WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Just now, CTM said:

Jif is scum for sure, he said repeatedly he confirmed with DPR that had zander given crush a role he'd have seen it.  How is there any wiggle room there? The only plausible alternative is that crusher didn't get his role from zander , but that would mean that some other event occurred on the same day zander died to give him his role AND zander's cop role went to nobody ?? Doesn't make sense 

Nope, it doesn't make sense. 

It's either you or JiF today.  Reminds me of this scene:

Right @AVM?

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jif is scum for sure, he said repeatedly he confirmed with DPR that had zander given crush a role he'd have seen it.  How is there any wiggle room there? The only plausible alternative is that crusher didn't get his role from zander , but that would mean that some other event occurred on the same day zander died to give him his role AND zander's cop role went to nobody ?? Doesn't make sense 

I dont see how anything is changed, we assumed Crusher was scum bussing Leelou and this was a staged effort.  

Zander died, which means, the night began.  Those items were passed out at night.  Zander possessed them.

56 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not ignoring it.  Just like to think based on yesterday's play that JiF is just stupid whereas you're being manipulative. 

JiF was legitimately frustrated while you were sniping from the sidelines like a calm, cool sociopath.

It's possible dude, but I mean, I asked very specific questions and got very specific questions.  I'm not going to push the spirit of the game here but if I'm wrong, I'm ******* lost on how.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Lee was pretty happy with the rope snapping. She was actually smiling when the next snap sounded - the snap of a hammer being pulled back on a pistol. 

LEELOU, MAFIA GOON, HAS BEEN SHOT

I can't believe it took you morons this long to kill her.

• Upvote 1

Ugh.  I'm not going to lie, I'm having a hard time here. I'm typing this out to help me think.

80 going for CTM is throwing me off.  I mean, it should be obvious I'm town so maybe he didnt think he could get me today but he's been trying to set me up for a next day lynch for days. so I figured he'd come for me again.  The thing is, everything they accused me of trying to do - direct the shot at Crusher, etc. - didnt happen.  They didnt kill me, I have a power role, they took out Nol who was questioning Crusher pretty hard during the night phase.

Crusher made zero sense last night, he was all over the place. Nol picked up on it too.  The convenience of the release of roles and the immediate find, is also throwing me off.  I mean, we're to assume it was just that easy?  I mean, this is an extremely clever disguise because it looks like a clear path for 80 and Crusher but this doesnt make a ton of sense.  They find scum, scum missed had a mislynch, they kill town, town kills scum at night, they look great.  Nice work for them if their a scum team.  

It's just really hard to ignore what I was told with my role which messes everything up.  

1. 80

2. Crusher

3. JiF

4. Verb - Gloria Cleary, Vanilla

5. Nolder - John Beckwith, Town - NK N3

6. Hess

7. Ape Chazz Reinhold - Town - NK N1

8. Nyn - Jeremy Grey - VT - NK N2

9. Lee - Randloph, Mafia Goon - Shot N3

10. CTM

11. Smash

12. Pac - Tommy "The Big Sleazy" Gufano, Name Cop

13. Zander  -Mod-Confirmed Townie & Piñata

We also havent seen a traditional investigation role.  I'm a Voyeur, Ape was the Watcher and Pac a "name" cop but DPR was giving out legit investigations?  

Not to game the mod but he added a MCT who could give out a traditional role that wasnt in the game after he already scripted everything?  Seems like he would had to thrown something at the scum team if true because they're no way you could keep balance adding that to the game after it started. 

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's possible dude, but I mean, I asked very specific questions and got very specific questions.  I'm not going to push the spirit of the game here but if I'm wrong, I'm ******* lost on how.

We've explained this numerous times.  You just don't understand the mechanics of your role or the mechanics of Crusher's gift, and that information was purposely kept from you. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We've explained this numerous times.  You just don't understand the mechanics of your role or the mechanics of Crusher's gift, and that information was purposely kept from you. 

Yeah but if you knew what I knew, you would understand my dilemma. I was very specific with my questioning.

I promise you JiF, Crusher and I are town.  You have no reason to trust me, but don't go chasing down this hole.  That's not the play at this stage in the game. 

What you're advocating is "Hero Ball".  Like when LeBron tried to go iso on Klay Thompson at the tail end of Game 5 and got shut down.  It's not a winning move for town. 

Just now, JiF said:

Yeah but if you knew what I knew, you would understand my dilemma. I was very specific with my questioning.

I get it, which is why my vote is on CTM today and not you.  Your confusion is legitimate, and I have you down as more likely to be frustrated town now after all of that.  And as a side note, I think I'd prefer to lose to you rather than the grotesque CTM.  You seem to be trying to figure things out.

And if Hess has just been f*cking with us all game I'm cool with losing to him too. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

"JiF is scum for sure", yet you were also willing to go with me or Crusher a few posts earlier?  If JiF is "definitely scum", then me and Crusher CANNOT be scum.  His whole play has been to discredit me and Crusher. 

12 hours ago, CTM said:

yes this + 80 derp has been supporting him, oh he needs to be vague cause dpr, 5 minutes after claiming crusher is legit because nobody countered him

80/crusher and i'm not sure who

This is the post I was referring to from CTM.  Granted, it was before we got the Leelou flip, but still. 

On 6/9/2017 at 1:30 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

TOWN

Zander

Hess

Nyn

Smash

Ape

CTM

Nolder

Leelou

Pac

Crusher

Verbal

JiF

SCUM

Quoting for 2 reason, is the only one we saw from 80?  We know he loves to list his teammates as scum when he's scum. Look at Crusher.  Verb was, town, I'm town, Pac was town.  Lee and Crusher...

Yeah, I'm not moving my vote from CTM today.  In no way, shape or form has he taken on the town leader role like he normally does, even in games where he's not able to post that much.  He's not playing at all like he's REALLY trying to figure this game out.  And that is really the most damning thing about his play to this point.

On 6/12/2017 at 8:40 AM, The Crusher said:

Zander-lock for scum. DPR in drunken stupor gave him wrong pm.

Nolder- his crap about JIF and Me day 1 was and is still pure  horse Dick. Yet was original and did kick start the game. Came off as trying too hard but I'm neutral to mild scum lean on him. 

80- came out and immediately lynched into Nolder horse Dick case. Pretty much mirrored Nolders and Hess' with his entire bottom four of his continuum of deep. Then seems to be overacting and flailing while being questuined. Him I kills. 

Hess- Needs to be held securely on my man bosom. Enjoy his energy in reading but not necessarily agree with his reads. But again they felt organic and natural. Plus his emo felt real-o to fatso. Townish. 

CTM- disgusting and playing very conservatively. Not sure he has really taken a solid stance. But has not done anything overtly scummy. Need to read him again. Anemic town hep B town lean. 

Leelou- Hard time placing her.  Want to read more need more. 

Varbal- dead chick 

Nyn- thought her fish tank talk makes Nolder scummy plot odd and strange. Another I have to look closer at. One boob scummy one boob not. 

Smaah- null. Unremarkable. Typical early mafia smash. 

Ape- Dead 

Pac- Dead

On 6/12/2017 at 8:40 AM, The Crusher said:

vote 80

Interesting...

On 6/12/2017 at 9:28 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Terrible.  You know when I'm scum better than anyone, and are basing your vote on me on pure nonsense. 

This was responding to Crusher voting him.

On 6/12/2017 at 9:30 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Willing to consider Nyn as scum at this stage.  She's been responding to some legitimate cases with joke posts.  As town she typically saves her joke posts for other joke posts, and engages in the game a lot more. 

Not sure who the 3rd would be.  Probably a quieter player like CTM or Smash. 

But JiF remains my # 1, and my vote remains on him until he dies. 

Interesting...

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  Nothing has changed, we knew this was going to happen.

Vote Crusher 

So first you you come at me using logic that was 100% flawed. Crush must be scum because I peek through the keyhole and didn't see a player that was already dead visit him. Then you misread a post so you can have your forced "ah-ha" gotcha moment. I call you out on it and you blame that on my robust digits and rudimentary grammar skills. I tell you your team mate Leelou is scum and you tell me you don't see it anyplace. Now you see it and still choose to ignore it. I'm 100% positive you are scum. 

Vote jif

On 6/12/2017 at 9:32 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is basing his scum list almost entirely on players who accused him of being scum.  Disgusting. 

On 6/12/2017 at 9:45 AM, Nynaeve said:

So it bugs you that he's right by chance? Gotcha 

On 6/12/2017 at 10:20 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ playing like you know JiF is town. 

Another interesting interaction with a townie. 

On 6/12/2017 at 11:35 AM, The Crusher said:

Let me go look at this Hess case but I remember thinking it was tongue in cheek at the time and then people gave it legs. I felt JiF was bat manning the game from the start. Honestly don't recall anything scummy at all from him. His scum game usually has a disorganized lack of conviction to it.  As town he is very straight forward and uber sexy.

Another interesting comment from Crusher about my play.  I've been, how do you say, very straight forward.