Championship deep thoughts

Paradis

Classic Gus choke job.

Stidham looked like who i thought he was; A glorified game manager. He's of the Alex Smith/AJ Mccarron cloth IMO. Pass. 

Baker made it look easy. I'm through trying to talk myself out of the clouds, he is special.

Anthony Miller is a beast. We have a 2nd shot at landing Landry for those who were such big fans. Must have him. 

I was aroused more than once by UCF's Milton and his touch passes. I mean seriously, who else watched that game? Crazy anticipation and touch. 

Michel will be a better pro than Chubb. Well, maybe dynamic is the word i'm looking for.

Clemson is sick.

That TE for UCF was sexual. 88 whoever the hell that was, made excited about TEs again. 

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Classic Gus choke job.

Stidham looked like who i thought he was; A glorified game manager. He's of the Alex Smith/AJ Mccarron cloth IMO. Pass. 

Baker made it look easy. I'm through trying to talk myself out of the clouds, he is special.

Anthony Miller is a beast. We have a 2nd shot at landing Landry for those who were such big fans. Must have him. 

I was aroused more than once by UCF's Milton and his touch passes. I mean seriously, who else watched that game? Crazy anticipation and touch. 

Michel will be a better pro than Chubb. Well, maybe dynamic is the word i'm looking for.

Clemson is sick.

That TE for UCF was sexual. 88 whoever the hell that was, made excited about TEs again. 

As i said in my little rant thread in this forum, it is soooo tough to actually evaluate any qb or wr.  They are playing vs air out there.  Worst cb/db play ever this year. 

How them playoffs @Lith , you must be thrilled.

How do you feel about your possibly future QB having to go up against your team? Conflicted? I know i would be, because if Mayfield's the truth, you have to expect him to show well against a formidable opponent. 

9 hours ago, Paradis said:

How them playoffs @Lith , you must be thrilled.

How do you feel about your possibly future QB having to go up against your team? Conflicted? I know i would be, because if Mayfield's the truth, you have to expect him to show well against a formidable opponent. 

Yup, feel pretty good about what the Dawgs have accomplished.  Not conflicted at all.  I hope we go out there and shut Baker down or at least slow him down enough to hold OU in the 20s.  I don't see us winning a shootout with them -- don't think Fromm is ready to go toe to toe with Mayfield.  As long as Mayfield is not our QB, I am not conflicted at all.  And lets face it, when is the last time the Jets actually drafted a QB in the firsst that we really wanted. 

Trying to decide if I want to spend New Years weekend in Pasadena -- missed out on the Notre Dame game this year when I broke my ribs a couple of days before the game and couldn't make the drive to South Bend.  Never been to the Rose Bowl -- I gotta see if I can convince anyone to head out there with me.

22 hours ago, Paradis said:

Classic Gus choke job.

Clemson is sick.

More like Championship Shallow Thoughts.

Archived