How many LARGE holes do we currently have on this team?

Beerfish

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Mac, bowles tandem have had three full drafts and have addressed two positions, punter and safety.  Pretty well all other spots are the same or worse.

Lets look at new orleans draft last year:  #1 pro bowl cornerback, starting good oilineman, Ultra play making weapon, another all rooklie, a starting good all rookie team safety, a linebacker that was starting for them before getting hurt.

The jets have been atrocious at filling holes and just as bad the value of the few holes they have filled.

If Mac does not have a new orleans like draft this year he should be sent packing 100% for sure.

LBer and WR too. Lets be fair

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

LBer and WR too. Lets be fair

WR?  Huh wha huh wha?  Kearse is a decent #2, #3, Anderson was the big success and he is now very uncertain, none of the others have done squat.

Demario davis is a FA who has had one good year.  Lee is not even in he realm of 'addressing a position'

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

WR?  Huh wha huh wha?  Kearse is a decent #2, #3, Anderson was the big success and he is now very uncertain, none of the others have done squat.

Demario davis is a FA who has had one good year.  Lee is not even in he realm of 'addressing a position'

I think it is. Jenkins as well, you forgot. Lee got better towards the end of last year

I still like the Jets WR corps even if Anderson out. Kearse, Enunwa, Hansen and Stewart are youung and promising to me.

No I think 4 positions have been properly addressed. The others arent

Archived