JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I don't know what else to tell you I've been pretty active the last 7 pages or so but you in all you're brilliance missed so much sh*t It makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. You didn't know I revealed, you didn't know I cased Ballin,  your making up bullsh*t to support a bullsh*t case on me and at some point I just have to throw my hands in the air land let you hang yourself which you're doing a bang up job of.

I missed your reveal. Not a big deal, you are grasping at straws.

You didn't 'case' ballin, you said you're willing to move to him.

Neither of these things has anything to do with the fact you're not trying to solve or hunt. You came into today with 80 being the only real position you'd taken: i.e. His reveal was bullsh*t. Then I poked st you, with a case, you went batty and eventually flipped to me after I called you out for not suspecting me.

Since then you've done nothing but whimper about people not understanding all your jibberish, arguing with me about feelings, distracting with things like explaining your agenda to get me to admit 80 might not get vetted (even though I voted him in that time). 

I don't see anything protown about your play. Even now, you keep saying I'm lying in hopes I'll bites andcarguingvto prove I didn't lie. It's the same crap DPR did, trying to bury my case with bickering.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Neither of these things has anything to do with the fact you're not trying to solve or hunt. You came into today with 80 being the only real position you'd taken: i.e. His reveal was bullsh*t. Then I poked st you, with a case, you went batty and eventually flipped to me after I called you out for not suspecting me.

Since then you've done nothing but whimper about people not understanding all your jibberish, arguing with me about feelings, distracting with things like explaining your agenda to get me to admit 80 might not get vetted (even though I voted him in that time). 

I don't see anything protown about your play. Even now, you keep saying I'm lying in hopes I'll bites andcarguingvto prove I didn't lie. It's the same crap DPR did, trying to bury my case with bickering.

It certainly was not a big case on Ballin but I gave a few reasons as to why i would move my vote to him if needed but here in typical Ape fashion you try to make people think I just said "i'll move my vote," It was a little more than that. So once again you have not read the posts and are making sh*t up to support you're own lies once again. Even the Hippie went back and found the post I made about moving to Ballin and why obviously you didn't need to put in that effort cause when your and Idiot or scum why bother ...Right ?

Can't figure out if you're lazy town or stupid scum

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

It certainly was not a big case on Ballin but I gave a few reasons as to why i would move my vote to him if needed but here in typical Ape fashion you try to make people think I just said "i'll move my vote," It was a little more than that. So once again you have not read the posts and are making sh*t up to support you're own lies once again. Even the Hippie went back and found the post I made about moving to Ballin and why obviously you didn't need to put in that effort cause when your and Idiot or scum why bother ...Right ?

Can't figure out if you're lazy town or stupid scum

Can I just do you a favor here? I feel like you need a better helper than whomever is in QT.

I never said anything about you casing Ballin. That was CTM's observation. Not mine. So there's no premise to you blabbering about this little detail of me 'missing' your case. My case came well before that, and while I probably acknowledged it when CTM brought it up. Nothing about this makes me a liar OR missing details.

Can't say the same for you though. Try something different now.

Smash's position on why he isn't hunting or solving is: ape is an idiot.

Seems kinda absurd that he's the one pursuant of fringe detail bickering, but it's all my fault he has chosen not to try helping town. This, the guy who reminds us constantly that he shines at putting it all together closer the longer the game goes on.

Sorry folks. I've never seen this sh*t be more obvious. can I do it again????

unvote vote smash

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Can I just do you a favor here? I feel like you need a better helper than whomever is in QT.

I never said anything about you casing Ballin. That was CTM's observation. Not mine. So there's no premise to you blabbering about this little detail of me 'missing' your case. My case came well before that, and while I probably acknowledged it when CTM brought it up. Nothing about this makes me a liar OR missing details.

Can't say the same for you though. Try something different now.

21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don't think outing a lover which is basically roleless is worst scenerio. 

I rhink its ballin so unless somebody claims the lover I won't vote ballin 

Outing the lover, reduces the pool for scum to shoot into - if they are still cop hunting.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, at the time you did it clown shoes.... I kind of hope I'm wrong and this is jump uber blockheading by smash

Jesus christ Ape everything we needed  to say to one another has been said why keep beating this to death ? Ive just been messing with you the last 1/2 a page or so.

Ballin has bailed and I'm thinking hes scum because obviously his dissapearing act is keeping people off him for the last 2 votes

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Jesus christ Ape everything we needed  to say to one another has been said why keep beating this to death ? Ive just been messing with you the last 1/2 a page or so.

Ballin has bailed and I'm thinking hes scum because obviously his dissapearing act is keeping people off him for the last 2 votes

This is the discourse it is, because of you. 

lol

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This is the discourse it is, because of you. 

lol

you just never stop.... EVER..... holy sweet jesus. 

We have no choice but to vote ballin at this stage I agree with narrowing down the field because while it will make is very close we can still pull this out with him in here and no vote from him we have zero chance. if hes scum which he very well might be it buys us one more phase 

because the biggest Idiotic thing was can do at this stage is risk active players in a random lynch.

Just now, HessStation said:

Lynching a townie when you can lynch scum is just as bad as outing someone for a NK, esp when not looking like a cop is around. @Integrity28. Don't like your stance. 

My stong guess is Ballin is lover 

Why is it "not looking like a cop is around"? I don't see cop listed in the dead list, if JIF has listed camera instead of cop - then it's bad form for JIF. He's got doc, lover, vig and gf all labeled as roles. My guess is that if there's a cop, it'd be listed for Nyn.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you just never stop.... EVER..... holy sweet jesus. 

We have no choice but to vote ballin at this stage I agree with narrowing down the field because while it will make is very close we can still pull this out with him in here and no vote from him we have zero chance. if hes scum which he very well might be it buys us one more phase 

because the biggest Idiotic thing was can do at this stage is risk active players in a random lynch.

Oh, I have a choice. I can vote who I think is scum. The bold: he has same probability of being scum as rest of us.

As for the whelping about "not stopping" take a look in the mirror, you goon.

going to random is the wuss way out, but i'm not sure we lose info...everybody's positions are pretty well dug in, either something needs to give or that's were we are going..

we have 6 people playing and 4 to hammer, it's not a surprise we can't reach consensus...