Cardinals-Cowboys Thursday Night Game Thread FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!

joewilly12

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, that's the opinion of pretty much everyone on this board.  

Yea ok dude you are so cool I cant take it anymore, so for the best of everyone I'm putting you back on ignore. Enjoy the season I know I will not having to read your drivel anymore. 

driv·el
ˈdrivəl/
noun
  1. 1
    silly nonsense.
    "don't talk such drivel!"
    synonyms: nonsensetwaddleclaptrapbalderdashgibberishrubbishmumbo jumbogarbageMore
verb
  1. 1
    talk nonsense.
    "he was driveling on about the glory days"
    synonyms: talk nonsense, talk rubbish, babbleramblegibberblatherprattlegabblewaffle
    "you always drivel on"
  2. 2
    archaic
    let saliva or mucus flow from the mouth or nose; dribble.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yea ok dude you are so cool I cant take it anymore, so for the best of everyone I'm putting you back on ignore. Enjoy the season I know I will not having to read your drivel anymore. 

Drivel?  From YOU?  That's priceless.  You mean I'll miss out on insight like sign Johnny Manziel, Kaep, Tebow, Cutler, Manuel, etc, etc, now?  Where will I get my info,   Lol

2 hours ago, thadude said:

The D needed to get faster but we didn't need to reach for a 190lb 6'0 ILB who is every NFL tight end's wet dream come true

To be fair some of the taller ones probably worry about tripping over him when they make their cuts. 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Sure he is. Because every nitwitted fan thinks an inch in height means he's a target.  Like Ray Lewis was.  And even shorter LBs.  Amazing low an inch couldmfeed this fanbase into moaning and bitching about a player selected right where every expert predicted.  Guess they weren't bothered by that inch either.  Or maybe they just figured they would need more than one season playing out of his natural position to make dumb statements. 

Who you calling a nitwit? I wish his height was Lee's only issue. He was statistically garbage last year. Had nothing to do with height. He is baby shit soft and can't shed blockers. Plus his mommy fights his battles for him. He makes a lot of tackles after the running back runs 5 yards. Personally I think he has a better chance of becoming  6" taller than he does a dominant player in this league. If that makes me a nitwit then Im a nitwit. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Who you calling a nitwit? I wish his height was Lee's only issue. He was statistically garbage last year. Had nothing to do with height. He is baby sh*t soft and can't shed blockers. Plus his mommy fights his battles for him. He makes a lot of tackles after the running back runs 5 yards. Personally I think he has a better chance of becoming  6" taller than he does a dominant player in this league. If that makes me a nitwit then Im a nitwit. 

Agree, the jury is out on Lee as we speak, this is a make or break season for him.  If he sucks we add him to the list of #1 draft pick busts. 

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Who you calling a nitwit? I wish his height was Lee's only issue. He was statistically garbage last year. Had nothing to do with height. He is baby sh*t soft and can't shed blockers. Plus his mommy fights his battles for him. He makes a lot of tackles after the running back runs 5 yards. Personally I think he has a better chance of becoming  6" taller than he does a dominant player in this league. If that makes me a nitwit then Im a nitwit. 

Maybe Lee just has low-T?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

That could all be true.  He may go down as a total bust, not disagreeing with you.  But it will have nothing to do with him being one inch short of what fans think is ideal.  

But still I think we need to see him play more than a partial season, injured a large part of that, at a position he wasn't drafted to play.  

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Daaaaaaaamn

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

But still I think we need to see him play more than a partial season, injured a large part of that, at a position he wasn't drafted to play.  

When you're trying to plug holes in the dam and run out of appendages

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That could all be true.  He may go down as a total bust, not disagreeing with you.  But it will have nothing to do with him being one inch short of what fans think is ideal.  

I'm cool with that. Playing out of position made  Sheldon look bad last year too. I hope that's it with Lee. . We have all seen first round value from Sheldon. I just didn't see anything at ALL from Lee. Year one Im over reacting yes, I'm a Jet fan. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm cool with that. Playing out of position made  Sheldon look bad last year too. I hope that's it with Lee. . We have all seen first round value from Sheldon. I just didn't see anything at ALL from Lee. Year one Im over reacting yes, I'm a Jet fan. 

Lol, we all do it.  I keep saying we're a instant gratification group but people tell me I'm wrong.  

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Sure he is. Because every nitwitted fan thinks an inch in height means he's a target.  Like Ray Lewis was.  And even shorter LBs.  Amazing low an inch couldmfeed this fanbase into moaning and bitching about a player selected right where every expert predicted.  Guess they weren't bothered by that inch either.  Or maybe they just figured they would need more than one season playing out of his natural position to make dumb statements. 

Lee sucks

3 hours ago, thadude said:

Lee sucks

Lee sucks.  The QBs suck.  The OL sucks.  The TEs suck.  The WRs suck.  The RBs suck.  The CBs suck.  Safeties suck.  LBs suck. HC sucks.  GM sucks.  Owner sucks.  

Why do you root for this team?  Why do you waste so much time here? 

How hard is it to just say the same shlt in every post.  JWs twin 

18 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

JET NUT: last year's first-round pick wasn't good enough to start a full season, got hurt, played out of position, and looked like sh*t

ALSO JET NUT: the biggest problem with this franchise is the SOJFs

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

JET NUT: last year's first-round pick wasn't good enough to start a full season, got hurt, played out of position, and looked like sh*t

ALSO JET NUT: the biggest problem with this franchise is the SOJFs

He wasnt good enough to start?

Biggest problem with the franchise?  Not at all.  Biggest problem with the fan base.  All the whining makes boards like this almost unreadable.  And why others make fun of the fanbase.  Where known for being whiney shlts.  

Congrats though

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He wasnt good enough to start?

Biggest problem with the franchise?  Not at all.  Biggest problem with the fan base.  All the whining makes boards like this almost unreadable.  And why others make fun of the fanbase.  Where known for being whiney shlts.  

Congrats though

thank's

Archived