), is a piece of sh!t too. It's just sports, or entertainment, it doesn't even really ******* matter. Yet we can totally disregard the most absurd crimes against women because we "like" the tv personality or admire the athletic ability of the criminal sh!tbag under the microscope.

Personally, I'd much rather lose with class than win without it. You don't have to be a choir boy to get that. All you have to be is just a decent person. The bar is that f*cking low.

Holy crap...ok I guess, thanks for laying that out for me.  I posted it tongue-in-cheek.

FWIW, I'm 57 and was brought up knowing that men don't hit women. Been a Naval Officer for 25+ years, and take being an Officer and gentleman seriously.

I suppose in the back of my mind I wondered about how the changing social norms in America might impact the usual accepted male-female social 'rules' of interaction.  The more the lines between the sexes is blurred I'm afraid stuff like this will become more common..especially with the younger amongst us who are being raised in an entirely different environment than say 30 years ago.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Women are equal in everything except physical strength. You don't punch an 80-year old man either. 

Out of curiosity...does your wife feel as you do?

Or has paying alimony to your two ex-wives made you really bitter?

One current wife, 20+ years, and she feels exactly as I do.  We believe in equality.

Using your logic, if the woman was stronger than Mixon, it would have been ok for Mixon to deck her in defense of himself?  Because something something strength?  The inconsistency in the argument is obvious.  Guess you'd be just as angry at Mixon if he had hit a weaker man?  Lol, I seriously doubt it.

People who refuse to hold both genders to the same standards are a thing of the past tbqh.  Just like people who think the N-word is ok, or that discrimination against gays is a-ok, people who treat the genders unequally are going the way of the dodo.

And equality goes two directions, rights AND responsibilities.  The woman started the assault and broke the law.  She should have been prosecuted for what she did.  

Do I support what Mixon did?  Nope, he should have walked away.  So should alot of people who struck back instead of walking away.  Would I have done it?  Nope, I'd have walked away.    But young kids do dumb things in the heat of the moment sometimes.  

Would I refuse to draft him because of this one event?  In a great value-for-pick spot like the 4th round?  LOL, nope.  I'd be glad to have a good football player who by all accounts since has been a model player and person, and I'd make his contract have a material clause in it about hitting people.  Problem solved in my book.

Want to be mad, how about Sheldon, who put the very life of a child at risk with his actions.  Do you want him banned from the NFL too?  

On April 19, 2017 at 11:37 AM, flgreen said:

IF, the accusation is true,a lot of them aren't, dad may be really pissed that this guy beat the crap out of his daughter, and because he was a star got away with it.  I would be.

This is the best way to pay him back

Or he's pissed he dumped his daughter is trying to ruin Mixon's life.

I think we should consider what "Domestic Violence" is.

Domestic violence is so dangerous and repulsive because it involves basically men abusing women that they are in intimate relationships with.

Mixon slugged a woman he did not have any relationship with.  It was a very bad decision, but a split second one.  He appears to have learned his lesson.

These guys who are abusing the women they live with/sleep with/have their children with, that is really, really bad.  

That is just my view.

From a PR perspective, in the NFL where advertisers pay most of the bills, that is another issue.  

So, in my view, Joe Mixon is not a domestic violence issue-he hit back a woman he did not know who hit him.   It is a self control/scumbag issue.  The NFL is full of those.  Tyreek Hill, Ray Rice, those are different stories.

Just my 2 cents.  I am not commenting on this anymore.

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

One current wife, 20+ years, and she feels exactly as I do.  We believe in equality.

Using your logic, if the woman was stronger than Mixon, it would have been ok for Mixon to deck her in defense of himself?  Because something something strength?  The inconsistency in the argument is obvious.  Guess you'd be just as angry at Mixon if he had hit a weaker man?  Lol, I seriously doubt it.

People who refuse to hold both genders to the same standards are a thing of the past tbqh.  Just like people who think the N-word is ok, or that discrimination against gays is a-ok, people who treat the genders unequally are going the way of the dodo.

And equality goes two directions, rights AND responsibilities.  The woman started the assault and broke the law.  She should have been prosecuted for what she did.  

Do I support what Mixon did?  Nope, he should have walked away.  So should alot of people who struck back instead of walking away.  Would I have done it?  Nope, I'd have walked away.    But young kids do dumb things in the heat of the moment sometimes.  

Would I refuse to draft him because of this one event?  In a great value-for-pick spot like the 4th round?  LOL, nope.  I'd be glad to have a good football player who by all accounts since has been a model player and person, and I'd make his contract have a material clause in it about hitting people.  Problem solved in my book.

Want to be mad, how about Sheldon, who put the very life of a child at risk with his actions.  Do you want him banned from the NFL too?  

I have been one of the most outspoken against Sheldumn.  I was saying the Jets should have traded him for a 4th round pick after his pot bust when most thought I was nuts. Personally, I have no issue with smoking pot.  I do have an issue with a supposed professional committing the same offense multiple, testing positive 3 or 4 times, KNOWING FULL WELL HE WOULD BE TESTED AND THE CONSEQUENCES.  Sure enough, 12 days after his BS agent written apology, he was driving 150 with a gun and a kid.

I also think ASJ should be unemployed.

People with poor character are infinitely more likely to repeat bad behavior than to "clean up."  The Jets need professionals during a rebuild.  Not a hot-headed running back who, by your own admission, couldn't control himself "in the heat of the moment."

Mixon has now allegedly been accused of hitting women twice. 

"...fracturing multiple bones in her face and requiring surgery that left her jaw wired shut."

imagine that's your daughter who flung herself at Mixon probably half drunk after he walked up and started talking sh*t to her skinny, gay friend. She was trying to stick up for the kid. Nough said

10 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

Holy crap...ok I guess, thanks for laying that out for me.  I posted it tongue-in-cheek.

FWIW, I'm 57 and was brought up knowing that men don't hit women. Been a Naval Officer for 25+ years, and take being an Officer and gentleman seriously.

I suppose in the back of my mind I wondered about how the changing social norms in America might impact the usual accepted male-female social 'rules' of interaction.  The more the lines between the sexes is blurred I'm afraid stuff like this will become more common..especially with the younger amongst us who are being raised in an entirely different environment than say 30 years ago.

LOL. I know you were joking. I was more responding to the open topics in the thread. Sorry if I wasn't clear. That's why I singled you out in the 1st sentence like I did. 

Ehh...I don't think the social norms about men and women will change all that much, unfortunately for them. I would expect that multiculturalism will cause some stagnation there as certain cultures within our own borders will continue to view women as property, some will still view them as subservients and some will still view them as little more than sexual objects. The progress being made is more along the lines of fair and equitable treatment under our laws. All that is happening (for the better imo) is that women are being treated equally in terms of the law and the workplace. Which is essentially the whole point. Most women, from my experience, don't want to be "the same" as men. They just want to be considered and evaluated on the same level and treated as equals.

Sure there will be total idiots that still can't make the distinction between "equal under the law" and "the same as". But that's nothing new. There has never been a shortage of stupid people. Men and women will always be different.  Men will always feel the innate desire to protect women/children, it's part of our DNA. The natural laws will always trump societal ones. The younger ones as you say, will continue to mature and inevitably gain perspective and wisdom and begin to shed their naive, overly literal approach to everything. It might just take a little more getting kicked in the teeth for them.

11 hours ago, Warfish said:

Brilliant. A black and white application of all laws. So elegant. So simple.

So then we should take away all the protections for minorities and gays and disabled and women, right?  After all. We are all equal under the law and we should be all be held to the exact same standards. 

So then I don't want to see any more handicapped parking spots. To refuse to hold them to the same standards as everyone else is antiquated and unjust.

The term "hate crime" should be barred from use as well.  Motivations for violence against different people are insignificant.  If I attacked a guy for being black, or if I attacked him for denting my car. There is really no difference.

If someone uses serin gas against a group of Syrian school children or punches out a guy who told his wife she looks like she could use a good f**king and the punch triggers an aneurysm and kills him, what's the difference? Those 2 guys should be treated equally under the law.

While we are at it, why not go out and throw slurs at every black person I see, they can't hit us. Then they would be guilty of assault and any judge who doesn't convict them should be thrown out of the courts and disbarred.

While we are at it, lets do away with distinctions on crimes altogether. Murder is murder. No need for Murder 1, 2 vs manslaughter. Someone is dead. Dead is dead.

And what is rape if not just a simple misunderstanding between 2 people? Right? I mean if she doesn't want it, she should just push the guy off her. Because you know...weight...strength...something something...

But ok..enough absurdity....to a degree, you are right. If a woman assaults a man, she should be punished equally under the law for the assault. 

But wait that should depend on the circumstances...no?  I mean so long as all things are equal then fine....because if she was being abused...then she can strike back, right?....but only if she was abused physically...none of that emotional battery bullsh*t. Right? Then she should go to jail because assault is assault.

It's called context and it REALLY matters.

11 hours ago, varjet said:

I think we should consider what "Domestic Violence" is.

Domestic violence is so dangerous and repulsive because it involves basically men abusing women that they are in intimate relationships with.

Mixon slugged a woman he did not have any relationship with.  It was a very bad decision, but a split second one.  He appears to have learned his lesson.

These guys who are abusing the women they live with/sleep with/have their children with, that is really, really bad.  

That is just my view.

From a PR perspective, in the NFL where advertisers pay most of the bills, that is another issue.  

So, in my view, Joe Mixon is not a domestic violence issue-he hit back a woman he did not know who hit him.   It is a self control/scumbag issue.  The NFL is full of those.  Tyreek Hill, Ray Rice, those are different stories.

Just my 2 cents.  I am not commenting on this anymore.

I can agree there is an interesting element there.  A personal relationship makes it more disturbing in a lot of ways.  But I can't pretend that beating a woman down is less of a big deal if you don[t know her.

19 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

I can agree there is an interesting element there.  A personal relationship makes it more disturbing in a lot of ways.  But I can't pretend that beating a woman down is less of a big deal if you don[t know her.

Its ****kng disturbing listening to all these grown men making excuses for him.

Archived