WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We don't, but if Crusher is telling the truth, then JiF is lying scum.  If JiF is telling the truth, then Crusher is lying scum.

Not true bc JiF could have assumed he'd see Crusher getting the gift. Crusher would have gotten the gift N2. JiF watched him N3, no?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Only after getting the full explanation of your role.  When you first revealed, you told us that Crusher wasn't VISITED by anyone.  Only later did it come out that you said he got no GIFTS, which is a huge distinction.  And I didn't see that part until CTM pointed it out, so I was still going off the original info you gave.

No, I revealed correctly and mixed up the terminology later. 

Just now, JiF said:

That would be an incredibly stupid end game play.  I'm not that dumb

GFY in advance...

Not really. I can easily see you trying to get Smash (blockhead) to shoot crusher last night for the win... just from an ego perspective.

Just now, CTM said:

Not really. I can easily see you trying to get Smash (blockhead) to shoot crusher last night for the win... just from an ego perspective.

meh, Smash hates me and has zero respect for my game.  I would never get him to side with me...but sure, I guess there is a bizarro world scenario that I could be trying a gambit.

I'm not. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I looked at Nyn the first night.  No actions were performed on her.  

I looked at Crusher, the same night Nyn was killed and the same night that the roles were distributed, meaning...Nyn could have very well received the inv and died the same night.  What I do know is, no actions were performed on Crusher.

Last night, I looked at Leelou.  DPR hasnt not answered me on what actions were performed on her...probably because it's obvi but still. 

Why would you voyeur Leelou since she was scum?

On 6/14/2017 at 9:04 AM, JiF said:

Did my muffin top receive a gift? !!!!

On 6/14/2017 at 9:08 AM, JiF said:

lmfao - no seriously though, did you get an investigation from the Zander lynch or something? 

On 6/14/2017 at 11:04 AM, JiF said:

Why?  What if Crusher was lying? 

On 6/14/2017 at 11:13 AM, JiF said:

I need you to answer directly, did you receive a gift from Zander? 

On 6/14/2017 at 0:43 PM, JiF said:

No.  Why wont you answer the question? 

On 6/14/2017 at 1:01 PM, JiF said:

How did you earn it?  Why are you being coy? 

On 6/14/2017 at 1:05 PM, JiF said:

So we are to believe that you earned a traditional investigation from DPR but you dont know how you earned it?

On 6/14/2017 at 1:19 PM, JiF said:

DPR gave you a role that you can earn an investigation but you dont know how you earned it and the rules DPR gave you is that  you're not allowed to tell us how you earned it? 

On 6/14/2017 at 1:30 PM, JiF said:

So there was a trigger in the game, that set off you earning an investigation and once that trigger happened, DPR told you how you could earn the investigation but you're not allowed to say how you earned it?  

I dont think you need to quote your PM to share any of this information which I'd say is pretty key for the town right now.  I love you muffin top but something doesnt feel right here.  You 100% can give us more info and you 100% should give us more info.  It's crucial and we're not sure we have you tomorrow come day break. 

On 6/14/2017 at 1:37 PM, JiF said:

He said he didnt get from Zander (are you reading the thread?) so I'm asking himself to explain in more detail because this doesnt make sense.  Think maybe there is a reason behind my questioning?

Thanks for the contribution though.  

On 6/14/2017 at 1:41 PM, JiF said:

You can explain your role better and you know you can.  You're being intentionally cryptic or making sh*t as up as you go along. 

We caught scum?  Must have missed that.  I havent seen any dead scum yet.

I'm waiting for DPR to respond to me but I have good reason to think you're lying. 

On 6/14/2017 at 1:49 PM, JiF said:

I'm confused.  Nolderp asked you right here: 

And you said the bold.

To my knowledge, based on what Zander explained...his power would be dispersed randomly and nobody earned anything.  They just receive the gift. 

On 6/14/2017 at 2:01 PM, JiF said:

Ok, then let me ask you again and answer yes or no.  

Did you receive your gift from Zander after he died?  

On 6/14/2017 at 2:10 PM, JiF said:

Crusher is lying. 

It hurts my heart because he's my muffin top but he's lying.

I'm the town voyeur.  Each night, I get to choose a player and I get to go all peeping tom on them and see what actions were performed on them.

First night I picked Nyn and she was all by her lonesome. I wont say what she was wearing or wasnt wearing or what see was doing to herself but she was alone.

Last night, I picked Crusher.  I got to get all creepy and peek in on my muffin top and it was sexy as hell but unfortunately, nobody visited Crusher.  Which means, he did not receive a gift from Zander. 

Here you go.  As you can see, I had very specific questioning and it was very pointed and Crusher refused to answer.  

I thought I caught him.  WIFOM, I know but would I really put that much effort and line of questioning into fake reveal like that?  

I realize I say I visited Crusher but simply because obviously someone would have to visit him to for an action to be performed on him.  

My bad for making it confusing. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt think she was scum because I think Crusher is lying.  Now I see it was a clever gambit play to clear himself. 

ugh dude.. the first thing you said today was you expected this (when we saw  leelou was scum)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

ugh dude.. the first thing you said today was you expected this (when we saw  leelou was scum)

Meaning, we knew she'd be shot and we "assumed" it was a gambit play.  It was certain of anything, hence me saying I "didnt think"...semantics.  Leelou being killed was what I was referring to.   Look, you'll understand more but I'm confused as ****.  haha

Just now, JiF said:

You keep operating as if you're cleared but you're not.

Yeah he's full of sh*t.. since yesterday he's been naming him, crusher and smash as cleared.. Now when the tide turns a bit he leaves off crusher and starts to distance..  I bet he's nervously masturbating in the corner watching his scummy little plan fall part right about now .

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meaning, we knew she'd be shot and we "assumed" it was a gambit play.  It was certain of anything, hence me saying I "didnt think"...semantics.  Leelou being killed was what I was referring to.   Look, you'll understand more but I'm confused as ****.  haha

i believe you but you keep putting your foot in your mouth

Just now, CTM said:

Yeah he's full of sh*t.. since yesterday he's been naming him, crusher and smash as cleared.. Now when the tide turns a bit he leaves off crusher and starts to distance..  I bet he's nervously masturbating in the corner watching his scummy little plan fall part right about now .

The strangest part, is he's literally been on me for the entire game.  I apparently just tried to kill someone he KNOWS is town and then voted you start day break.

Also @HessStation @Smashmouth @Jetsfan80 - go back and read what Crusher was worried about in terms of giving out too much info.  None of it makes any sense.  He claims I was role fishing even though he essentially claimed but didnt and we knew roles were distributed.  He was afraid of being mod killed by answering yes or no and refused to answer the questions I asked and refused to elaborate and then he just came clean like it was no big deal.  He started talking about stuff that had nothing to do with me calling him out, like narrowing the power role pool, outing roles, all sorts of stuff that had nothing to do with me asking a simple yes or no question. 

Gonna re-read in waves here.  To start with, here's what happened immediately after N2 ended (5:58 PM on Tuesday):

On 6/13/2017 at 7:32 PM, The Crusher said:

I was fat, desperate and motivated. Didn't need a date. Just a minute or two. 

On 6/13/2017 at 9:26 PM, The Crusher said:

Vote Leelou 

she is not town 

^^^ Crusher makes his first post at 7:32, but doesn't reveal the Leelou information until 9:26.  Plenty of time to concoct a scheme. 

On 6/14/2017 at 8:54 AM, Leelou said:

Wtf

^^^ Leelou feigning innocene here, nearly 12 hours later.

On 6/14/2017 at 8:58 AM, D P R said:

There was also a bit of a surprise when the rope snapped.

NO LYNCH HAS OCCURRED.

It is now N3. You have 24 to get your NA's in. 

On 6/14/2017 at 9:01 AM, The Crusher said:

Da fuq?

^^^ Crusher's response immediately after the lynch failed. 

On 6/14/2017 at 9:08 AM, JiF said:

lmfao - no seriously though, did you get an investigation from the Zander lynch or something? 

On 6/14/2017 at 9:19 AM, The Crusher said:

The rope broke. Leelou is NOT town. 

^^^ Crusher's first response to Leelou's direct question. 

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

You're 1) Giving me too little credit for my efforts to figure this game out, and 2) Giving me far too much credit as someone who is capable of coming up with a scum play THIS ballsy.

It's your prerogative if you don't want my cooperation or care what I have to say.  But I will continue to talk this out whether you like it or not. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're 1) Giving me too little credit for my efforts to figure this game out, and 2) Giving me far too much credit as some who can come up with a ballsy scum play. 

It's your prerogative if you don't want my cooperation or care what I have to say.  But I will continue to talk this out whether you like it or not. 

eh, the post where you said something to the effect of "The fact that crusher isn't here makes me think he's lying" was totally transparent.... Maybe he's just busy??? 10 minutes earlier you were tied to him at the hip and now are inventing reasons to vote him.. makes me confident you 2 are scum mates

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Also @HessStation @Smashmouth @Jetsfan80 - go back and read what Crusher was worried about in terms of giving out too much info.  None of it makes any sense.  He claims I was role fishing even though he essentially claimed but didnt and we knew roles were distributed.  He was afraid of being mod killed by answering yes or no and refused to answer the questions I asked and refused to elaborate and then he just came clean like it was no big deal.  He started talking about stuff that had nothing to do with me calling him out, like narrowing the power role pool, outing roles, all sorts of stuff that had nothing to do with me asking a simple yes or no question. 

So YOU find value in me doing this.  Tell that to CTM. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Put me on ignore if you don't like it.  You're not being helpful repeating this over and over.  Everyone is aware that you think I'm scum. 

Oh i enjoy it and will continue to razz you as you do exactly what i predicted you are going to do. Fun being right :)