WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

On 6/12/2017 at 5:36 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ok **** it im done with this game and not bothering to catchup or anything do with what i say as you will.

thank you for letting me jump in DPR and sorry for playing the game the way i thought it was supposed to be played and making everyone pissed the **** off

HARDCLAIM: MCT and PINATA: RANDOM PEEPS WILL RECEIVE: 1x COP, a 1x DOC AND A 1x VIG. WHEN I DIE

VOTE ZANDER

He was pretty specific about what we would receive...

On 6/12/2017 at 6:37 PM, CTM said:

why are people not voting him? he's mod confirmed and just revealed his death creates 3 power roles? 

On 6/12/2017 at 6:45 PM, JiF said:

You dont want to know more about the mechanics of the role?  Just kill him?  Dont talk through it at all? 

On 6/13/2017 at 10:45 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Assuming Leelou indeed flips town....Smash, Crusher, and myself are town.  

CTM questionable. 

Still very willing to lynch JiF.  

On 6/13/2017 at 10:47 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM, JiF, Nolder.  2/3 have to be scum/3rd party. 

Is it really this easy?  It cant be.  

Why do you say Smash is town, 80? 

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, I'm not moving my vote from CTM today.  In no way, shape or form has he taken on the town leader role like he normally does, even in games where he's not able to post that much.  He's not playing at all like he's REALLY trying to figure this game out.  And that is really the most damning thing about his play to this point.

Which is why I was susing him earlier...

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So first you you come at me using logic that was 100% flawed. Crush must be scum because I peek through the keyhole and didn't see a player that was already dead visit him. Then you misread a post so you can have your forced "ah-ha" gotcha moment. I call you out on it and you blame that on my robust digits and rudimentary grammar skills. I tell you your team mate Leelou is scum and you tell me you don't see it anyplace. Now you see it and still choose to ignore it. I'm 100% positive you are scum. 

Vote jif

You're wrong, I'm town honey.  Just trying to figure this thing out because it doesnt make any sense based on what I know.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is it really this easy?  It cant be.  

Why do you say Smash is town, 80? 

It is my strong belief that he received a gift and used it to shoot Leelou.  He likely cannot confirm that, however. 

Only townies could receive the Zander gifts. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Another interesting comment from Crusher about my play.  I've been, how do you say, very straight forward.  

In the beginning 100%. You and Hess both were very strong on my reread. I didn't even put you in my player list because I had you solidly as town. But that was then and this is now. This made up crap and hard headed push at me made it clear I was wrong. I never want to think your scum when I'm town anyhow. No shocker there. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It is my strong belief that he received a gift and used it to shoot Leelou.  He likely cannot confirm that, however. 

Only townies could receive the Zander gifts. 

It cant be this easy.  A MCT dies, gives are given out and then the 3 of you can vet each other?  

Just now, JiF said:

It cant be this easy.  A MCT dies, gives are given out and then the 3 of you can vet each other?  

No, we can't vet each other, because no one who received a gift can say they did or what they got on thread, based on my understanding of the mechanics. 

It might be "paint by the numbers" Mafia, but it's the best info we've got.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

In the beginning 100%. You and Hess both were very strong on my reread. I didn't even put you in my player list because I had you solidly as town. But that was then and this is now. This made up crap and hard headed push at me made it clear I was wrong. I never want to think your scum when I'm town anyhow. No shocker there. 

If you really think this is a play and not me being sincere, I dont even know what to say, mt.  Makes zero sense for me to go down this path.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

No, we can't vet each other, because no one who received a gift can say they did or what they got on thread, based on my understanding of the mechanics. 

It might be "paint by the numbers" Mafia, but it's the best info we've got.

Yeah but you acted like you knew the 3 of you received something...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah but you acted like you knew the 3 of you received something...

I'm very confident in it.  And if it wasn't true, there would have been some form of a vague counter at this point.  No one in the game has disputed anything I've said other than you and CTM.

Just now, JiF said:

If you really think this is a play and not me being sincere, I dont even know what to say, mt.  Makes zero sense for me to go down this path.

Dude you wouldn't listen to a single thing I said. Even the obvious flubbs you made, that I pointed out,  you shrugged them off and kept coming. You "sincerely" wanted to lynch me at all cost. That's what stands out to me. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Dude you wouldn't listen to a single thing I said. Even the obvious flubbs you made, that I pointed out,  you shrugged them off and kept coming. You "sincerely" wanted to lynch me at all cost. That's what stands out to me. 

Buddy, you're being very naive right now.  This will all make sense soon.

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"JiF is scum for sure", yet you were also willing to go with me or Crusher a few posts earlier?  If JiF is "definitely scum", then me and Crusher CANNOT be scum.  His whole play has been to discredit me and Crusher. 

He's sticking with his jif or crusher is lying story.. consistant is good