Sam Darnold

Josh Rosen

JOsh Allen

Clayton Thorson

Baker Mayfield

Jake BRowning

Luke Falk

Lamar JAckson

This is a QB loaded draft. The Jets dont need the top pick to get a good QB. So dont bitch about winning a game with the young talent performing well

Allen has had under 100 yards passing in his last two games and is incredibly inaccurate.

Browning's ceiling is back up because he doesn't have a pro arm.

Lamar Jackson's development is not a lock.  There will be a lot of risk with that pick.  

Luke Falk, like Mason Rudolph, has started since his freshman year.  But Falk has lost to Portland State TWICE!

IMO, we don't need the top pick in the draft.  But the ceiling for Darnold and Rosen is so much higher than Mayfield, Rudolph, and Falk.

I think Mayfield would be a great consolation prize because of our narrow minded FO and owner can sit tight for 4 months.  I just hope we don't have to give up a ton draft capital to get him.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rangerous said:

nice.  i was bringing up the 99 draft to show why brady wasn't quite the reach he was purported to be.

Who said Brady was a reach? He was effectively a 7th round pick (late 6th round compensatory pick). He wasn't even high enough on NE's draft board to use with the higher of their low 6th rounders (Antwan Harris).

8 minutes ago, Pcola said:

Allen has had under 100 yards passing in his last two games and is incredibly inaccurate.

Browning's ceiling is back up because he doesn't have a pro arm.

Lamar Jackson's development is not a lock.  There will be a lot of risk with that pick.  

Luke Falk, like Mason Rudolph, has started since his freshman year.  But Falk has lost to Portland State TWICE!

IMO, we don't need the top pick in the draft.  But the ceiling for Darnold and Rosen is so much higher than Mayfield, Rudolph, and Falk.

I think Mayfield would be a great consolation prize because of our narrow minded FO and owner can sit tight for 4 months.  I just hope we don't have to give up a ton draft capital to get him.

You mean there aren't 8 starting QBs in this draft? Aw, man.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Who said Brady was a reach? He was effectively a 7th round pick (late 6th round compensatory pick). He wasn't even high enough on NE's draft board to use with the higher of their low 6th rounders (Antwan Harris).

that's my point he wasn't.  he came from a good program and had good success and there wasn't a  lot of qb hype in that draft class.  lucky patsies for picking him then.

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

that's my point he wasn't.  he came from a good program and had good success and there wasn't a  lot of qb hype in that draft class.  lucky patsies for picking him then.

Might be the luckiest pick in history based on his five years at Michigan, Brady played in only 31 games but he started 25 and won 20, he had 443 completions of 711 attempts for 5,351 yards, 35 touchdowns, and 19 interceptions 

On 9/24/2017 at 10:58 PM, PoconoJetFan said:

If we had picked Watson and he struggled you would be leading the "how did we pass on Adams? Group". It's easy to complain after the fact. Hindsight makes everyone a little bit smarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not have said it better myself.  What is wrong with people????  The team won a game and personally speaking if everything goes well we'll win one more while losing a lot of close games and seeing the talent develop on this team.  People just can't be happy and will ALWAYS find something to complain about.  It's absolutely sickening.  

Yeah I want Rosen or Darnold and as of now I still see them going 1-2 in the draft, but I also want to see positive things come from this team and Sunday's win was a good example of that.  We put a whooping on a division rival and saw our young pups play a good game.  Who could have anything to complain about there??

Archived